Apparent Rand Paul Supporter Stomps On MoveOn Member's Head

Beating down a Moveon.org creep is like beating down a KKK Member. You know it's technically illegal but it feels so right. I mean would you really feel sorry for a KKK Member getting a vicious Beat-Down? Probably not huh? Why is it that creeps who spew the most hate are always the most surprised when hate comes back around on them? This is the case with Moveon.org on this one. They spew nothing but hate but then pretend they're so surprised when that hate comes back on them. Hate begets hate. Moveon.org is a hate organization so they have no right to play the "Victim." They can try but no one is buying it.

Last edited:
Moveon.org playing the "Victim" and whining for sympathy? Yea right,not gonna happen. Hate only begets more hate. Moveon.org does nothing but spew hate 24/7 yet now they're pretending to be so surprised when the hate comes back around on them. You give hate,you get hate. They should just STFU and stop playing the 'Victim." They're Scum-Of-The Earth Lowlifes and most common sense thinking Americans understand this.
Time's runnin'-out!!

You'd better get the posters (from the good ol' days) out, soon!!!

eugencartoon.jpg

Moveon.org playing the "Victim? LOL! Seriously,that's pretty fucking hilarious. All they do is spew hate and now they're pretending to be so surprised when hate comes back around on them. You give hate,you get hate. So stop playing the "Victim" Moveon. Most of America is rejoicing over your Beat-Down.
....Just like the good ol' days, huh??

:rolleyes:

Moveon.org is probably the most hateful & hostile organization in this country. And they're pretty stupid too. They really believe people are going to feel sorry for them on this? Pretty delusional in my opinion. Most Americans will condemn this Beat-Down publicly but privately they will rejoice. It's kind of fun watching hate come back around on vicious hate mongers. That's how most people feel about this. They aint no "Victims."

If carrying a nightsick was illegal the cops would have already arrested him.

He was removed from the premises, so he may have been arrested or perhaps was given a citation. Fact is it's legal to carry weapons openly in some states and it wasn't done on an election day in front of a polling place like the NBP's case.

You are too stupid to understand the vast difference between the two events, which is typical for you liberal retards.

he wasn't removed for carrying a nightstick you dumbass, my point is that you said carrying weapons to an Obama rally was legal and carrying a nightstick is just as legal.

Flat out wrong. Carrying a weapon at a polling place on election day is most certainly illegal.

Rick

Seriously,would you get so upset about seeing a KKK Member receiving a vicious Beat-Down? Yea it's illegal but it is justice huh? Moveon.org is probably the most hateful & hostile organization in this country. Seeing one of their creeps receiving a vicious Beat-Down just looks like justice in some ways. No on should feel sorry for Moveon.org. They can whine for sympathy if they want to but they shouldn't expect it. Hate only begets hate.

Seriously,would you get so upset about seeing a KKK Member receiving a vicious Beat-Down? Yea it's illegal but it is justice huh? Moveon.org is probably the most hateful & hostile organization in this country. Seeing one of their creeps receiving a vicious Beat-Down just looks like justice in some ways. No on should feel sorry for Moveon.org. They can whine for sympathy if they want to but they shouldn't expect it. Hate only begets hate.

Moveon blah blah blah Moveon blah blah blah Moveon blah blah blah Moveon blah blah blah Moveon blah blah blah Moveon blah blah blah Moveon blah blah blah Moveon blah blah blah Moveon blah blah blah Moveon blah blah blah Moveon blah blah blah Moveon blah blah blah Moveon blah blah blah Moveon blah blah blah Moveon blah blah blah Moveon blah blah blah Moveon blah blah blah Moveon blah blah blah Moveon blah blah blah Moveon blah blah blah Moveon blah blah blah Moveon blah blah blah Moveon blah blah blah Moveon blah blah blah Moveon blah blah blah Moveon blah blah blah Moveon blah blah blah Moveon blah blah blah Moveon blah blah blah

I think we've got a bot here

Huh, and the same ole leftist playbook since the 1960's:

Instigate, feign innocence, falsely claim brutality. Instigate, feign innocence, falsely claim brutality. Instigate, feign innocence, falsely claim brutality. Instigate, feign innocence, falsely claim brutality. Instigate, feign innocence, falsely claim brutality. Instigate, feign innocence, falsely claim brutality. Instigate, feign innocence, falsely claim brutality. Instigate, feign innocence, falsely claim brutality. Instigate, feign innocence, falsely claim brutality. Instigate, feign innocence, falsely claim brutality. Instigate, feign innocence, falsely claim brutality. Instigate, feign innocence, falsely claim brutality. Instigate, feign innocence, falsely claim brutality. Instigate, feign innocence, falsely claim brutality. Instigate, feign innocence, falsely claim brutality. Instigate, feign innocence, falsely claim brutality.

Beating down a Moveon.org creep is like beating down a KKK Member. You know it's technically illegal but it feels so right. I mean would you really feel sorry for a KKK Member getting a vicious Beat-Down? Probably not huh? Why is it that creeps who spew the most hate are always the most surprised when hate comes back around on them? This is the case with Moveon.org on this one. They spew nothing but hate but then pretend they're so surprised when that hate comes back on them. Hate begets hate. Moveon.org is a hate organization so they have no right to play the "Victim." They can try but no one is buying it.

According to you it "feels so right" to kick an unarmed woman in the head after she's been knocked to the ground.

You are one sick fucking punk. You sound like a fatass loser that's been rejected by every woman you've approached. Hell, I bet phone sex operators hang up on your stoopid ass at $5.99/minute.

You know.......I find it really interesting that a proven wingnut (Beck) stated that there was going to be violence in the streets and it was going to come from the left.

Unfortunately, the only violence I've seen since Beck's announcement has come from the right.

What's even worse, is that overly fragrant stool sample known as Libocalypse Now is DEFENDING this violence on the right.

What's the matter A Pack of Lips Howling (Libocalypse), did some little girl kick your ass in 3rd grade and you're still looking for payback?

Besides.........3 dudes against 1 chick is kinda fucked up, unless of course the right is so pussified that it takes 3 right wing idiot males to equal 1 left wing chick.

According to you it "feels so right" to kick an unarmed woman in the head after she's been knocked to the ground.

You are one sick fucking punk. You sound like a fatass loser that's been rejected by every woman you've approached. Hell, I bet phone sex operators hang up on your stoopid ass at $5.99/minute.

Vicious hate mongers getting their asses kicked is sweet justice in the end. Moveon.org can whine for sympathy if they want to but they shouldn't expect it. Hate mongering degenerates don't deserve sympathy. General Petraeus,this Beat Down is for you Sir.

Last edited:
Huh, and the same ole leftist playbook since the 1960's:

Instigate, feign innocence, falsely claim brutality. Instigate, feign innocence, falsely claim brutality. Instigate, feign innocence, falsely claim brutality. Instigate, feign innocence, falsely claim brutality. Instigate, feign innocence, falsely claim brutality. Instigate, feign innocence, falsely claim brutality. Instigate, feign innocence, falsely claim brutality. Instigate, feign innocence, falsely claim brutality. Instigate, feign innocence, falsely claim brutality. Instigate, feign innocence, falsely claim brutality. Instigate, feign innocence, falsely claim brutality. Instigate, feign innocence, falsely claim brutality. Instigate, feign innocence, falsely claim brutality. Instigate, feign innocence, falsely claim brutality. Instigate, feign innocence, falsely claim brutality. Instigate, feign innocence, falsely claim brutality.

how'd she instigate? by being there?

last i heard, victims don't cause their attackers to be violent.

Most Americans will condemn this Beat-Down publicly but privately they are all rejoicing. This Moveon.org Ass-Kicking was long long overdue. FUCK EM.

Vicious hate mongers getting their asses kicked is sweet justice in the end. Moveon.org can whine for sympathy if they want to but they shouldn't expect it. Hate mongering degenerates don't deserve sympathy. General Petraeus,this Beat Down is for you Sir.

Vicious hate mongers getting their asses kicked is sweet justice?

Cool.......I hope Karma shows up on your doorstep soon and beats the fuck out of your stupid hate mongering ass.

And I hope it's a female that puts you in the hospital.

Vicious hate mongers getting their asses kicked is sweet justice?

Cool.......I hope Karma shows up on your doorstep soon and beats the fuck out of your stupid hate mongering ass.

And I hope it's a female that puts you in the hospital.

LOL! Karma has already come around. Moveon.org is the most hateful & hostile organization in this country. Like i said,most Americans will condemn this Beat-Down publicly but privately they're all rejoicing. To Hell with Moveon.org. FUCK EM!

Forum List

Back