Appeals court (surprise surprise surprise) has rejected the Trump immunity motion

Without immunity he will likely be convicted in his Plot to subvert the Constitution and will not be elegible for office anywhere in the United States.

I have not yet seen the decision. But I predicted it a while ago.

Of course this circuit court would be hell bent on denying the legal claim.

Ultimately, the SCOTUS was always the Court that was going to have to decide this one.

It is (admittedly) not a sure thing in the SCOTUS, either. Not with our hare brained Chief Justice. And the Lord alone knows how Amy will come down.
No immunity in 1/6 case...

No greater risk than George W. Bush sending thousands of Americans to die in Iraq over a lie.
Again; just because it turned out (apparently) not to have been correct, doesn’t mean it was a “lie.”

I keep telling you libs. No matter how hard you rail against it. It’s still the truth.

Words have actual meanings.

Only on an early appellate level.

You’re too stupid to grasp that until the appeals are exhausted, such determinations can change.

I can’t help the fact that you’re retarded. But it’s amusing to watch you constantly prove it. 👍
You and your losing attitude. Maybe Robert W can console you.

You’re such an enormous asshole, it’s no wonder you cannot manage to ever be right.

Go cry somewhere else, pussy.
and try to stay on topic.

I’ll help you. A lower appellate court ruling isn’t the end of the Appellate process, you malodorous scumbag.
It is if the SC says it is.

When President Trump gets back in office, Bush 43, Clinton 42, and Obammy 44, can all be sent up the river without a paddle for the insurrection of Russian Collusion Hoax they all participated in. Watch how the leftards will howl at how unfair this is, because of their Presidential immunity.....Err, no immunity anymore....
None of them were President for your imagined hoax.

By denying a President immunity he or she could be charged with a crime by ordering drone attacks on civilian targets in foreign lands. This is a slippery slope.
Why would that be a problem? I mean, it seems good that a president would feel like they have immunity to kill people at will.

Presented with a script for his speech, Mr Powell suspected that Washington hawks were "cherry picking",

At one point, he became so angry at the lack of adequate sourcing to intelligence claims that he declared: "I'm not reading this. This is bullshit,"

No biggie. Whatever it was Trump supposedly did, will disappear once he's back in the White House.

Then we get to prosecute that influence-peddling border-wrecking pedophile currently occupying the White House.

Come on 2025.
BWAHAHAHA

Trump couldn't get ibnt ejh White House on a tour.

Let the grift continue!

Again; just because it turned out (apparently) not to have been correct, doesn’t mean it was a “lie.”

I keep telling you libs. No matter how hard you rail against it. It’s still the truth.

Words have actual meanings.
They knew they were lying

24 February 2001 during Powell's visit to Cairo, Egypt. Answering a question about the US-led sanctions against Iraq, the Secretary of State said:

We had a good discussion, the Foreign Minister and I and the President and I, had a good discussion about the nature of the sanctions -- the fact that the sanctions exist -- not for the purpose of hurting the Iraqi people, but for the purpose of keeping in check Saddam Hussein's ambitions toward developing weapons of mass destruction. We should constantly be reviewing our policies, constantly be looking at those sanctions to make sure that they are directed toward that purpose. That purpose is every bit as important now as it was ten years ago when we began it. And frankly they have worked. He has not developed any significant capability with respect to weapons of mass destruction. He is unable to project conventional power against his neighbors. So in effect, our policies have strengthened the security of the neighbors of Iraq...

Like you said, words have actual meaning......

You and your losing attitude.

What losing attitude? I’ve been optimistic all along that eventually the SCOTUS would get this case. While that’s not a guarantee of an eventual Trump appellate victory, at least there is some room for hope.

Apparently, you dread that. You’re such massive pussy. Get some Maxi Pads next time, ya bitch

Why would that be a problem? I mean, it seems good that a president would feel like they have immunity to kill people at will.
They have the power to make a "presidential determination" about threats to the national security.

But that's national security, not political security.

They knew they were lying

24 February 2001 during Powell's visit to Cairo, Egypt. Answering a question about the US-led sanctions against Iraq, the Secretary of State said:

Like you said, words have actual meaning......

Words do have meaning.

That doesn’t mean that all speakers use them correctly or that they are always correct in what they say.

Sorry you missed the day they taught anything at your school.

Forum List

Back