Arab commentator praises Israel as the most successful project in over a century. Many Arabs agree

MartyNYC

Gold Member
May 19, 2020
Faisal al-Qassem: “When Arabs want to curse you they call you a Zionist but they know the most successful project is the Zionist project. All the Arab projects failed. Before you use Zionist as a curse you must acknowledge Zionism’s accomplishments.”

When the television host asked Twitter users to vote in a poll as to whether they consider Israel or Arab regimes to be more “advanced, developed, democratic and successful,” an overwhelming majority chose Israel. Eighty-two percent of 6,168 respondents selected Israel, while the remaining 18.3% chose Arab regimes.

Al Jazeera host calls Israel most successful project in 120 years; drama ensues

Then why do they need billions from the US in aid?
Maybe because our idiot leaders give out our tax dollars to countries across the entire world & Israel happens to be our most reliable ally in this oil rich region? It's also the only real democracy.

Taking the money we shower them with is not the same as actually needing it to survive.

If you are trying to deny that Israel is the most successful & democratically aligned country in that region then you are simply displaying your own prejudices & ignorance

Then why do they need billions from the US in aid?

With a $400 Billion economy, among the 25 largest economies in the world, Israel doesn’t need US aid. Israel is an excellent investment for the US. Now, even you know!

Maybe because our idiot leaders give out our tax dollars to countries across the entire world & Israel happens to be our most reliable ally in this oil rich region? It's also the only real democracy.

Taking the money we shower them with is not the same as actually needing it to survive.

If you are trying to deny that Israel is the most successful & democratically aligned country in that region then you are simply displaying your own prejudices & ignorance
You failed to answer why the Israelis need our dough...

Last edited:
You failed to answer why the Israelis need our dough...
OK. I'll play moonie.
I already said taking it doesn't mean they NEED it, so it's on you to prove Israel needs our money.
Are you saying they would collapse into chaos, fail to exist, declare insolvency, be overrun by hostile neighbors, etc...?

Your premise is they NEED our money now, so show me why they NEED it to survive & I'll admit you were right/I was wrong.

OK. I'll play moonie.
I already said taking it doesn't mean they NEED it, so it's on you to prove Israel needs our money.
Are you saying they would collapse into chaos, fail to exist, declare insolvency, be overrun by hostile neighbors, etc...?

Your premise is they NEED our money now, so show me why they NEED it to survive & I'll admit you were right/I was wrong.

Israel protects your ass. You’re welcome.

4536525A-8B98-4054-894F-47E6DD2E8C8B.jpeg
C2EE856D-971E-4856-983B-22F0D70ED48B.jpeg

Israel doesn't protect my ass and never has.. You ask I provided if you can't handle the truth I am sorry for yous.
Israel protects your lazy ass while you post on a messageboard all day in your shit-stained underwear in your parents’ house.

“Israel A True US Ally”: Robert D. Blackwill, deputy national security advisor for strategic planning in the George W. Bush administration, and Walter B. Slocombe, undersecretary of defense for policy in the Clinton administration

“Today, Israeli contributions to U.S. national interests cover a broad spectrum. Through joint training, exercises and exchanges on military doctrine, the United States has benefited in the areas of counter-terrorism, intelligence and experience in urban warfare. Increasingly, U.S. homeland security and military agencies are turning to Israeli technology to solve some of their most vexing technical and strategic problems.”

This support includes advice and expertise on behavioral screening techniques for airport security and acquisition of an Israeli-produced tactical radar system to enhance force protection. Israel has been a world leader in the development of unmanned aerial systems, both for intelligence collection and combat, and it has shared with the U.S. military the technology, the doctrine and its experience regarding these systems. Israel is also a global pacesetter in armored vehicle protection, defense against short-range rockets, and the techniques and procedures of robotics, all of which it has shared with the United States.”

“In missile defense, the United States has a broad and multifaceted partnership with Israel. Israel’s national missile defenses — which include the U.S. deployment in Israel of an advanced X-band radar system and the more than 100 American military personnel who man it — will be an integral part of a larger missile defense spanning Europe, the eastern Mediterranean and the Persian Gulf to help protect U.S. forces and allies.”

1A112D04-B016-4D8F-A402-0FA19997DAFA.jpeg
B2E3F865-F903-4D4F-B63F-2F32E51CED90.jpeg

Forum List

Back