Apples To Apples

I am not resorting to anything, lol. I am trying to "hep" the Bernie Bro's, and what is wrong with that?

Geeze, trying to "hep" fellow Americans is now seen as bad. What the heck is this country coming to-)
With friends like you we don't need any enemies

I am NOT your friend, but that doesn't mean I can't help BERNARD and his crew. We want to give you EXACTLY what you want, a BERNARD nomination!
You serving arsenic with that?

BERNARD for DNC nominee! Come on Bernie Bro's, who is with me!

And for those who aren't...……………..what are you, against old people!
Russia,can you hear me ? Help trump again

By nominating BERNARD? Have you told the Bernie Bro's and the DNC of your feelings yet?

See Bernie Bro's, we on the GOP side are for FAIRNESS. People like Eddie on the DNC side are for shoving down your throat their views!

I am for BERNARD for the DNC nomination! That puts me up a step on FAIRNESS, or are you DNCers against BERNARD because he is white, and old?

With friends like you we don't need any enemies

I am NOT your friend, but that doesn't mean I can't help BERNARD and his crew. We want to give you EXACTLY what you want, a BERNARD nomination!

By nominating BERNARD? Have you told the Bernie Bro's and the DNC of your feelings yet?

See Bernie Bro's, we on the GOP side are for FAIRNESS. People like Eddie on the DNC side are for shoving down your throat their views!

I am for BERNARD for the DNC nomination! That puts me up a step on FAIRNESS, or are you DNCers against BERNARD because he is white, and old?
I'm white and old and I love Biden......and despise the pervert Trump

Eddie, Eddie, I thought you told me you were Black? Lived in Florida? And went for long walks?

Harumph, can't trust anyone these days!

Eddie, Eddie, I thought you told me you were Black? Lived in Florida? And went for long walks?

Winter in Florida go for long walks, work out at gym but I'm white and never said otherwise

Winter in Florida go for long walks, work out at gym but I'm white and never said otherwise

Well then, I apologize, I misunderstood you.

So you are a Biden supporter? Could be worse, you could be for Fauxahontas. Carry on, but remember--------------------->I am trying to "hep" the Bernie Bro's! Any accusation that is somehow wrong is just an example of police state tyrants.

Notice----------------->in EVERY thread I posted that, the only blowback was from DNCers. Somehow, free speech inside the DNC has been removed! Thank goodness I am an independent, or I might have to shut my mouth.

Forum List

Back