AR-15 bullet "has so much energy that it can disintegrate 3 inches of leg bone. It would just turn it to dust” -Donald Jenkins, trauma surgeon @UTexas

Charles Whitman killed 11 and wounded 31 in 96 minutes from the tower at the University of Texas using a bolt action rifle. Stephen Paddock killed 60 and wounded 411 in 10 minutes in Vegas using an AR-15. Any questions about why they need to be banned?

How about we 'ban' the shooter? After all the gun itself is innocent.

So get a bullet dolly. Duh!

Do you think the hotel would have become suspicious of somebody trying to ferry multiple ammo cans through the lobby?

Just how much do you tip the bellboy to carry your ammo?

Charles Whitman killed 11 and wounded 31 in 96 minutes from the tower at the University of Texas using a bolt action rifle. Stephen Paddock killed 60 and wounded 411 in 10 minutes in Vegas using an AR-15. Any questions about why they need to be banned?

Odd.....
When Conservatism ruled the land we didn't have these types of insane acts.

They started about the same time Leftists began to indoctrinate kids, open the borders, make drugs free for all and turn young people away from the Church.

I wonder if there's any correlation? Maybe it's not the guns but Leftist's dark influence?

Do you think the hotel would have become suspicious of somebody trying to ferry multiple ammo cans through the lobby?

Just how much do you tip the bellboy to carry your ammo?
You can see why we have so many motherfucking questions about how that went down.

It looks like a psyop. But, whatever.

The one with a magazine of 15 or more bullets.
Another fool floats to the surface! Do you enjoy being a Troll? Does it pay well?

i-jc5WtPb-M.png

No, the Majority being able to buy, use and carry these weapons. It's only fair, the criminals have them. If a few perps get cut down quickly, before they can go out in a blaze of glory, they will self-ban.
I said Minority Report?
Don't you people read a book, or go to the movies.

Minority Report is a 2002 American science fiction action film directed by Steven Spielberg, loosely based on the 1956 short story "The Minority Report" by Philip K. Dick.

Forum List

Back