AR-15 bullet "has so much energy that it can disintegrate 3 inches of leg bone. It would just turn it to dust” -Donald Jenkins, trauma surgeon @UTexas

And as with box trucks, a box truck killed more people in 5 minutes than every single year of mass public shootings except for 2...........and killed more people in 5 minutes of driving than our worst mass public shooting...ever......

So, according to you, because of their extra special killing power, box trucks need to be banned....
But, nobody is talking about banning flat-bed trucks. Just let us ban those box trucks. Please. Think of the children.

If you can effectively carry and use 700 rounds of .223 into a mass shooting, you were Arnold fucking Schwarzenegger times two.
Fool !!!

On October 1, 2017, Stephen Paddock, a 64-year-old man from Mesquite, Nevada, opened fire on the crowd attending the Route 91 Harvest music festival on the Las Vegas Strip in Nevada. From his 32nd-floor suites in the Mandalay Bay hotel, he fired more than 1,000 bullets, killing 60 people and wounding at least 413.

You can fit 1,000 rounds of .223 into a .50 cal ammo can, that weighs 50 lbs.

Charles Whitman killed 11 and wounded 31 in 96 minutes from the tower at the University of Texas using a bolt action rifle. Stephen Paddock killed 60 and wounded 411 in 10 minutes in Vegas using an AR-15. Any questions about why they need to be banned?

It disintegrated the heads of some 19 kids in their classroom too.

As I said, it's an ideal assassination weapon. Few cars short of the presidential limo, can stop the round, and it's capable of striking targets over a mile away with the accuracy and energy to be instantly lethal,.

Hmmmmmm, and yet....each year, knives, hands and clubs are used to kill more people than all rifles combined......sooo....according to you, knives need to be banned.....right?

Fool !!!

On October 1, 2017, Stephen Paddock, a 64-year-old man from Mesquite, Nevada, opened fire on the crowd attending the Route 91 Harvest music festival on the Las Vegas Strip in Nevada. From his 32nd-floor suites in the Mandalay Bay hotel, he fired more than 1,000 bullets, killing 60 people and wounding at least 413.

And? You can do the same for any other rifle round too.......since he had all the time in the world to ferry the bullets up to his hotel room.......

Fool !!!

If he had driven a box truck into the crowd he would have killed and wounded more people.....we need to ban box trucks....right?

The M193 military surplus 5.56mm is 55 grain.

The M855 military surplus 5.56mm is 62 grain.

My 9mm is loader with 147 grain hollow point.

So...not larger...not heavier...but faster.

I was referring to the heavy wall of rifle cartridges vs the thin walls of pistol cartridges. Rifle combustion pressures are 60,000 PSI, while pistols run half that.

Twice the pressure, in a barrel at least three times as long, means a lot more speed than a pistol round.

The only solution is to viciously kill every cocksucking motherfucker wanting any type of ban or restriction, and repeal all gun laws.

Give all gun banners 2 hours to get the fuck out before open season.

That is a perfect solution.

I always get a kick out of those blaming guns. Yet somehow they never blame a knife for a stabbing. Never blame a car for a hit and run or any other death where it is involved. Never blame a rock if it is used or club. In those things it is the person that is blamed.
But when a gun is used it is the guns fault.
But somehow guns were not involved in 9/11. no gun was involved in Timothy McVighs bombing of a federal building.
For years switchblades were illegal to carry in many states. They were viewed like AR-15s are today. Supposedly their only purpose was to kill most likely due to movies like West Side Story.

***snip***

The Toy That Kills was the match that started a switchblade wildfire throughout the country. Newspapers ran embellished stories about gang violence and switchblade use. State legislatures started looking into the “issue,” and New York became the first state to ban automatic knives in 1954.

Even Hollywood jumped in on the frenzy. Movie studios released no less than six major titles in just as many years that included Rebel Without A Cause, 12 Angry Men and West Side Story. Every one of these blockbusters placed the switchblade front and center as a tool for violence and delinquency.

Times change. Switchblades are not illegal in the Free State of Florida. You can carry one openly but if you conceal it you need a Concealed Weapons permit (the same rule that applies to other knives with blade lengths over 4”).

I have a switchblade beside the keyboard where I am typing. I use it for opening mail and boxes.

1658952388048.jpeg

They are fun to play with but I don’t consider them to be a serious fighting knife. A fixed blade knife is better suited for that type of use.

1658951813248.jpeg

1658952138551.jpeg

Fool !!!

From the comfort of his static position in his hotel room.

Fool

Just the opposite. The AR-15 type weapon is uniquely deadly based on the way the cartridge acts on the human body. Even though it's a full metal jacket, its interior ballistics of tumbling and high speed, produce devastating wounds. Together with the large capacity magazines, and ability to carry hundreds of rounds, makes them uniquely dangerous. They are weapons of war, and have little other purpose than to kill human beings.
Which is the more dangerous gun? Which, ONE in your opinion, should be banned?
i-7mb9sLB-M.jpg

Forum List

Back