Arctic Council has a lot of work to do

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Sec Kerry was right to call-out those that ignore facts

John Kerry criticizes Florida governor for banning words climate change
“Now folks, we literally do not have the time to waste debating whether we can say ‘climate change,'” Kerry said during a speech at The Atlantic Council, a Washington think tank. “Because no matter how much people want to bury their heads in the sand, it will not alter the fact that 97 percent of peer-reviewed climate studies confirm that climate change is happening and that human activity is largely responsible.”

Big changes in Far North since US last chaired Arctic Council Barentsobserver
Sea ice has continued its summer and fall downward spiral, hitting a record low of 1.3 million square miles in September 2012. Air temperatures in the Arctic have warmed steadily since 2000, as have temperatures of the permafrost beneath the ground’s surface. Shell and other oil companies now have several billion dollars at stake in offshore Arctic drilling projects. Cargo ships are sailing the previously impassable Northern Sea Route and Northwest Passage.

No denier trolling in this thread

7zV4RBu.jpg

thankyu :)

A troll post is the OP and then DOT.FAIL dont want no 'denier' trolling..... Left wing total failure ecochamber.... Because left wing stupidity should have its own room... Surrounded in rubber..

The Secretary of State has NO BUSINESS addressing a Governor over a field the Secretary has no business to be in to begin with.

Nothing to say on the topic?!!!

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

I fixed your title for you. You misspelled ARCTIC.

What Governor?

Nothing to say on the topic?!!!

You killed your own topic with your low information voter rendition of ' i dont want no discussion, i wana hear my self echo, echo, echo....' denier meme...

1. Kerry has no buisness doing what he did from his position of ignorance and arrogance.

2. provide proof of man induced causation of anything relating to temperature of the globe.. be sure to include the Data , methods, and math used..

Oh beejeezus :eusa_doh: You're still here spamming? :anj_stfu:
I know you're spamming, me, I'm disgusted at the behavior toward science that you and your peer pals have. When is it you will act like a science concerned citizen and actually answer questions that are directed at you. See, you and your pals ignoring the opposition opinion only shows grade school spam. So, do you have an experiment that says what the change in temperature would be with an added 20 PPM of CO2? It is a really simple science question. Yet you treat it as if it is insulting to you. I'll say bullsiht. what say you? Are you going to participate in a discussion or are you going to continue your name calling spamming?

Forum List

Back