Approval of US Supreme Court at Historical Low = so I say terminate the Supreme Court NOW!

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
Approval of U.S. Supreme Court Stalled Near Historical Low, Majority of Democrats continue to disapprove of the court, while Republicans overwhelmingly approve
- Gallup, 7/30/24

A majority of Americans disapprove of the way the Roberts Court is doing its job aka perhaps not doing its job ........

Americans can sense that something is not right at The Court That Dark Money Built. That's because the Supreme Court was captured through a concerted, decades-long campaign by hard-right billionaires. Some so-called "conservative" justices on the Court opened their arms to gifts from these far-right megadonors.

Free vacations. A forgiven loan for a luxury motor coach. Private jet flights. Yacht excursions. These same justices then handed down a lengthy list of decisions, delivering for the billionaire agenda what would be too unpopular for Republicans in Congress to do.

I’ve been leading the long fight to make sure justices on the Court are held accountable to the American people rather than the right-wing billionaires who shower them with gifts.

And after President Biden and Vice President Harris endorsed my two main proposed reforms to the Court – a binding code of ethics and 18-year term limits for justices – my fight to restore the Court's legitimacy picked up steam.

God knows that is Kamala Harris' plan... to fire those on the United States Supreme Court. She has always hated Kavanaugh. She would push hard for term limits for those on the court even for the democrats on the court.

No worries... God has not chosen her to be the next president. All of this DNC stuff is just sensationalism and nothing more.

Terminate an equal Constitutional branch of the United States government because you want the option to murder your unborn children? Why not terminate the president or Congress? Were you freaking asleep during Civics 101 or are you one of those hate filled anti-American lefties who ain't got a freaking clue about the Constitution? Surely you jest I hope..

Don't stop there. Terminate all three branches. Anarchy FTW!
Could we behave ourselves and carry on with our lives, with dignity, without the federal government?

I'm thinking yes. There would need to be some adjustments. But not a big as you think.

Approval of U.S. Supreme Court Stalled Near Historical Low, Majority of Democrats continue to disapprove of the court, while Republicans overwhelmingly approve
- Gallup, 7/30/24

A majority of Americans disapprove of the way the Roberts Court is doing its job aka perhaps not doing its job ........

Americans can sense that something is not right at The Court That Dark Money Built. That's because the Supreme Court was captured through a concerted, decades-long campaign by hard-right billionaires. Some so-called "conservative" justices on the Court opened their arms to gifts from these far-right megadonors.

Free vacations. A forgiven loan for a luxury motor coach. Private jet flights. Yacht excursions. These same justices then handed down a lengthy list of decisions, delivering for the billionaire agenda what would be too unpopular for Republicans in Congress to do.

I’ve been leading the long fight to make sure justices on the Court are held accountable to the American people rather than the right-wing billionaires who shower them with gifts.

And after President Biden and Vice President Harris endorsed my two main proposed reforms to the Court – a binding code of ethics and 18-year term limits for justices – my fight to restore the Court's legitimacy picked up steam.
easier to just not allow liberals on the court and stick with constitutional conservatives like its supposed to be,,

Au contraire--- I've rarely been more happy with the Court. Great to see once again the SC DOING ITS JOB of ruling on cases CONSTITUTIONALLY without trying to social re-engineer society.

- Gallup, 7/30/24

Did you just change your meds? You seem to be particularly unstable lately.

Forum List

Back