Zone1 Are any Christians here interested to know WHY Jews don’t believe Jesus was the Messiah?

you have clueless---and know nothing about Judaism. Jews do----because jews have been
prolific WRITERS for more almost 3000 years-----whereas-----your ancestors were MOSTLY
ILLITERATES. Your finals statement----STINKS LIKE FECES.

Luke never met jesus and did not even speak his language----He was a GREEK
suradie laughs----she spits on the NT account which, clearly reveals that Luke never met Jesus

I was in a Bedouin tent, too, and found them very nice. Of course, it was part of a tour and they were compensated for hosting us, but still….they were quite pleasant. The main thing I remember is that their coffee was the strongest I‘ve ever had, and my stomach objected. (I’ll spare you the details.)
Arab Coffee is golden, lightly roasted and seasoned with cardoman. What country were you in?

So Jesus LIED when He said, "I AM the Way. No man can come to the Father EXCEPT THROUGH ME"
What way of Jesus are those of the Jewish faith not following? Jesus' Way is repentance for the forgiveness of sin. It is about discerning the will of God and following it. It is about tending to one's spiritual life over the ways of the flesh that lead to sin. Jesus also said that he came for the lost and said the healthy have no need of a physician.

Faith in our One God had been (more or less) limited to Jews. Jesus opened this Way of God to all.

Keep in mind Jesus lived in the day of Caiaphas and Annas who were big on Temple taxes and offerings. They were the elite, the affluent and at that time the wealthy were thought to have the favor of God. Jesus eschewed their way and said his way was the way of salvation, the way of life, the way of God.

Arab Coffee is golden, lightly roasted and seasoned with cardoman. What country were you in?
arab coffee---with which I am very familiar----is very strong-----persons from ARABIA---like
my husband----temper the bitterness thereof----with a mixture of spices----mostly dependent
on CARDOMEN-----WHICH i buy by the pound from Indian groceries. Long ago---I worked with a SAUDI DOCTOR---he carried cardomen in his pocket to stick in his coffee-----

arab coffee---with which I am very familiar----is very strong-----persons from ARABIA---like
my husband----temper the bitterness thereof----with a mixture of spices----mostly dependent
on CARDOMEN-----WHICH i buy by the pound from Indian groceries. Long ago---I worked with a SAUDI DOCTOR---he carried cardomen in his pocket to stick in his coffee-----

Your husband is from Yemen. In Arabia coffee is pale, not strong.

Last edited:

Your husband is from Yemen. In Arabia coffee is pale, not strong.

......nope-----very strong stuff.

......nope-----very strong stuff.

You've never been to Arabia or anywhere else.

Jesus fits the prophecies perfectly. The Jews simply misread them just like JWs do today.
I just love when Christians insist Jews are wrong. I started this thread so Christians could understand why Jews do not believe Jesus was the Messiah. The entire CONCEPT of the Messiah is different from Jewish teachings.

You've never been to Arabia or anywhere else.

The Arab coffee in Israel sends you to the toilet, and keeps you there. I won’t be making THAT mistake again!

Sorry kiddo. You don’t have the authority to make Jews wrong.
Yes I do. I hold the Priesthood after the order of Melchizedek. And, I’m a convert from Judaism. It’s you that has no room to decide. Especially because you don’t believe Jesus is the Son of God
I just love when Christians insist Jews are wrong. I started this thread so Christians could understand why Jews do not believe Jesus was the Messiah. The entire CONCEPT of the Messiah is different from Jewish teachings.
wrong about what? That he’s not the Messiah? They are wrong about that. Like JWs they misread the prophets. They still teach much good.

that was a hypnagogic hallucination----read it again. If you are confused re the issue of
such hallucinations-----feel free to ask questions----it is my field
Sure, and I'm happy to instruct you in the Bible. No problem. Writing two thirds of the New Testament after meeting the Lord wasn't a "hypnogogic hallucination".

wrong about what? That he’s not the Messiah?

that person left nothing to prove one way or the other or even if what those books claim about him claiming to be heavenly was true or not - other than not fulfilling the jewish dream list which might have been accomplished had they not killed him.

- obviously that made little difference to jesus so much so at even their trial.

Yes I do. I hold the Priesthood after the order of Melchizedek. And, I’m a convert from Judaism. It’s you that has no room to decide. Especially because you don’t believe Jesus is the Son of God

wrong about what? That he’s not the Messiah? They are wrong about that. Like JWs they misread the prophets. They still teach much good.
No, they just believe he isn’t the Messiah. Jews don’t believe it either. Doesn’t mean they’re wrong. It just means that Christians believe it and most other religions don’t.

We really don’t know who is right and who is wrong. It’s a matter of opinion.

that person left nothing to prove one way or the other or even if what those books claim about him claiming to be heavenly was true or not - other than not fulfilling the jewish dream list which might have been accomplished had they not killed him.

- obviously that made little difference to jesus so much so at even their trial.
He came to fulfill His purpose. To atone for our sins and die so that the atonement could be completed. This was all in the OT but not recognized by the Jews of his time. The Jews did exactly what was prophecized.

No, they just believe he isn’t the Messiah. Jews don’t believe it either. Doesn’t mean they’re wrong. It just means that Christians believe it and most other religions don’t.

We really don’t know who is right and who is wrong. It’s a matter of opinion.
We know who is right. The other two hide their sins of pride.

Forum List

Back