Apparently there has never been a wildfire in CA, and Hurricanes are unheard of in Sept.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
CLIMATE CRISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................. says CNN.....
Good Lord... these idiots. Oh and it has never been hot in Petaluma, CA.
Where the temperature was this hot 20 years out of 100.

But but - CLIMATE CHANGE!!!!!!

I don't know, did you see that big schlong coming off the African coast? :laughing0301:

9Ub665c.jpg

I used to live about 20 miles east of San Diego, in the town of Santee. and temperatures would routinely get into triple digits in the summer.

I don't know what all the whining's about...

Because, when we were kids, people just complained about hot weather.

Now we can not only complain, we can blame people for it.

I used to live about 20 miles east of San Diego, in the town of Santee. and temperatures would routinely get into triple digits in the summer.

I don't know what all the whining's about...
It is hilarious.
There are always Hurricanes in September, it breaks 100 degrees every summer in parts of CA.. and there are always wildfires in CA late summer as well.

CLIMATE CRISES!!!... CRISES I TELL YOU!!!

CLIMATE CRISES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.................. says CNN.....
Good Lord... these idiots. Oh and it has never been hot in Petaluma, CA.
Where the temperature was this hot 20 years out of 100.

But but - CLIMATE CHANGE!!!!!!

The west is seeing droughts of historic proportions. Rivers and reservoirs are drying up. Water supplies are threatened.
Similar conditions are being seen around the world.

Much more severe than “It gets hot in the summer”

The west is seeing droughts of historic proportions. Rivers and reservoirs are drying up. Water supplies are threatened.

I know!!... the reservoirs have not been going down in California for the past 20 years straight!! Don't believe anyone that tells you this!!

The Sahara Desert was a lush forest many centuries ago. Siberia used to have lush forest many centuries ago. The earth has experienced changing climates for thousands of years. Why is this any worse or better?

The Sahara Desert was a lush forest many centuries ago. Siberia used to have lush forest many centuries ago. The earth has experienced changing climates for thousands of years. Why is this any worse or better?

What makes it worse is that this one can be directly correlated to the Industrial Revolution and man’s adding of contaminants to the atmosphere

We are unable to control nature, but we can control what we do

I fought fires for CDF during the summer of 71. We had a week of temps exceeding 110 that topped out around 118.

I can still remember fighting one fire west of Redding watching the Manzanitas and Digger pines explode and wishing I was any place else in the world than where I was right about then.

But nothing that is unprecedented & didn't happen before industrialization.
Going mental over natural weather cycles is something we will leave to the Chicken Little types that wet the bed over clouds/sun, rain/drought, storms/calm, heat/cold, etc...

Only fools believe that AGW is anything other than a globalist power grab towards neo-feudal collectivism

You poor fuckers in Southern California are GOING TO GET WASH AWAY THIS WEEKEND ...

RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN ... Hurricane Kay is coming for you ...

=====

All the weather we've seen these past ... say ... 10 million years has been correct for the climate ... including any given year where Florida DOESN'T get hit with a hurricane ... triple digit temperatures in California, that's guarantied every year ... rain in August in Iowa, typical ... none of this requires any change to the climate, it's all normal ... yes, even hurricanes in Los Angeles ...

Is it possible for a desert to experience a drought? ... it averages 3 inches of rain per year ... so is 1 or 2 inches all that much different? ... do you think 6 inches of rain per year is enough to irrigate 1.5 million acres? ...

=====

Isn't Santee a ghetto? ... aren't there studio rentals there for less than $2,000/mo? ...

I fought fires for CDF during the summer of 71. We had a week of temps exceeding 110 that topped out around 118.

I can still remember fighting one fire west of Redding watching the Manzanitas and Digger pines explode and wishing I was any place else in the world than where I was right about then.

Summer of 1979 ... Stockton ... three days straight of 117ºF and above ... normal as normal can be ...

Forum List

Back