Are Albinos the missing evolutionary link between Blacks and Whites?

Do White people come from African Albinos

• YES:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO:

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Possibly:

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • some Europeans might but not all:

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But Black Africans seem to have more Albinos than other people. !

They do?

I have not met a statistically relevant number of Black Africans to have made any determination, but it seems likely that although the rate of Albinoism is the same, an Albino would certainly stand out a little more in Africa than, say, Scandinavia.

I had to stop a moment and think about that! Perhaps you may agree that scientist who conduct such studies are keenly aware of reported indices regarding albinism in various populations.. We are not talking about the observances of the man in the street here.

So what scientist are we talking about?
BMC Public Health Full text Albinism in Africa as a public health issue

No I mean the NAME of the scientist.....

Certainly you know who has taken credit for this ingenious theory?

What theory is that?

images

Dr. Cheng said:
While the genetics of skin color is largely unclear, past research using zebra fish by the College of Medicine’s Keith Cheng identified a key gene that contributes to lighter skin color in Europeans and differs from West Africans. In 2005, Cheng reported that one amino acid difference in the gene SLC24A5 is a key contributor to the skin color difference between Europeans and West Africans.

Sorry, Dr. Cheng’s theory based on research using Zebra fish is suspect. The colors of the Zebra fish look nothing like the Black and White striped zebras from which they were apparently named. And they certainly are not human… I’d have to see his methodology before I can accept his hypothesis as fact!
zebra fish

DEFINITIONS
a smallfreshwaterfishwith a bluebodyandlongitudinalsilvery or goldstripes, popularforaquariums.

Adding to my suspicions was his emphasis on the difference in skin color between West Africans and Europeans. That wasn’t necessary. At least that was my conclusion until I saw that he included North, South and east Africans in his A111T family. It then dawned upon me that he had ignored the blackness of the Kenyans, the Somalis and the Ethiopians and included them as carriers of A111T. How blatantly stupid is that? Does he expect laymen to dispense with all logic and reasoning to believe anything he says without question? Some East Africans are as Black as or blacker than any African on the continent.

Dr, Cheng, I suspect, has an agenda: one that closely parallels that of pseudo-scientific revisionists who seek to isolate West Africans from the rest of Africa and the world.

West Africans did have some carriers of A111T, said Cheng. He subsequently suggested it was rarer there than anywhere else. Well, ok, but how does any of that upturn my premise?
He has admitted that Blacks, however rarely, carry that genetic mutation too. Logically, it took two black carriers to engender the first mutation. Cheng is telling us that nature was not satisfied with albinism as a natural mutative process for white skin. He is suggesting that albinism has nothing to do with A111T or SLC24A5. Environment, then, is the only possible catalyst, right? PURE CONJECTURE!

The Blonde Aborigines of Australia show that blonde hair is not a derivative of cold climes. The Aleuts and non-white dwellers of the ice packs in the north deflate the myths that blue eyes and “White skin” are products of a cold environment; their primitive lifestyles also debunked the notion that extreme cold spurs inventiveness.
The word “Albino” comes from the Latin word Albus meaning ‘White.” Isn’t that the identifier embraced by all who seek shelter under that marker of purity. Yet, now, some balk at the prospect that it all started with African Albinos. I wonder if anyone has dared to test Black albinos and their families for SLC24A5 or A111T? The best place to do that is Nigeria which seems to have the highest rate of albinism. You may be surprised at the findings!

Albism occurs in 1 out of 75 people today. But to produce an albino offspring both parents need to be albino, and then there's only a 1 in 4 chance.

Even allowing ancient albinos may have sought other albinos, there wouldn't have been so many that they could have kicked off an albino like ethnicity. Numbers just don't support that being a possibility.

Our skin pigmentation is an enviromental adaptation. As ancient humans migrated out of Africa where they started, they didn't need the darker more UV resistant skin pigmentation as much so they lost it over time. But just as it's fair to say we're all primates, it's equally fair to day we're all 'black.' Those that don't look black today do at the genetic level if not outwardly as well.

The blacks who remained in Africa until modern times kept their darker skin pigmentations needing it. When they were kidnapped and enslaved abroad and reproduced, only being in less UV intense regions a short while evolutionarily-speaking,they and their offspring simply haven't yet lost their skin pigmentation defense. But in time they will.
By now you've seen my rebuttal to the environmental evolutionary theorem... here is the link....read the third paragraph!

Are Albinos the missing evolutionary link between Blacks and Whites Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

OP: West Africans did have some carriers of A111T, said Cheng. He subsequently suggested it was rarer there than anywhere else. Well, ok, but how does any of that upturn my premise? He has admitted that Blacks, however rarely, carry that genetic mutation too. Logically, it took two black carriers to engender the first mutation. Cheng is telling us that nature was not satisfied with albinism as a natural mutative process for white skin. He is suggesting that albinism has nothing to do with A111T or SLC24A5. Environment, then, is the only possible catalyst, right? PURE CONJECTURE!

4.png

Some Africans carry the A111T mutation common among Caucasian populations stretching from Europe to North India because of back-to-Africa migrations of the Indo-Europeans. The frequency of the African branch of R1b reaches over 90% in Northern Cameroon and the Cameroon branch of R1b-V88 split from the European branch around the Dead Sea area, while the R1b tribe from North India was on the move towards Europe, and the R1b-V88 tribe migrated to Central Africa via the Nile Valley. As a result, some Cameroonians have Caucasian physical features derived from their Indo-European ancestry. Moreover, the same OCA2 (oculocutaneous albinism type 2) gene is involved in the A111T mutation and Albinism, which is a genetic disorder of the OCA2 gene, thus producing similar results in both instances.

cameroonian-people01.jpg

The variety of the inhabitants of the country was clearly visible in the streets, especially in Douala and Yaoundé, the two main cities of Cameroon. Tall, short, pitch dark to light brown, black-eyed to light green, broad shouldered to delicate build: just walk the streets of the cities and you can find a mix of all of these - and then some. Cameroon is called an ethnic melting pot for a reason.

Last edited:

They do?

I have not met a statistically relevant number of Black Africans to have made any determination, but it seems likely that although the rate of Albinoism is the same, an Albino would certainly stand out a little more in Africa than, say, Scandinavia.

I had to stop a moment and think about that! Perhaps you may agree that scientist who conduct such studies are keenly aware of reported indices regarding albinism in various populations.. We are not talking about the observances of the man in the street here.

What theory is that?

The one you proposed in the....

TITLE OF YOUR THREAD YOU FUCKING MORON.

They do?

What theory is that?

The one you proposed in the....

TITLE OF YOUR THREAD YOU FUCKING MORON.
If you want a response from me, you'll have to be more civil...I detest violence and shouting...tsk tsk..down boy, down!

ThirdTerm said:
Some Africans carry the A111T mutation common among Caucasian populations stretching from Europe to North India because of back-to-Africa migrations of the Indo-Europeans.
That is more speculation!. The A111T mutation apparently came out of Africa with the Black person who migrated north and then passed it on as the progenitor of the so-called Caucasian race! That makes more sense to me.

ThirdTerm said:
The frequency of the African branch of R1b reaches over 90% in Northern Cameroon and the Cameroon branch of R1b-V88 split from the European branch around the Dead Sea area, while the R1b tribe from North India was on the move towards Europe, and the R1b-V88 tribe migrated to Central Africa via the Nile Valley. As a result, some Cameroonians have Caucasian physical features derived from their Indo-European ancestry. Moreover, the same OCA2 (oculocutaneous albinism type 2) gene is involved in the A111T mutation and Albinism, which is a genetic disorder of the OCA2 gene, thus producing similar results in both instances.

Forget the patrilineal mumbo jumbo involving R1b, I'm focused on the red highlighted text above. That seems to be an echo of what I have been posting all along! Thanks for helping to get at the truth.

Forum List

Back