AR-15 bullet "has so much energy that it can disintegrate 3 inches of leg bone. It would just turn it to dust” -Donald Jenkins, trauma surgeon @UTexas

I said Minority Report?
Don't you people read a book, or go to the movies.

Minority Report is a 2002 American science fiction action film directed by Steven Spielberg, loosely based on the 1956 short story "The Minority Report" by Philip K. Dick.
This thread is not about sci-fi movies, especially ones like Minority Report where government goes after people based on what they think they might do which is part of what you gun grabbers want to do right now. If the MAJORITY of citizens, who are law abiding, are armed, these mass criminal shooters will disappear quickly.

This thread is not about sci-fi movies, especially ones like Minority Report where government goes after people based on what they think they might do which is part of what you gun grabbers want to do right now. If the MAJORITY of citizens, who are law abiding, are armed, these mass criminal shooters will disappear quickly.

Let me replay how that went down

How about we 'ban' the shooter? After all the gun itself is innocent.

Minority Report?

This is where I expected a few neurons to kick in, and see the parallels of a world where they found a way to "ban the shooter".

Unfortunately we don't have the technology, so going after the weapons is as close as we can come.

Ima get one of these!

article-semi-auto-m60-ever-elusive-sa-sa1-1.jpg

The one with a magazine of 15 or more bullets.

Magazine size doesn’t matter……anyone who thinks it does is a gun grabbing fool.

The time a killer has before someone with a gun shoots back at them determines how many are killed, not the magazine.

Actually I would just ban magazines But if large capacity magazines are available for a particular type of gun, then the only effective thing to do, is to ban the gun that the shoe fits.

The desire to ban magazines just shows how unserious your are….

Let me replay how that went down

This is where I expected a few neurons to kick in, and see the parallels of a world where they found a way to "ban the shooter".
Yes, and I said that is YOUR 'precrime' world as Democrats today want to do the same thing.

The time a killer has before someone with a gun shoots back at them determines how many are killed, not the magazine.
The Japanese would listen for the sound of a stripper clip hitting the ground in WW II. For the same reason it's sane to limit magazine size.

Yes, and the gun grabbing idiots don't realize that the perp will have a larger magazine. They are living in lefty, La La land.

Forum List

Back