Apparent Rand Paul Supporter Stomps On MoveOn Member's Head

There's no crying in Hate Mongering. Moveon.org needs to learn this. Their members are the biggest Hate Mongers in this country. Now they're crying like little babies because one of their lackeys got her ass kicked? What a bunch of cowards. If you're gonna hate then expect hate back in return. So stop all the whiny "Victim" shit. GEESH!

CaféAuLait;2897345 said:
Forgive me as I have not read the entire thread but here is a second video which shows the woman from MoveOn trying to push a sign through the car window hitting Rand in the head-- she is then restrained:

Exclusive Video: Lauren Valle Before The Head Stomp Vid | RedState

Second video at the link above:

This video was sent to RedState by an anonymous witness at the event. It shows what Valle was doing when the Paul supporters grabbed her. No one chased her around the car. She was never in front of the car. As you can see in the video, Valle reached in the candidate’s window with her “RepubliCorp” sign and shoved it in his face. Several supporters in Paul shirts have her surrounded at that point, and a man in a suit is the first person to actually intervene physically. It’s hard to tell from the video, but it could be that the man in the suit was with Paul’s security staff.

What does this have to do with the shitbag kicking her in the head after she was already on the ground?

I'll use the statement from Fox News: She took some liberties with the truth, that may change your opinion of her but it doesnt change the fact that Profitt should be charged.

CaféAuLait;2897345 said:
Forgive me as I have not read the entire thread but here is a second video which shows the woman from MoveOn trying to push a sign through the car window hitting Rand in the head-- she is then restrained:

This video was sent to RedState by an anonymous witness at the event. It shows what Valle was doing when the Paul supporters grabbed her. No one chased her around the car. She was never in front of the car. As you can see in the video, Valle reached in the candidate’s window with her “RepubliCorp” sign and shoved it in his face. Several supporters in Paul shirts have her surrounded at that point, and a man in a suit is the first person to actually intervene physically. It’s hard to tell from the video, but it could be that the man in the suit was with Paul’s security staff.

What does this have to do with the shitbag kicking her in the head after she was already on the ground?

Most don't realise you need to be spoonfed every fucking simple crumb:

She initiated the attack:

Toward the end of the video, you see several Paul supporters asking a police officer to come intervene. It was Paul supporters who told Profitt to back off. It was Paul supporters who brought the police. Contrary to the growing narrative on the left, this video clearly shows that Valle was not the victim of a conspiracy to “take her out.”

At least try to fucking keep up Curvey: I'll not change your diaper every time you manage to shit yourself with some idiotic question.

CaféAuLait;2897345 said:

Most don't realise you need to be spoonfed every fucking simple crumb:

She initiated the attack:

Toward the end of the video, you see several Paul supporters asking a police officer to come intervene. It was Paul supporters who told Profitt to back off. It was Paul supporters who brought the police. Contrary to the growing narrative on the left, this video clearly shows that Valle was not the victim of a conspiracy to “take her out.”

At least try to fucking keep up Curvey: I'll not change your diaper every time you manage to shit yourself with some idiotic question.

It doesn't even look like Vale, and it doesn't look like the same event.

Kentucky Police Consider More Arrests in Rand Paul Activist 'Assault' - ABC News

I wonder if they going to find the guy who is standing on her leg(s)?

Watch the violent asshole rationalize the beating of a person who looks like she weighs 100 lbs soaking wet.

They want voiolence

Btw,this Moveon.org asshole will likely be a convicted Felon very soon. She has some very serious legal problems. Her voting days will be over very soon. Oh such sweet justice. She's no angel. She's just an asshole.

Watch the violent asshole rationalize the beating of a person who looks like she weighs 100 lbs soaking wet.

They want voiolence

Yeah, she's a martyr, just like Joan of Arc.....Completely innocent because she looks like "she weighs 100 lbs soaking wet"

Lynette “Squeaky” Fromme

fromme.jpg

They want voiolence

Yeah, she's a martyr, just like Joan of Arc.....Completely innocent because she looks like "she weighs 100 lbs soaking wet"

Lynette “Squeaky” Fromme

fromme.jpg

The way she killed her victims with a wig and a protest sign was despicable.

They want voiolence

Lynette “Squeaky” Fromme

fromme.jpg

it could have happened, she just forgot to put ink into the firing chamber.

It was a security operation anyway. The loon got too close to Paul and his security reacted. But there's no point in explaining this to the Moveon.org sycophants because they're way too busy trying to play the poor "Victim." This creep will likely be a convicted Felon very soon anyway. She's no Saint.

I will never forgive Moveon.org for calling General Petraeus a "Traitor." That man risked his life for this Nation for many many years while the sneering Moveon.org degenerates sat on their safe fat asses doing nothing for this Nation. And they called him a "Traitor?" Fuck that. This Moveon.org Ass-Kicking was long in the making. Now they're whining for sympathy? Yea right. Not gonna happen.

Beating someone up because they happen to be a member of an organization that offends you is not acceptable. Never has been, never will be. You are an embarrassment to conservatives.

And, I adore Patreus, and I despise moveon for calling him a Traitor.

And... for the record.... Jillian is a decent, funny, kind individual. Long ago, when I first came to the board, I was rude to her. I apologized and she was gracious enough to accept it. That is the sign of a decent person. Pity you are not more like her. You should be ashamed of your comment to her too.

Last edited:

They want voiolence

Lynette “Squeaky” Fromme

fromme.jpg

No, she just attacked a candidate with a protest sign.

Wait until it happens to Barak Hussein, and we all gotta feel sorry for some idiot who the secret service manhandles.

Lynette “Squeaky” Fromme

fromme.jpg

again, how is anyone supposed to know she was unarmed
again, if it had been Obama you can be DAMNED sure she would have been put on the ground by the secret service

Lynette “Squeaky” Fromme

fromme.jpg

No, she just attacked a candidate with a protest sign.

Wait until it happens to Barak Hussein, and we all gotta feel sorry for some idiot who the secret service manhandles.

Squeaky Fromme is going after Obama? :cuckoo:

Will it be PPV?

They want voiolence

Lynette “Squeaky” Fromme

fromme.jpg

Yes, because in this situation the people had ample time to ask her to stop and let them search her for any sort of weapons. She acted aggressively and she got an aggressive response. Expecting anything else is absolutely stupid. Did she deserve to be stepped on? No. But she assaulted him once and was reasonably rebuffed. She should have let it go at that. Instead, she chose to literally run full speed at the candidate and try to assault him again. It was completely legitimate to restrain her and even to force her to the ground. The guy stepping on her is an idiot, but to make her completely unresponsible for the situation is blatantly dishonest.

again, how is anyone supposed to know she was unarmed
again, if it had been Obama you can be DAMNED sure she would have been put on the ground by the secret service

Hmmmmm....maybe she was wearing a wig bomb. :lol:

Forum List

Back