Apparent Rand Paul Supporter Stomps On MoveOn Member's Head

I think a man stomping on the head of a small woman is pretty "totalitarian."

So is beating up a man for selling flags.

Violence is wrong.

But Republicans LOVE violence. Guns, war, hatred of brown people, gets Republican hearts a flutter.

All you guys have is sterotypes of conservatives. You all say the same thing. We are all violent and racist.

You guys have to come up with something new.

WWI- Wilson democrat
WWII-FDR democrat
Korean War- Truman democrat
Vietnam war- JFK democrat
Iraq I - Bush Republican
Kosovo- Clinton Democrat
Afgan- Bush Republican
Iraq II- Bush Republican

Looks like the dems are winning 5 to 3 in the war department.......

So is beating up a man for selling flags.

Violence is wrong.

But Republicans LOVE violence. Guns, war, hatred of brown people, gets Republican hearts a flutter.

All you guys have is sterotypes of conservatives. You all say the same thing. We are all violent and racist.

WWI- Wilson democrat
WWII-FDR democrat
Iraq I - Bush Republican
Kosovo- Clinton Democrat
Afgan- Bush Republican
Iraq II- Bush Republican

you left out a bunch

Violence is wrong.

WWI- Wilson democrat
WWII-FDR democrat
Iraq I - Bush Republican
Kosovo- Clinton Democrat
Afgan- Bush Republican
Iraq II- Bush Republican

you left out a bunch

Care to enlighten me?

WWI- Wilson democrat
WWII-FDR democrat
Iraq I - Bush Republican
Kosovo- Clinton Democrat
Afgan- Bush Republican
Iraq II- Bush Republican

you left out a bunch

Care to enlighten me?
Beruit, grenada, Panama, Haiti, Somalia, bay of pigs
not in order, but still conflicts

Violence is wrong.

moron

I concur...

A Republican President freed slaves jackass

1800s Republicans were only Republicans in name not politically and ideologically like the scum we call Republicans today. Republicans didn't free the slaves if you're talking about Lincoln you dumbass.

The Emancipation Proclamation idn't free all slaves dumbass.

Learn to spell before calling others dumbasses. Who said all slaves dumbass, learn to read also.

You said a Republican president freed slaves, not some implying that Lincoln freed all slaves, be more specific dumbass.

Look you illiterate jackass, I didn't imply anything. The only reason you saw something that wasn't there is because your brain is the size of a pea.

Learn to spell before calling others dumbasses. Who said all slaves dumbass, learn to read also.

You said a Republican president freed slaves, not some implying that Lincoln freed all slaves, be more specific dumbass.

Look you illiterate jackass, I didn't imply anything. The only reason you saw something that wasn't there is because your brain is the size of a pea.

The only illiterate jackass here is you, a victim of the stupidity of your own words.

The only illiterate jackass here is you, a victim of the stupidity of your own words.

I'm not the one who tried to insult the intelligence of someone, only to misspell in the same posting.Lmao

Care to enlighten me?

Iraq, lies about WMDs, Republican shit, giving Saddam weapons and support to fight his dirty war against Iran, Republican shit.
Iraq was already named. and it was listing conflicts not the other BS you named

there were no lies about Iraq
it was FAULTY intel, moron

I'm not the one who tried to insult the intelligence of someone, only to misspell in the same posting.Lmao

Your inability to understand the English language even when writing your own posts makes you look like a dipshit. You said a Republican freed slaves which implies all slaves otherwise you would have been more specific you dumbass.

The Iraq invasion was based on lies and some faulty intel but mostly a bunch of dumbass who wanted a war because war is good for business.

Iraq, lies about WMDs, Republican shit, giving Saddam weapons and support to fight his dirty war against Iran, Republican shit.

yo, hand-picked faulty intel.

damn, what a bad luck they had.

yeah, sure
thats why most of the countries in the world all believed he had them
including most of his military leaders
they only knew THEY didnt have them in their group, but they believed other units did

yeah, sure
thats why most of the countries in the world all believed he had them
including most of his military leaders
they only knew THEY didnt have them in their group, but they believed other units did

many countries had enough doubt and suspected the intel to be faulty, incomplete and/or forged. that is why many countries did decide not to join in this war of choice.

so quit hiding behind other countries, and own this shit.

Obama continuing the Bush war policies, and Wiki Leaks confirming that for us. Obama fighting a drug war now in Afghanistan, no Al Qaeda left.

What say ewe now?

If the Democrats are the Party of MASSIVE Hypocrisy, say it LOUD!

:)

Forum List

Back