Appeals court (surprise surprise surprise) has rejected the Trump immunity motion

The president does control the foreign loan guarantee program and always will I suppose.
Is that also your view over the talk with Zelensky that Trump had when he asked for a favor?

I know how orders are passed down. I first learned how in the Army. I also have owned enough businesses that I know if a subordinate says he got orders, proof is needed.
I have not read what Pence said to any grand jury. It will be pretty interesting when his words show up. I do not believe our media is very honest on political issues. i wish I trusted them but they have violated trust far too many times.
You understand hearsay I suspect. If a poster A, here on the forum, writes me an order, is that person responsible say the order is to rob the bank in town? Can I say he ordered me to rob it and I must do as he says? Worse is if the poster tells me on my phone to rob the bank. Would you simply believe he did tell me?

Pence will be important. But Trump also has good lawyers who know how to argue such cases. If we get an honest judge, Trump has a chance. If we get another Kaplin, Trump is in trouble.

You seem to think that it was only Pence.

That is incorrect.

It was FPOTUS#45 and his co-conspirators at work. There was planning and organization. The position that Pence and Trump were in a room by themselves having a one time conversation or that Trump stroked a memo from the President to the Vice President is, well kind of silly to a reasonable person.

Smith has the depositions of other co-conspirators as to dates, places, times. They can confirm the illegal pressure FPOTUS#45 was attempting to exert. And VP Pence has repeatedly said that he stands by what he's already communicated to the prosecution and he will be willing to testify in court.

WW

1707254675233.png

There is more than ample evidence to show what Trump was trying to do with Pence.
Was Trump communicating with Pence when Pence was in the Capitol? If you say yes, will you support it by showing the proof?

Is that also your view over the talk with Zelensky that Trump had when he asked for a favor?

Trump didn't aske for a favor in the way you imply.

He was hold US aid to Ukraine hostage attempting to use it to buy a damaging investigation into his political opponent. It wouldn't matter that the investigation wouldn't return anything, it was the damage public knowledge of the investigation would have that is important.

WW

I don't do pretend. If you fail whites can't do effective politics that's your problem. Read The Prince or something.
All you do is pretend. You fail black racists are all the same. All mouth. No brain

Was Trump communicating with Pence when Pence was in the Capitol? If you say yes, will you support it by showing the proof?

The attempts to get VP Pence to not do his Constitutional duty occurred prior to the convening of the Joint Session. Days and weeks before.

WW

All you do is pretend. You fail black racists are all the same. All mouth. No brain
Hey, you're the ones that ask me to imagine that I am as ignorant about politics as you all are. Excuse me if I find that an impossible ask. :dunno:

Of course not. First, the favor Benedict Donald was asking for was help in besmirching a political rival with a bogus announcement of an investigation. Second, the aid he was withholding was given by Congress and had already been appropriated and approved for disbursement, whereas the Load Guarantee program Obama used to pressure Ukraine is administered by the Executive.

I have not yet seen the decision. But I predicted it a while ago.

Of course this circuit court would be hell bent on denying the legal claim.

Ultimately, the SCOTUS was always the Court that was going to have to decide this one.

It is (admittedly) not a sure thing in the SCOTUS, either. Not with our hare brained Chief Justice. And the Lord alone knows how Amy will come down.
No one is shocked

Hey, you're the ones that asked me to imagine that I was as ignorant about politics as you are. Excuse me if I find that an impossible ask. :dunno:
I never made any such request, you ignorant and/or dishonest troll.

Damn; you’re a pantload. At least you have that in common with Potato.

You seem to think that it was only Pence.

That is incorrect.

It was FPOTUS#45 and his co-conspirators at work. There was planning and organization. The position that Pence and Trump were in a room by themselves having a one time conversation or that Trump stroked a memo from the President to the Vice President is, well kind of silly to a reasonable person.

Smith has the depositions of other co-conspirators as to dates, places, times. They can confirm the illegal pressure FPOTUS#45 was attempting to exert. And VP Pence has repeatedly said that he stands by what he's already communicated to the prosecution and he will be willing to testify in court.
I focus on Pence since the claims used here are about his acts as VP.
Take the fake case of the noose outside the Capitol. Did Pence know of this? Did he see it? Why did the media talk about Pence and the noose?
Lets try this to see where it goes.
Trump was where?

I know where!!! At the White House. How huge is it? I also know that. It is massive. It is over 50,000 sq feet. Who was there? Do you allege Pence was there when Trump talked to the crowd? Was Pence under orders prior to going to the Capitol? I don't recall Pence alleging he was there with orders. Not written nor verbal orders.
Last how far from the Capitol was Trump? Pence was in a super massive building where he could not hear Trump.

Tell me where we are wrong?

Trump didn't aske for a favor in the way you imply.

He was hold US aid to Ukraine hostage attempting to use it to buy a damaging investigation into his political opponent. It wouldn't matter that the investigation wouldn't return anything, it was the damage public knowledge of the investigation would have that is important.

WW
Biden did his extortion against Ukraine because he had to cover his sons tracks.
I find you very willing to portray Trump as a criminal while at the same time, when done by Biden you want him found innocent. Trump asked for nothing more than for Zelensky to investigate. He did not tell Zelensky he would not pay funds approved by Congress if Zelensky turned him down. Biden made threats against Ukraine as I have said here & I have posted them in the past.

Ignorance ^ of the expected order. You fail black racists are so plodding and brainless.
I totally admit to being ignorant in being able to tell your fail white posts apart at a glance. That's not ignorance I'm at all embarrassed about.

I focus on Pence since the claims used here are about his acts as VP.
Funny. It isn't Pence who claimed absolute immunity for his actions as President of the Senate. It is about Benedict Donald's actions and intent to use Pence in his plot to commit election fraud.

Hey, you're the ones that ask me to imagine that I am as ignorant about politics as you all are. Excuse me if I find that an impossible ask. :dunno:
In my case, since you enjoy discussing RACE all the time, in almost any setting, I wanted your opinion as a black man to discuss a hypothetical where the entire crowd for Trump was blacks? Only because of your love of race. Would you have called the crowd of blacks rioters?

Forum List

Back