AR-15 Issued to School Police in One Utah District

AR-15 Issued to School Police in One Utah District - NBC News

Turning our Schools into Maximum Security Prisons while telling the Citizens we don't need to worry about our 2nd Amendment Rights...

"The department also installed a high-tech camera system in all the Granite District schools that lets them see what's going on from a dispatch center."

:)

peace...

I suppose you want them to do nothing?

Should we wait around till another nut-case goes off and wackes some of our kids?

Another mass-murder would help the anti-gun movement, so I guess that's what you really want.

Last edited:

Turning our Schools into Maximum Security Prisons while telling the Citizens we don't need to worry about our 2nd Amendment Rights...

"The department also installed a high-tech camera system in all the Granite District schools that lets them see what's going on from a dispatch center."

peace...

Should we wait around till another nut-case goes off and wackes some of our kids?

Another mass-murder would help the anti-gun movement, so I guess that's what you really want.

That's not what they are looking to stop... Look into this District. By comparison Columbine was a High School any Parent would dream to have their kids attend.

Turning Schools into Prisons isn't going to stop Columbine or the Batman Massacre.

It's simply not.

All the while the Liberals in this District would move Actively to Disarming YOU if you Lived there.

peace...

peace...

That's not what they are looking to stop... Look into this District. By comparison Columbine was a High School any Parent would dream to have their kids attend.

Turning Schools into Prisons isn't going to stop Columbine or the Batman Massacre.

It's simply not.

All the while the Liberals in this District would move Actively to Disarming YOU if you Lived there.

peace...

All of the child-development centers here on post have security camera's and armed guards at the gates.

I don't see a problem.

It's simply not.

peace...

All of the child-development centers here on post have security camera's and armed guards at the gates.

I don't see a problem.

I see a problem when the Liberal "Leaders" in an Inner City School District decide that it's time to turn Schools into Prisons as an answer to their Failures... While telling me that I don't really need my 2nd Amendment Rights.

peace...

Knowing campus security/police are well-armed is at least some deterrent. Knowing they're unarmed is similarly a great incentive to pick that location.

Mutuall Assured Destruction's kept the peace for over 70 years.

peace...

lots of schools have added ar-15s

some schools more then one ar-15

believe from an article i read some time ago

one school purchased six

Granite is not an inner school district.

It is heavily Polynesian and Hispanic. There a lot of great kids in it.

Having armed trained police security with the appropriate tools necessary for response makes absolute sense.

Forum List

Back