Are Americans Waking Up?

Even when you choose your own canidates you blame someone else for how poorly they do. YOUR CHOICE and you still complain that no one understands you.

So whos stopping your from nominating and running a "true conservative"? Not the GOP of course...Someone elses fault.

Of course it's the GOP's fault... what the fuck are you babbling about?

Geeze... are you high 24/7?

They why complain about stupid voters when its the GOP fault for not running viable canidates?

What constitutes a viable candidate?

One who can win an election or one that can govern and push the country forward?

Sadly, one no longer means the other.

what is really happening is that the media is waking up. They do not like being lied to any more than the rest of us.

They are realizing that obama played them for fools and they bought it, now, they are pissed.

once the MSM totally turns on him, and they will, he is toast. Worst president in history is too kind.

Of course it's the GOP's fault... what the fuck are you babbling about?

Geeze... are you high 24/7?

They why complain about stupid voters when its the GOP fault for not running viable canidates?

One who can win an election or one that can govern and push the country forward?

That's for the GOP to answer. I don't elect ppl in Repub conventions.

you guys really are confused if you're asking the other party what a Repub viable candidate is :eusa_shifty:

Republicans are such strange people. Nothing they do is wrong everything is someone elses fault or they are just misunderstood but never wrong

Americans don't vote GOP = They are stupid or asleep

Americans vote GOP = They are smart

Here's the thing. Repubs still have to nominate someone who can get elected. Currently no one fits the bill. Who's fault is that?

If you ask Repubs...Its not their fault...its someone elses.

Polling data is soooo low on Obama--right now you could run your local dog catcher and they would beat a democrat. 2014--is going to be much worse than the spanking Democrats got across this nation than in 2010. And these poll numbers are only going to get worse from here. Americans were lied to over 40 times by Obama--and what's even worse than losing their insurance is looking at their new premiums that have doubled and tripled to what Obama just had canceled. Funny how that works, but when you get into Americans POCKETS--they actually start to pay attention.

Yeah yeah...Obama will lose Repubs will win no one likes blah blah blah.

You might scare your conservabuddies with that camp fire story but that's all

you guys really are confused if you're asking the other party what a Repub viable candidate is :eusa_shifty:
But yet here YOU are telling us how to pick candidates, now why is that? I'd say YOU are very conflicted and cannot keep your story straight.

But yet here YOU are telling us how to pick candidates, now why is that? I'd say YOU are very conflicted and cannot keep your story straight.

Were you bullied as a child? Stop acting like a bitch. I'm not telling you how to do anything cry baby.

Were you bullied as a child? Stop acting like a bitch. I'm not telling you how to do anything cry baby.
No you just suggested it to others. WHOM is whining? I think it's YOU :eusa_whistle::lol:

You're sheeple. They never wake up. And 37% is far from the worst that a President has had.

Think about it, Bush was at this point after Iraq and a hostile press that beat him up 24/7. Obama is here after the press basically giving him a hand-job and a pass on everything him for 5 years.

He got there all by himself... which tells me it's probably far worse than they're reporting.

Bush lied to the nation about WMD's costing the nation trillions of dollars and thousands of US troops lives over a false war.

Obama is having issues with a website and the right wing propaganda machine is throwing a complete shitfit like the apocalypse is happening.

I hate to mention this for the 5th or 6th time, but do you suppose any of these ranking Democrats should be taken to task for lying about WMD's?

And, I have more if you don't like these!

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003 | Source

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
- President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998 | Source

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
- President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998 | Source

"We must stop Saddam from ever again jeopardizing the stability and security of his neighbors with weapons of mass destruction."
- Madeline Albright, Feb 1, 1998 | Source

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998 | Source

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton.
- (D) Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, others, Oct. 9, 1998 | Source

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998 | Source

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999 | Source

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them."
- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002 | Source

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002 | Source

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002 | Source

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002 | Source

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002 | Source

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002 | Source

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002 | Source

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

You're sheeple. They never wake up. And 37% is far from the worst that a President has had.
No shit. But the fact it is happening to supposedly the best POTUS EVER according to the Statists. The media covered for him as long as they could. People are awake...and the fall will go lower. So much for the smartest man ever to hold office. :eusa_hand:

No shit. But the fact it is happening to supposedly the best POTUS EVER according to the Statists. The media covered for him as long as they could. People are awake...and the fall will go lower. So much for the smartest man ever to hold office. :eusa_hand:

Think so?

I'm not so sure.

Yeah, the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM may turn on him.... It's always been said that a libturd reporter would run over his liberal mother on his way to get a juicy scandal story on a libturd politician, but I think those days are over.

the LSM isn't just acting, they aren't pretending..... They've vritually bankrupted themselves because of their bias. They've lost viewers and readers by the million and they STILL won't admit their bias.

Think so?

I'm not so sure.

Yeah, the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM may turn on him.... It's always been said that a libturd reporter would run over his liberal mother on his way to get a juicy scandal story on a libturd politician, but I think those days are over.

the LSM isn't just acting, they aren't pretending..... They've vritually bankrupted themselves because of their bias. They've lost viewers and readers by the million and they STILL won't admit their bias.

Maybe...but as I see it? Even they can't cover for him...more and more stories are coming out against him even from them. They know their creds are suffering...they have to save their own asses sometime. No matter. It will get to the point that only the perpetually stupid will be watching reading their crap anyway if that hasn't already happened which I think it has.

Absolutely some folks who voted for this lying sack of shit will seek revenge at the ballot box. Just a question of how many and what they do with their votes. But pissed off Americans because of what they now know to be outright lies - likely more coming? - is not something easily overcome. Nobody likes the feeling of being duped with lies from people they trusted. It goes right to one's core.

Stay tuned.

As long as Americans continue to vote bipartisan, nothing will change.

Big deal, hater dupes- after a month of all corporate media jumping on him for the website, this isn't surprising. Until they report it works this is how it goes...They COULD explain other ways of signing up, or the good new prices and policies, but it seems only Obama himself can do that, if he had the time lol...

And seriously, is it your claim that the press has been rough on Obama?

Seriously, only a 'tard thinks the press didn't slurp Bush's rectum with unbridled fervor. Why are you rewriting history so brazenly and claiming Bush had a hostile press, instead of a gaggle of asslickers that gleefully parroted all of his Iraq lies?

Obviously, the press has been rougher on Obama. It's not possible for a press to be more compliant and favorable than the press was with Bush.

The press has been harder on Obama...you really are just a moron.

Big deal, hater dupes- after a month of all corporate media jumping on him for the website, this isn't surprising. Until they report it works this is how it goes...They COULD explain other ways of signing up, or the good new prices and policies, but it seems only Obama himself can do that, if he had the time lol...

The good new prices prices and policies....that was a good one :)

Why does everybody about the Entertainment world of the LSM when Fox, with it's massive 3 million viewers (out of 45 million voting Republicans) out does all the rest combined?

What this means, of course, is that almost NO ONE is getting their information from TV.

Obama PROMISED that it would be up and running by 10/1 --- either he lied or he has no concept of how to manage anything. which is it frankie?

Forum List

Back