Apparent Rand Paul Supporter Stomps On MoveOn Member's Head

Somewhere General Petraeus is smiling and getting a real 'kick' out of this one. I'm pretty sure most of America is as well. Do the Moveon.org dummies really believe anyone feels sorry for them? They're scum of the earth lowlifes and most people know this. Most are pretty happy watching one of their loons getting the shit kicked out of them. So spare us all the "poor me" whining shit. This is a Beat-Down most Americans fully support. Nuff said.

Well, folks, there you have it. Nothing more to add to this.

I wonder how many of your fellow USMB RWers feel about this.

I'll chime in.

Libo, you are an asshole.

How fucking dare you support conservatives stooping to the level of liberals? Even though they don't give a damn that SEIU Purple shirted thugs ganged up and beat down a black man for being black and at a rally selling flags. Does not make it OK for us to do the same and not give a shit. Those were "men" beating on a woman, it was disgracefull.

Except the SEIU guys did not beat up that flag guy. That whole story was a lie.

Liberal violence done but a far right sipshit Rand Paul supporter who stomped on a liberal's head is stooping to liberal violence tactics, you're one fucking genius you dipshit.

Hey thanks, nice to see you keep your head in the sand about liberal violence.

Who was it that beat a black man for selling flags? SEIU Purple shirts, no charges were filled and not apologies were given.

The 60's was one long riot.

Greece and Spain are on fire right now with liberals rioting.

The 2008 Olympics had you guy rioting

At your 10/2/10 you left garbage on monuments.

France has riots over a 2 year increase in the retirement age.

I can keep going. Sure there are many individual nuts on the right, that go way to far, but compared to the left, pfft, it's minor league stuff.

Thats a damn lie you piece of rightwing shit.

so since you never heard about it, I must be lying? So the video footage of it was all bullshit, smoke and mirrors.. :eusa_drool:

If you don't know, don't reply

Union Thugs Deliver Unprovoked Beating on Black Conservative at Carnahan Town Hall | St. Louis Tea Party

SEIU Thugs Beat Black Conservative Activist Update: New Footage Added | Political Byline

SEIU Thugs Beat Up Town Hall Protester | Sweetness & Light

Read them and weep.

I did a BING search of "seiu beat black man" and got 156,000 hits.

So tell me, are you a liar or were you just ignorant of the facts? And are you man enough to apologise?

I'll chime in.

How fucking dare you support conservatives stooping to the level of liberals? Even though they don't give a damn that SEIU Purple shirted thugs ganged up and beat down a black man for being black and at a rally selling flags. Does not make it OK for us to do the same and not give a shit. Those were "men" beating on a woman, it was disgracefull.

If conservatives didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say

Hey thanks, nice to see you keep your head in the sand about liberal violence.

Who was it that beat a black man for selling flags? SEIU Purple shirts, no charges were filled and not apologies were given.

The 60's was one long riot.

Greece and Spain are on fire right now with liberals rioting.

The 2008 Olympics had you guy rioting

At your 10/2/10 you left garbage on monuments.

France has riots over a 2 year increase in the retirement age.

I can keep going. Sure there are many individual nuts on the right, that go way to far, but compared to the left, pfft, it's minor league stuff.

Thats a damn lie you piece of rightwing shit.

so since you never heard about it, I must be lying? So the video footage of it was all bullshit, smoke and mirrors.. :eusa_drool:

If you don't know, don't reply

Union Thugs Deliver Unprovoked Beating on Black Conservative at Carnahan Town Hall | St. Louis Tea Party

SEIU Thugs Beat Black Conservative Activist Update: New Footage Added | Political Byline

SEIU Thugs Beat Up Town Hall Protester | Sweetness & Light

Read them and weep.

They're tears of laughter. Only a wingnut would think Teabagger websites are a reputable source.

I did a BING search of "seiu beat black man" and got 156,000 hits.

If it's on the Internet, it must be true!!!
Aliens and UFOs Topics on AboveTopSecret.com
:cuckoo:

So tell me, are you a liar or were you just ignorant of the facts? And are you man enough to apologise?

TwoThumb sourced a litany of RW blogs, like T-Bagger sites and such.

LMAO!

49izadw.gif

Moveon.org playing the "Victim? LOL! Seriously,that's pretty fucking hilarious. All they do is spew hate and now they're pretending to be so surprised when hate comes back around on them. You give hate,you get hate. So stop playing the "Victim" Moveon. Most of America is rejoicing over your Beat-Down. It is what it is so FUCK OFF Moveon.org!

I'll chime in.

You fools are making it too toooo easy today

I just gave links. So are you lying, ignorant or not capable of admitting you support thuggery, organised NAZI Brown shirt style thuggery.
:Boom2:

I'll chime in.

:lol::lol::lol:

That was good.

I'll chime in.

Im a conservative. Where have I lied? Provide the link the evidence.

When you give nothing but hate,you should not be surprised when you receive nothing but hate. Moveon.org is a hate organization. Most Americans really do believe this Beat-Down was long long overdue. Moveon.org can whine all they want but most of America still despises them. End of story.

awww

does the twuff huwt your wittle fewings?
:eusa_boohoo:

There are 156,000 sites, most with video, but since they don't support your lies, they must all be lying.

DAMN you guys are fucking dumb.

And from now on, you can't list any links that don't come from any source that I don't like or you all are lying also.

Did I mention how fucking dumb you morons are?

The truth hurts, and it's homicide to the left.

I'll chime in.

I just gave links. So are you lying, ignorant or not capable of admitting you support thuggery, organised NAZI Brown shirt style thuggery.

You gave blogs and political sites. Their own videos show no beatings..quite the contrary..they show the SEIU reps trying to stop the altercation.

When you give nothing but hate,you should not be surprised when you receive nothing but hate. Moveon.org is a hate organization. Most Americans really do believe this Beat-Down was long long overdue. Moveon.org can whine all they want but most of America still despises them. End of story.

They don't "hate" anything. They do have opinions..like everyone else. And it's irresponsible for anyone..especially people involved in the political process to "beat down" anyone else.

Moveon.org is a hate organization. Hate is all they should expect in return. So spare us all the "Poor Me" stuff. What goes around comes around. Deal with it.

I'll chime in.

Sorry, I won this argument back when it happened. I'm not interested in a re-match against some denier.

Moveon.org is a hate organization. Hate is all they should expect in return. So spare us all the "Poor Me" stuff. What goes around comes around. Deal with it.

Deal with what? Illegal activities? No. Especially those that are in violation of the United States Constitution.

The Rand Paul thugs will be prosecuted. That's the law. Irrespective of who breaks them.

Forum List

Back