Apparent Rand Paul Supporter Stomps On MoveOn Member's Head

Most Americans will condemn this Beat-Down publicly but privately they are all rejoicing. This Moveon.org Ass-Kicking was long long overdue. FUCK EM.

good to know you all love that constitutional guarantee of free speech.

loser. :cuckoo:

oh...and no.. *most* americans will not rejoice. most americans think people like you are scum.

Well i beg to differ. You and Moveon.org are Scum. BAM! :)

I will never forgive Moveon.org for calling General Petraeus a "Traitor." That man risked his life for this Nation for many many years while the sneering Moveon.org degenerates sat on their safe fat asses doing nothing for this Nation. And they called him a "Traitor?" Fuck that. This Moveon.org Ass-Kicking was long in the making. Now they're whining for sympathy? Yea right. Not gonna happen.

Most Americans will condemn this Beat-Down publicly but privately they are all rejoicing. This Moveon.org Ass-Kicking was long long overdue. FUCK EM.

oh...and no.. *most* americans will not rejoice. most americans think people like you are scum.

moveon is scum, Jillian is not

I will never forgive Moveon.org for calling General Petraeus a "Traitor." That man risked his life for this Nation for many many years while the sneering Moveon.org degenerates sat on their safe fat asses doing nothing for this Nation. And they called him a "Traitor?" Fuck that. This Moveon.org Ass-Kicking was long in the making. Now they're whining for sympathy? Yea right. Not gonna happen.

Hey fuckstick......I risked my happy ass for 20 years for this country, through 4 war zones, and I thought Petraeus selling himself out to the Bush Jr. admin for a favorable endorsement for 2012 was pretty fucked.

Yeah.......I'm a 20 year military vet and I think Petraeus was trying to fuck over this country along with Bush Jr. and Cheney.

Wanna talk about the unarmed HumVees, the insufficient body armor and all that other shit?

By the way fuckstick, did YOU ever serve?

Forgive me as I have not read the entire thread but here is a second video which shows the woman from MoveOn trying to push a sign through the car window hitting Rand in the head-- she is then restrained:

Exclusive Video: Lauren Valle Before The Head Stomp Vid | RedState

Second video at the link above:

This video was sent to RedState by an anonymous witness at the event. It shows what Valle was doing when the Paul supporters grabbed her. No one chased her around the car. She was never in front of the car. As you can see in the video, Valle reached in the candidate’s window with her “RepubliCorp” sign and shoved it in his face. Several supporters in Paul shirts have her surrounded at that point, and a man in a suit is the first person to actually intervene physically. It’s hard to tell from the video, but it could be that the man in the suit was with Paul’s security staff.

Hey fuckstick......I risked my happy ass for 20 years for this country, through 4 war zones, and I thought Petraeus selling himself out to the Bush Jr. admin for a favorable endorsement for 2012 was pretty fucked.

Yeah.......I'm a 20 year military vet and I think Petraeus was trying to fuck over this country along with Bush Jr. and Cheney.

Wanna talk about the unarmed HumVees, the insufficient body armor and all that other shit?

By the way fuckstick, did YOU ever serve?

Whatever. If you support the Moveon.org degenerates,you're an even bigger Asshole than they are. To Hell with Moveon.org.

CaféAuLait;2897589 said:
Lauren Valle was arrested in May for Felony vandalism.

Activists Face Felony Charges

L.P.S.O. - Public Relations
not sure how that is related
even if she is found guilty of that it doesn't condone her being stepped on

She was arrested near New Orleans for breaking onto a ship and spray painting Anti-DOI Secretary Ken Salazar Slogans.

Greenpeace is known for pre-planning and coordinating similar protests to bring attention to environmental issues. Pictures of the vandalism appeared on the Greenpeace website within minutes of the arrest of the activists.

The implication is that she is a "professional" agitator.

Activists%20Arrested%20web.jpg

• Lindsey Renee Allen (W/F, DOB 9/3/81, 149 Clayton Circle, Vacaville, CA)
• Lauren Valle (W/F, DOB 5/4/87, 415 Shorewood Drive East, Falmouth, MA)
• Emma Cassidy (W/F, DOB 6/4/85, 3653 13th St. Northwest, Washington, DC)
• David Pomerantz (W/M, DOB 8/23/85, 45 Beechwood Road, Irvington, NY)
• Georgia F. Hirsty (W/F, DOB 3/19/85, 1114 F Street, Northeast, Washington, DC)
• Scott Cardiff (W/M, DOB 6/9/77, 1215 Quincy Street Northwest, Washington, DC)
• Paul Kelley (W/M, DOB 2/20/84, 1114 F Street Northeast Apt 103, Washington, DC)

No one from LaForshe Parish, or Louisianna, or even the Gulf Coast, was involved: Greenpeace clearly sent Valle and the others on a mission to purposefully gain national attention.

She probably was at the Rand Paul Rally in Kentucky to do exactly the same thing: Both Kentucky and Louisianna are a long way from Falmouth, MA.

Last edited:
Beating down a Moveon.org creep is like beating down a KKK Member. You know it's technically illegal but it feels so right. I mean would you really feel sorry for a KKK Member getting a vicious Beat-Down? Probably not huh? Why is it that creeps who spew the most hate are always the most surprised when hate comes back around on them? This is the case with Moveon.org on this one. They spew nothing but hate but then pretend they're so surprised when that hate comes back on them. Hate begets hate. Moveon.org is a hate organization so they have no right to play the "Victim." They can try but no one is buying it.

According to you it "feels so right" to kick an unarmed woman in the head after she's been knocked to the ground.

You are one sick fucking punk. You sound like a fatass loser that's been rejected by every woman you've approached. Hell, I bet phone sex operators hang up on your stoopid ass at $5.99/minute.

Vicious hate mongers getting their asses kicked is sweet justice in the end. Moveon.org can whine for sympathy if they want to but they shouldn't expect it. Hate mongering degenerates don't deserve sympathy. General Petraeus,this Beat Down is for you Sir.

Sick fuck.

moveon is scum, Jillian is not

unfortunately, the loser who thinks anyone should be subjected to wingnut violence IS scum.

and thanks, DC. I'd rep you, but i'm out for now. :)

yeah, and leftwingnut nazi brownshirts-sissies sent by that kenyan muslim maoist 0we Bammyroy of the 57 states.

Forum List

Back