Zone1 Are Asian-Americans “The New Jews”?

National Library of Medicine
We estimate that 3 % of the total U.S. adult population and 15 % of the African American adult male population has ever been to prison; people with felony convictions account for 8 % of all adults and 33 % of the African American adult male population.

So even using your QUESTIONABLE stats, most black people have never been to prison or have a felony conviction.

A Conversation With Arthur Jensen

Oh, look, Hector is going back to his happy place of discredited Racist professors.

But as long as you demonstrate your elitist attitude toward kids who started at community college…..I was one of them. I then went on to a very good university with an academic scholarship and graduated PhI Beta Kappa.

Well, how come you are a complete fucking moron, then? So all that, and your big accomplishment in life was working at a school the rich people sent their kids to...

In short, you're the 'hired help".

Oh, look, Hector is going back to his happy place of discredited Racist professors.
A Conversation with Professor Arthur Jensen

AR: You are probably most famous, still, for that Harvard Educational Review article.

Prof. Jensen: That’s true, yes. I think that’s probably one of the most over-cited articles in the history of psychology...

AR: They were SDS [Students for a Democratic Society]-types?

Jensen: All SDS and Progressive Labor Party, mainly. I tried to put them out when they tried to audit my course, because they were hecklers...

Jensen: I used to have to be accompanied around campus by two campus policemen. In fact, they told me not to leave my office and go to the library, or any place, except to go to the men’s room around the corner, but not anywhere else without calling the campus police. They’d whiz across campus in a car and they’d be here in just a couple of minutes and walk with me wherever I wanted to go. One year I had two campus policemen, plain clothes men, in all my classes. They audited my courses...

AR: I know that in their book, Crime and Human Behavior, Prof. [Richard] Hernnstein and Prof. [James Q.] Wilson talk about — they’re very tentative about this, but — a possible difference in levels of impulsiveness in groups. They see an unwillingness to defer gratification as a psychological predisposition, one of the predisposing factors to crime. They suspect that traits like that could be distributed differently from group to group.

Jensen: Right. Any personality trait of that measure you examine, of course, has a genetic component...

Prof. Jensen is the author of the definitive work on the validity of mental tests, Bias in Mental Testing (1980), and a more popular condensation of this book called Straight Talk About Mental Tests (1981). Some of his more recent views are reflected in “Spearman’s g and the Problem of Educational Equality,” which appeared in the Oxford Review of Education, Vol. 17, No. 2, 1991. He is the author of many other publications and is currently at work on a book for the layman about his latest findings.

------------

In his 1969 article in the Harvard Educational Review, "How Much Can We Boost IQ and Achievement?" Professor Arthur Jensen predicted that little could be done to boost IQ and achievement. The failure of Head Start and No Child Left Behind, as well as the following chart substantiate his prediction.

schoolcost2.gif

Professor Arthur Jensen's assertions were never discredited.

I think we have wasted too much time and money trying to turn stupid people into intelligent people. We should stop trying, and concentrate on what we know works, which is putting more criminals into prison and keeping there for a long time.

Last edited:
Well, how come you are a complete fucking moron, then? So all that, and your big accomplishment in life was working at a school the rich people sent their kids to...

In short, you're the 'hired help".
Lisa558 demonstrates her intelligence with the quality of her posts here. Her comments are at the top of this pyramid, while yours, JoeB131, rarely rise above name calling and insults.

PyramidofDisagreement.png

Lisa558 demonstrates her intelligence with the quality of her posts here. Her comments are at the top of this pyramid, while yours, JoeB131, rarely rise above name calling and insults.

View attachment 822968
Thank you.

He actually called me a moron, and called me “hired help.” I actually laughed out loud at his ridiculous and unsuccessful attempt to insult me.

Thank you.

He actually called me a moron, and called me “hired help.” I actually laughed out loud at his ridiculous and unsuccessful attempt to insult me.
With all the insults and name calling JoeB131 resorts to, one might think he would have become skilled at insults and name calling. This is not the case. He is not even adept at the use of obscene words.

A Conversation with Professor Arthur Jensen

AR: You are probably most famous, still, for that Harvard Educational Review article.

Jensen was debunked decades ago.
But he's your happy place.

Lisa558 demonstrates her intelligence with the quality of her posts here.
Nope, she just demonstrates what a nasty piece of work she is.

Right, no go back to grovelling to your betters like a good little prole.

With all the insults and name calling JoeB131 resorts to, one might think he would have become skilled at insults and name calling. This is not the case. He is not even adept at the use of obscene words.
Says the guy who hides Zone 1 forums to keep from being subjected to real scrutiny.

The story of Harvard’s goal of limiting the number of academically superior Jewish students is a sordid one. Beginning in the 1920s, they used photos and names of applicants and categorized some as J1, J2, and J3 - conclusively Jewish, likely Jewish, or possibly Jewish.

Then, to justify a way to keep these bright, studious, motivated Jewish boys (almost all from poor immigrant parents) out of Harvard, they introduced the “character” aspect of admissions criteria - and judged Jews low in character, thus keeping them out.

Flash forward 100 years, and another generation of liberal elitists are doing the same thing - only this time it’s the smart, studious Asian-Americans they are being racist against. This time, they use “personality” as a tool by which to demean an entire race.

The sad irony in this entire thing is that leftists, who portend to be opposed to racism, are in full support of racism against Asian-Americans.

We could ask a black member but they're probably out pushing some helpless little old Asian lady down a flight of stairs

Jensen was debunked decades ago.
How was he debunked? You do not understand the difference between being disproved and being suppressed. Anti racists try to suppress opinions they know they cannot disprove, and you approve of that.

Because he had the courage to tell the truth about intrinsic mental differences, Professor Arthur Jensen's classes were interrupted by new left thugs, he received death threats, and he required police protection. That is not being debunked. That is efforts at totalitarian thought control.

The following chart, and the failure of Head Start and No Child Left Behind substantiate assertions made, not only by Professor Arthur Jensen, but Professor J. Philippe Rushton, Charles Murray, and Jared Taylor.

schoolcost2.gif

I tire of trying to push facts into your closed and narrow mind.

How was he debunked? You do not understand the difference between being disproved and being suppressed.

Debunked in that his "Science" was paid for by racists and denounced by every higher institute of learning.

You do not prove that by asserting it.
This is a woman who freaked out once for a whole thread because she was a picture of a black person at a mall.

I can be suppressed. I cannot be disproved.
Actually, you will continue to be a sad little failure looking for attention.

Debunked in that his "Science" was paid for by racists and denounced by every higher institute of learning.
Professor
Professor Arthur Jensen has been proved right by fact after brutal punishing fact. I say after the Professor: look at the data.

Denouncing is not the same as disproving.

And I'm damned funny, when taking out the racist trash.

Tell us true, what awful thing did a black man do to you to make you so awful?
What is "awful" about telling the truth about intrinsic racial differences?

Why do you hate the Roman Catholic Church so much? Did a Roman Catholic priest coerce you into having sex with him?

Fixed it for you.

The guy was a quack, just like that quack professor at Northwestern who claims the Holocaust never happened.

Shows why universities need to get rid of Tenure.

View attachment 823358
Why do I have to keep posting the same chart that proves that what Professor Arthur Jensen said is true? He said that little if anything could be done to raise academic performance and mental aptitude tests scores.

schoolcost2.gif

What is "awful" about telling the truth about intrinsic racial differences?

Why do you hate the Roman Catholic Church so much? Did a Roman Catholic priest coerce you into having sex with him?

No, here's why I hate the Catholic Church with such a passion.

After putting up with Catholic nonsense for 12 years, went to college and found out that they were largely full of shit, but I kind of suspected that before I left.

"Sister, why do the Gospels give different lists of Jesus' ancestors, and trace them through Joseph, who wasn't his father." WHACK
"Sister, it says no Graven Images in the Bible, but why do we have all these statues of the Saints?" WHACK

and my personal favorite

"Sister, why did God drown all the babies in the flood?"
"THey were WICKED BABIES! WIIIIIIICKED!!!!!"

Wow, so I was happy to get away from those psychos, and would have been happy to have left it at that.

Now, for those who came in late, both of my Parents died of Cancer between 1981 and 1983. Because my Dad didn't want my Mom to pay $5000 to put a box in the ground, he chose cremation, and the Priest refused to come to his grave because of that. So they were ALREADY on my Special High Intensity Training (SHIT) list. Then along comes my mom's funeral. My mom worked alongside the Dykes in Habits for 11 years. One particularly obnoxious nun showed up at her funeral and had the fucking nerve to say to me, "God had to have a Reason for this".

The bitch was lucky I didn't punch her out and stomp on her face a couple of times for good measure.

Okay, buddy, what awful thing did the mean Black man do to you...

Forum List

Back