Appeals court (surprise surprise surprise) has rejected the Trump immunity motion

Damn, now Trump is going to be forced to reach for a pen and then sign his name on a pardon that other people wrote for him. What an incredible inconvenience!
Trump can do that now.
Of course, it would be as invalid as the one he'd sign after losing to Biden...AGAIN

They have the power to make a "presidential determination" about threats to the national security.

But that's national security, not political security.
And if the president is making that determination based on proper consideration and legal principles, no prosecutor or grand jury would ever take the step to indict them based on it.

What losing attitude? I’ve been optimistic all along that eventually the SCOTUS would get this case. While that’s not a guarantee of an eventual Trump appellate victory, at least there is some room for hope.

Apparently, you dread that. You’re such massive pussy. Get some Maxi Pads next time, ya bitch
SCOTUS doesn't want to rule on this because they know loser idiots like you will lose their shit. And you are so full of it.

SCOTUS doesn't want to rule on this because they know loser idiots like you will lose their shit. And you are so full of it.
Zzz

Your speculation is always ill-informed and unsupported. You don’t know jack shit about much of anything.

But clearly, you’re full of shit.

“We cannot accept former President Trump’s claim that a President has unbounded authority to commit crimes…Nor can we sanction his apparent contention that the Executive has carte blanche to violate the rights of individual citizens to vote and to have their votes count," the ruling says in the 3-0 decision"

Trump is a lying POS. Anyone who votes for him has major issues. Dump Trump.
What crime committal has he been found guilty of? The rejected this due to feelings and intuition????

Trump can do that now.
Of course, it would be as invalid as the one he'd sign after losing to Biden...AGAIN
I mean i guess if he sells his soul to the Devil or something then MAYBE he could win, but that is an uphill battle, even with Satin's magic on his side. :dunno:

And if the president is making that determination based on proper consideration and legal principles, no prosecutor or grand jury would ever take the step to indict them based on it.
But that certainly isn't the case at hand. Like finding 11,780 votes out of thin air. Or after reving up the crowd, and dumping the clutch, so they would burn rubber toward the capitol. Taking three hours to hit the brakes.

I mean i guess if he sells his soul to the Devil or something then MAYBE he could win, but that is an uphill battle, even with Satin's magic on his side. :dunno:
Report from the Devil....
Trump's fresh out of souls.
He's even sold off the MAGAT souls he's collected.

Zzz

Your speculation is always ill-informed and unsupported. You don’t know jack shit about much of anything.

But clearly, you’re full of shit.
Hmmm. I wonder why you come up empty so much with all of your supposed knowledge.

Every day I do.

Then why is he still the presumptive GOP nomination for the 2024 presidential election? Even in spite of everything you've thrown at him for almost 8 years?

You're going to have to think a little harder.

Then why is he still the presumptive GOP nomination for the 2024 presidential election? Even in spite of everything you've thrown at him for almost 8 years?

You're going to have to think a little harder.
Nixon had great polls too.

Hmmm. I wonder why you come up empty so much with all of your supposed knowledge.
I don’t. But since you’re retarded and a liar, you don’t always see it and even when you do, you just lie all the more.

As you just did again.

I don’t. But since you’re retarded and a liar, you don’t always see it and even when you do, you just lie all the more.

As you just did again.
You seem to think the USSC will stand behind any ridiculous position Trump puts forward.

So ... according to a DC appeals court ...

Barack Obama doesn't have Presidential immunity.

Bill Clinton doesn't have Presidential immunity.

George W. Bush doesn't have Presidential immunity.

Joe Biden doesn't have Presidential immunity.

Good to know.

Forum List

Back