Are Atheists Delusional?

we arent talking about what I believe

wheres you proof a dino gave birth to a bird???
Before I waste both our time, what evidence would you accept? Fossils or biology?
neither proves birds came from dinos,,
a fossil only means something died and was rapidly covered and bio only means they are similar in some aspects

only a time machine can prove it,,until then they are both theorys,,,but one is taught as absolute fact

When the entire basis for your creation science is an invisible being that cannot be verified or studied, it does not belong in a science class at all.

Then let us eliminate quantum mechanics with its invisible particles. To the contrary, we can study this invisible being called God because he is explained in the Bible, a non-fiction and historical book. Thus, the Bible with its science inside (not a science book, but science backs up what it says) can be taught in a science class based on creation theory. Creation was what was believed by scientists before the 1850s. If we eliminate creation, then the science after the 1850s, ToE and evolutionary thinking and history could be completely wrong based on starting out with the wrong assumptions. After all, ToE falls apart immediately if long time is eliminated. Why not eliminate long-time since it is based on assumptions of parent-daughter isotopes, uniformitarianism and more.

You might be surprised to find that knowledge has advanced since 1850.
thats part of the problem,,,in 1850 it waas based on a hatred of god from those like darwin and lyle to name a few,,,and several of them have admitted to lying
Darwin didnt hate god.
Good gawd man, do you have any fucking clue about any of this shit?

your asshole is showing,,,and yes he did
No the fuck he didnt. Again, either you are a liar or ignorant.
Quit peeping on me in the shower, faggot.

which god are you talking about?

In the Bible, the lower case "god" is the title for Satan as "god of the world and prince of the power of the air." I'm not referring to him. In terms of the atheist delusion, for some reason many atheists believe this is the correct spelling even though academia refers to the Abrahamic God with a capital "G." So academically, these internet atheists (usually those of lesser intelligence) are wrong. But yet continue to spell God this way and pay homage to Satan inadvertently imho.

I think creation is just as possible as the big bang and evolution.
I dont think a man made god created our reality but something could have.
I hope i live long enough to find out the truth.
Although the fossil record is pretty convincing..
Also, does evolution rule out creation? I dont think it does. It might contradict a few verses but the bible is full of contradictions, so that wouldnt be a big deal.
the fossil record is a fraud unless you think an animal can die and lay uneaten or unrotted for millions of yrs while being covered with dirt

and the other problem with it is they age the fossils by the rocks its in and they age the rocks by the fossils in it,,,
thats circular reasoning

to make a fossil it takes a rapid covering to preserve the integrity of the subject

and the geo column can be replicated with a 2 liter bottle, sand dirt and water in a matter of minutes

The overwhelming number of animals dies and dissolve away to nothing. Fossils are rare examples, given the number of things that must happen to preserve the specimen. Bones are certainly easier, since the calcium does not dissolve as quickly as the flesh.

Also, does evolution rule out creation? I dont think it does. It might contradict a few verses but the bible is full of contradictions, so that wouldnt be a big deal.
the fossil record is a fraud unless you think an animal can die and lay uneaten or unrotted for millions of yrs while being covered with dirt

and the other problem with it is they age the fossils by the rocks its in and they age the rocks by the fossils in it,,,
thats circular reasoning

to make a fossil it takes a rapid covering to preserve the integrity of the subject

and the geo column can be replicated with a 2 liter bottle, sand dirt and water in a matter of minutes

The overwhelming number of animals dies and dissolve away to nothing. Fossils are rare examples, given the number of things that must happen to preserve the specimen. Bones are certainly easier, since the calcium does not dissolve as quickly as the flesh.
there are billions of reported fossils,,,so not so rare

Then let us eliminate quantum mechanics with its invisible particles. To the contrary, we can study this invisible being called God because he is explained in the Bible, a non-fiction and historical book. Thus, the Bible with its science inside (not a science book, but science backs up what it says) can be taught in a science class based on creation theory. Creation was what was believed by scientists before the 1850s. If we eliminate creation, then the science after the 1850s, ToE and evolutionary thinking and history could be completely wrong based on starting out with the wrong assumptions. After all, ToE falls apart immediately if long time is eliminated. Why not eliminate long-time since it is based on assumptions of parent-daughter isotopes, uniformitarianism and more.

thats part of the problem,,,in 1850 it waas based on a hatred of god from those like darwin and lyle to name a few,,,and several of them have admitted to lying
Darwin didnt hate god.

YES THE FUCK HE DID,,,

thats why he got on a boat instead of going into the clergy like he intended,,

First, they have taken over secular science and systematically eliminated God as creator and origin of the universe and everything in it. They claim that all of it happened naturally when space and time cannot start by itself. They believe in false science and are delusional, but have convinced others to follow their thinking and path. Yet, they cannot explain how spacetime, the universe, Earth and life started without contradictions. They think DNA popped up by itself. They think the universe popped up from invisible particles. They can't explain Earth's habitability, so think multiverses exist so Earth is mediocre and not special. They claim "mountains of evidence" and their science is fact when we can't see it, test it nor falsify it. You might know some people on this board that fits this description. They want evidence of the truth and when they get it, they deny it or do not believe it. They end believing in false teachers like Neil DeGrasse Tyson or Bill Nye. How far should their delusions be allowed?

Hey its never a dull moment when your around one that's for sure. We had one at work nicknamed the "wiz". He believed man came from dolphins, bigfoot, aliens, all that wacky shit.

thats circular reasoning

How many individual animals do you think ever lived? So yes, they are rare. You yourself said it took a special set of circumstances to create a fossil.

thats circular reasoning

How many individual animals do you think ever lived? So yes, they are rare. You yourself said it took a special set of circumstances to create a fossil.

but that doesnt explain how the ones that exist happened,,,and what about the fossil grave yards that can only be explained by a world wide flood,,,and coal is another form of fossils that can only be explained by the same flood

thats circular reasoning

but that doesnt explain how the ones that exist happened,,,and what about the fossil grave yards that can only be explained by a world wide flood,,,and coal is another form of fossils that can only be explained by the same flood

So the fact that it takes a special set of circumstances to make a fossil doesn't explain how fossils happen? Really?

The groupings of fossils are easily explained by a flood. But that does not mean it was a flood that covered the entire planet.

thats circular reasoning

So the fact that it takes a special set of circumstances to make a fossil doesn't explain how fossils happen? Really?

The groupings of fossils are easily explained by a flood. But that does not mean it was a flood that covered the entire planet.

thats not what I said,,,
evolution teachs that a fish and other animals died and laid on the surface without rotting or being eaten for millions of yrs while being cover,,,sorry it doesnt work that way

and it doesnt mean it wasnt

Darwin didnt hate god.

YES THE FUCK HE DID,,,

Do you have a link to information on him intending to go into the clergy? He was interested in nature his entire life. He quit medical school to study nature. His father sent him to a college to get his degree so he could be a parson. But nothing I have read mentioned Charles Darwin intending to go into the clergy.

Darwin didnt hate god.

YES THE FUCK HE DID,,,

Do you have a link to information on him intending to go into the clergy? He was interested in nature his entire life. He quit medical school to study nature. His father sent him to a college to get his degree so he could be a parson. But nothing I have read mentioned Charles Darwin intending to go into the clergy.
whats a parson??? isnt that a form of clergy???

thats not what I said,,,
evolution teachs that a fish and other animals died and laid on the surface without rotting or being eaten for millions of yrs while being cover,,,sorry it doesnt work that way

No, it doesn't mean it wasn't. But if you want The Flood to be how all fossils were formed, then there would only be one layer. Multiple local floods is a better answers, since they fossil record shows progression.

Darwin didnt hate god.

YES THE FUCK HE DID,,,

Yes it is. His father wanted him to go into the clergy. Charles Darwin himself never intended to go into the clergy.

YES THE FUCK HE DID,,,

Yes it is. His father wanted him to go into the clergy. Charles Darwin himself never intended to go into the clergy.

not sure where this can go to the topic and dont care its his findings that are lacking

and gotta go for a while check in later

Before I waste both our time, what evidence would you accept? Fossils or biology?
a fossil only means something died and was rapidly covered and bio only means they are similar in some aspects

only a time machine can prove it,,until then they are both theorys,,,but one is taught as absolute fact
Interesting... When you talk to your family or friends about God and religion do you preface it by reminding them it is just a theory without proof?

BTW, your ignorance of fossils, biology, and evidence is impressive.

thats not what I said,,,

No, it doesn't mean it wasn't. But if you want The Flood to be how all fossils were formed, then there would only be one layer. Multiple local floods is a better answers, since they fossil record shows progression.
not true,,,the flood would have caused a multi layer scenario where the lowest forms like fish would be buried the lowest with amphibians being above them due to mobility followed by reptiles that couldnt move so fast and followed by mammals because they most likely could have avoided the rising water for a time until they ran out of land

again get a bottle and some sand and soil add water and observe

Interesting... When you talk to your family or friends about God and religion do you preface it by reminding them it is just a theory without proof?

BTW, your ignorance of fossils, biology, and evidence is impressive.

ALINSKY 101,,, when you cant refute the claim attack the messenger

Forum List

Back