Zone1 Are Asian-Americans “The New Jews”?

There is not much that can be done to teach the illegitimate children of unmarried welfare mothers, and violent street criminals. With notable exceptions they turn out to be just as worthless, useless, and dangerous as their parents.

Republicans think the answer to a problem is more tax cuts for the rich. They are equally mistaken.
Not so. We think the answer is to 1) reverse the soft-on-crime policies the Dems have instituted, and 2) tighten up welfare with work requirements.

Except the 60s isn't where this country went wrong, the 80's were.
You are half right. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the War on Poverty were followed by five years of black ghetto riots, and more enduring increases in black social pathology, especially black illegitimacy. Black crime was only curbed by tripling the prison population.

During the 1980's Republican tax cuts for the rich caused the national debt as a percentage of gross domestic product (GDP) to rise from 32% during President Carter's last year in office to 129% during Trump's last year in office.

Not so. We think the answer is to 1) reverse the soft-on-crime policies the Dems have instituted, and 2) tighten up welfare with work requirements.
I agree. However, what does that have to do with Republican tax cuts for the rich?

I agree. However, what does that have to do with Republican tax cuts for the rich?
You implied that that was the Republican solution to welfare decency and crime, which are more common among blacks. I was pointing out that Republicans have other solutions.

Orientals nearly always behave and perform well. Negroes should emulate them.
I was said that blacks in the underclass would help themselves by emulating Jews, and of course the liberals on this forum, you excluded, came out shrieking “raaaaacist!” at me.

I was said that blacks in the underclass would help themselves by emulating Jews, and of course the liberals on this forum, you excluded, came out shrieking “raaaaacist!” at me.
Dilbert 2.jpeg

Everyone should pay the same tax rate on every dollar they earn

The rich are paying more than their fair share
Fortunately most American disagree with you. The politics of envy is the best issue the Democrats have. I wish they were better at exploiting it.

There is not much that can be done to teach the illegitimate children of unmarried welfare mothers, and violent street criminals. With notable exceptions they turn out to be just as worthless, useless, and dangerous as their parents.

Republicans think the answer to a problem is more tax cuts for the rich. They are equally mistaken.
You know nothing about it.

Fortunately most American disagree with you. The politics of envy is the best issue the Democrats have. I wish they were better at exploiting it.
I cant disagree with your conclusion that most Americans want to fleece the rich

But I wish it weren't so

I'm an individual, not a statistic.

Yes, keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel special.

Most people on welfare are only on it for a few years.
Most people are worthless and useless despite the circumstances of their birth. We are all going to die and most of us will be forgotten.

That said, we can try to fix the dangerous part by addressing the racial and economic inequities in this society.

You are half right. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the War on Poverty were followed by five years of black ghetto riots, and more enduring increases in black social pathology, especially black illegitimacy. Black crime was only curbed by tripling the prison population.

You are a tad confused, which makes me think you didn't live through those times. It wasn't just black people who rioted... it was white kids who didn't want to go to Vietnam, it was women who wanted abortions,

During the 1980's Republican tax cuts for the rich caused the national debt as a percentage of gross domestic product (GDP) to rise from 32% during President Carter's last year in office to 129% during Trump's last year in office.

The problem there wasn't the deficit, it was that resources were not being dedicated to fix problems.

Orientals nearly always behave and perform well. Negroes should emulate them.
Not really... Frankly, this generation of Asian Americans suffer a high rate of burnout.

Hey, what happened to that guy? I think he disappeared into obscurity.

Yes, keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel special.

Most people on welfare are only on it for a few years.
Most people are worthless and useless despite the circumstances of their birth. We are all going to die and most of us will be forgotten.

That said, we can try to fix the dangerous part by addressing the racial and economic inequities in this society.
"Inequity" is an inflammatory word. -----what we have is CULTURAL DIFFERENCES

You are a tad confused, which makes me think you didn't live through those times. It wasn't just black people who rioted... it was white kids who didn't want to go to Vietnam, it was women who wanted abortions,
White kids protesting the War in Vietnam and women who wanted abortions did not loot and burn stores.

White kids protesting the War in Vietnam and women who wanted abortions did not loot and burn stores.
There was a bit of stuff enacted by white kids which SHOULD have been
prosecuted----not a whole lot but some. The situation has NOT BEEN
HANDLED INTELLIGENTLY

Forum List

Back