Archie bunker on national anthem

Youre this old and you missed the joke? O Conner was making fun of you bigots.

I didn't miss no joke, and Archie wasn't a bigot. But you wouldn't know that

Archie was a huge bigot and they were making fun of him. Thats what the show was about and you missed it. :laugh:

YOU were watching it with dividers on Mr. Horse of course
You were watching it with blinders on. From his own mouth.

"The Archie Bunkers of this world can't cope with life, they're poisoned with racism and hate and there are a lot of them around."
-Carroll O Conner

Once again now you are telling us Carroll wrote his own script? Amazing..

"Archie Bunker (Carroll O'Connor) was a bigoted loading dock worker disturbed by the changes occurring in the American society he once knew. To Archie, gains by the "Spades," "Spics," or "Hebes" of America (as he referred to Blacks, Hispanics, and Jews, respectively), came at his expense and that of other lower middle class whites. "

"The Archie Bunkers of this world can't cope with life, they're poisoned with racism and hate and there are a lot of them around."
-Carroll O Conner

Funny Carroll missed his own show
More like you were too ignorant to realize what they were doing. :laugh:

damn, and your telling me I didn't get the show? Lmfao ....

Talk about revisionist history by you even in a television show
Obviously you didnt get the show. The actor and the creator of the show said way back when what it was about. I guess it went over your pointed little head.
laugh.gif

"All in the Family was produced by Norman Lear and Bud Yorkin. It starred Carroll O'Connor, Jean Stapleton, Sally Struthers, and Rob Reiner. The show revolves around the life of a working-class bigot and his family. "

I watched every episode you idiot that and MASH so next you are going to tell us MASH was just a anti war television series and nothing more?

-Carroll O Conner

Obviously you didnt get the show. The actor and the creator of the show said way back when what it was about. I guess it went over your pointed little head.
laugh.gif

"All in the Family was produced by Norman Lear and Bud Yorkin. It starred Carroll O'Connor, Jean Stapleton, Sally Struthers, and Rob Reiner. The show revolves around the life of a working-class bigot and his family. "

I watched every episode you idiot that and MASH so next you are going to tell us MASH was just a anti war television series and nothing more?
So you watched every episode and until I just told you....you actually didnt know they were poking fun at Archie and people like him?
laugh.gif

I didn't miss no joke, and Archie wasn't a bigot. But you wouldn't know that

Archie was a huge bigot and they were making fun of him. Thats what the show was about and you missed it. :laugh:

-Carroll O Conner

"Archie Bunker (Carroll O'Connor) was a bigoted loading dock worker disturbed by the changes occurring in the American society he once knew. To Archie, gains by the "Spades," "Spics," or "Hebes" of America (as he referred to Blacks, Hispanics, and Jews, respectively), came at his expense and that of other lower middle class whites. "

And he had black friends?

laugh.gif

So you watched every episode and until I just told you....you actually didnt know they were poking fun at Archie and people like him?
laugh.gif

Once again you are trying to revise the show to make you feel good bet you do the same with George Carlin?

-Carroll O Conner

Well he had a Black wife so I'm sure he had Black friends.

MVA47073_grande.jpeg

The crazy and angry left drags out Archie Bunker when a republican is in office. No surprises here.
check the OP. One of your boys dragged him out because he didnt understand what the show was about.

No you didn't understand bet you ran when Archie was pissing on democrats eh?
And Trump was never considered a racist till he became a republican presidential candidate. What's your point?

-Carroll O Conner

MVA47073_grande.jpeg

YOU do know Archie bunker is fiction right?

I doubt if you really know this and was played by a liberal actor named Carroll

The crazy and angry left drags out Archie Bunker when a republican is in office. No surprises here.
check the OP. One of your boys dragged him out because he didnt understand what the show was about.

And Trump was never considered a racist till he became a republican presidential candidate. What's your point?
Actually he was considered a racist long before he ran for POTUS. this was in 2002.

Trump Draws Criticism for Ad He Ran After Jogger Attack

''Trump is a chump!'' protesters shouted during a recent demonstration, accusing Mr. Trump of, at least, further inflaming passions and perhaps tainting the defendants' future jurors. Some called him a racist. Supporters of the Central Park defendants have demanded an apology."

-Carroll O Conner

MVA47073_grande.jpeg

Considering I am the one that educated you on that fact its odd that you are asking me this question.

Exactly, he was never considered a racist when he was one of you.it all changed when he had a (R) after his name and you guys turned on him.

MVA47073_grande.jpeg

Considering I am the one that educated you on that fact its odd that you are asking me this question.

You educated me? Lay off the crack pipe shit for brains

MVA47073_grande.jpeg

Yes I educated you. You claimed Bunker was a real person.

MVA47073_grande.jpeg

When ? I didn't blur the lines between actor and character like you did.

MVA47073_grande.jpeg

When ? I didn't blur the lines between actor and character like you did.
The same place you claimed I didnt educate you that the guys name was Carroll O conner and he said Bunker was a bigot.

MVA47073_grande.jpeg

You despertly want to revise history to show Archie bunker was a bigot and he wasn't..

Forum List

Back