Are Children A Part Of The Gay Marriage Conversation?

To what degree are children a part of the gay-marriage conversation?

• They are THE concern of marriage. Marriage was mainly created for their benefit after all.

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Part of the conversation for sure. But in the end the adult civil rights trump them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhat part of the conversation, but only a secondary role.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Marriage is for and about adults. Kids will accept what they have to.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Not sure

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Marriage between a man and woman regardless of their color is not the same thing as gay marriage at all, as it (marriage between a man and a woman) is sanctioned by God as was exampled in the case with Moses when Miriam and Antioch (I think) spoke against Moses marriage, and God punished them for speaking against Moses in this way . Nice try though..

Marriage may have begun as a religious construct, but it is now also a civil construct, separate from religion, sanctioned by government.

Maybe that's the problem. Maybe we should do away with the government-given perks of marriage, and simply let it be a private ceremony. Anyone can marry anyone, and the law won't touch it.

Otherwise, it's discriminatory to prevent gay people from marrying the person of their choice, just like anti-miscegenation laws were discriminatory to prevent the same thing.
Not really, the marriage license is not the same thing as the religious construct. You don't need religion to get a marriage license, and you don't necessarily need a marriage license to get a religious marriage. They really are two separate things. Granted, a lot of folk get confused about the two topics and often use the terms interchangeably.
There is one thing "folk" don't get confused about: the civil rights of children to the best incentives for marriage a state's discreet community can protect for them.

It will come down not to religion vs gay marriage, but children [and the society that perpetuates generationally through their upbringing] vs gay marriage. Check the title of this thread.
And our child, and the children of many other gay couples we know, are doing just fine...............thank you for asking. :D

Marriage between a man and woman regardless of their color is not the same thing as gay marriage at all, as it (marriage between a man and a woman) is sanctioned by God as was exampled in the case with Moses when Miriam and Antioch (I think) spoke against Moses marriage, and God punished them for speaking against Moses in this way . Nice try though..

Marriage may have begun as a religious construct, but it is now also a civil construct, separate from religion, sanctioned by government.

Maybe that's the problem. Maybe we should do away with the government-given perks of marriage, and simply let it be a private ceremony. Anyone can marry anyone, and the law won't touch it.

Otherwise, it's discriminatory to prevent gay people from marrying the person of their choice, just like anti-miscegenation laws were discriminatory to prevent the same thing.
Not really, the marriage license is not the same thing as the religious construct. You don't need religion to get a marriage license, and you don't necessarily need a marriage license to get a religious marriage. They really are two separate things. Granted, a lot of folk get confused about the two topics and often use the terms interchangeably.
There is one thing "folk" don't get confused about: the civil rights of children to the best incentives for marriage a state's discreet community can protect for them.

It will come down not to religion vs gay marriage, but children [and the society that perpetuates generationally through their upbringing] vs gay marriage. Check the title of this thread.
And our child, and the children of many other gay couples we know, are doing just fine...............thank you for asking. :D
Your talking about the same ones you took to show the burlesque speedo display of the gay guys at a parade right? Are you for children also going to HIV/AIDS wards to see the not so glamorous side of using the anus as an artificial vagina?

Your talking about the same ones you took to show the burlesque speedo display of the gay guys at a parade right? Are you for children also going to HIV/AIDS wards to see the not so glamorous side of using the anus as an artificial vagina?
How odd....there were no more speedos there than there are at the San Diego beaches on any given weekend. Can you explain why men in speedos is acceptable on the beach but not at a gay pride parade?

Denied, we have to give special privileges to people who, literally define themselves first by their sexuality?

How are two men, one who thinks he is a woman and uses his butt, his waste canal, a part of his body that is used to dispose of waste from the body, how is using the waste canal, the rectum as a sex organ, a defining characteristic to be a mother?

How is a man, that uses his rectum as a sex organ a defining characteristic of being a mother. I would say someone so broken-headed, wrong-thinking, needs a little different help, then lets say, the supreme court defining this man as MOM.

Yes, and I know your response will be most likely this is not about sex. Which means simply the Homosexual's and those who love them can not allow all the facts to be discussed in this debate.

If the Homosexuals and Activists can not control what is said, what is allowed into the debate, then they lose.

Do you know that some heterosexual couples practice anal sex?

Are they too "broken-headed" and "wrong-thinking" to be parents?

I do not know what Heterosexual's practice, as far as sex goes, it is not the defining characteristic of the relationship.

How odd....there were no more speedos there than there are at the San Diego beaches on any given weekend. Can you explain why men in speedos is acceptable on the beach but not at a gay pride parade?

I've been to San Diego beaches on the weekend. Speedos are highly discouraged. Now I know you're being dishonest. The dudes on those beaches wear board shorts almost exclusively and have for many many decades. Guys walking down those boardwalks in speedos get the scorn of passing public so much so in that conservative town, that they'd quickly run for a change or be shunned. Now down in the blue district they may do whatever they like. Or maybe they do it there on Black's Beach where the nudies [used to?] go. But they're not out at PB or MB or even OB wearing speedos. Not in any numbers anyway. If they are they're likely European tourists.

ie: people know where those beaches are and they keep their kids away. Gay pride parades are where the participants are hoping kids of all ages will be there. They are held on public thoroughfares, not destinations that are well known to parents in advance.

and you will teach all there is to know about, the kind of sex you have? and if you are a woman, and you have boys, you will find a homosexual man to teach them about homosexual man sex?

After all, a responsible parent does teach a child about Sex. They are growing up in that environment, so if your relationship is based solely on fisting, nothing more. You will ensure the children learn this?

As a Heterosexual, I teach my child how babies are born, I teach them having babies is about a good, loving relationship, I teach them that the sex organs are for making babies and we get enjoyment from trying to make babies

What will you teach your child about your sex, or fisting sex, or pumping sex, or simple old fashion homosexual sex?

Or will you have to not teach everything there is to know about Homosexuality, thus, in a way, hiding the truth.

and you will teach all there is to know about, the kind of sex you have? and if you are a woman, and you have boys, you will find a homosexual man to teach them about homosexual man sex?

After all, a responsible parent does teach a child about Sex. They are growing up in that environment, so if your relationship is based solely on fisting, nothing more. You will ensure the children learn this?

As a Heterosexual, I teach my child how babies are born, I teach them having babies is about a good, loving relationship, I teach them that the sex organs are for making babies and we get enjoyment from trying to make babies

What will you teach your child about your sex, or fisting sex, or pumping sex, or simple old fashion homosexual sex?

Or will you have to not teach everything there is to know about Homosexuality, thus, in a way, hiding the truth.
No more...and no less...than any couple, gay or straight would do.

I am fascinating in the fascination straight people have with the gay sex act......people like you talk more about gay sex than gay people do. :eusa_eh:

I say she should take any sons she might have to an AIDS ward at a hospital if she wants them to get the "full appreciation" of gay male sex. Her purposeful exposure of her son to the gay sex world is predisposing him statistically to come down with HIV/AIDS. As a parent, that isn't a good idea.

Denied, we have to give special privileges to people who, literally define themselves first by their sexuality?

How are two men, one who thinks he is a woman and uses his butt, his waste canal, a part of his body that is used to dispose of waste from the body, how is using the waste canal, the rectum as a sex organ, a defining characteristic to be a mother?

How is a man, that uses his rectum as a sex organ a defining characteristic of being a mother. I would say someone so broken-headed, wrong-thinking, needs a little different help, then lets say, the supreme court defining this man as MOM.

Yes, and I know your response will be most likely this is not about sex. Which means simply the Homosexual's and those who love them can not allow all the facts to be discussed in this debate.

If the Homosexuals and Activists can not control what is said, what is allowed into the debate, then they lose.

The heterosexual couples in your neighborhood that are telling everybody they are having Anal Sex are broken-headed.

The heterosexual couples in your neighborhood that are telling everybody they are having Anal Sex are broken-headed.
And yet....people here seem to have the expectation that gay couples tell their kids about what kind of sex they are having.........:eusa_whistle:

A parade is a display, a show, the intent being to show people something, in the case of a Homosexual Parade, men in speedos are purposely showing off their sexuality.

At a beach people go to swim and play frisbee, surf.

You had no idea the difference between a beach and a Homosexual Pride Parades?

Last edited:

And yet....people here seem to have the expectation that gay couples tell their kids about what kind of sex they are having.........:eusa_whistle:
I know Homosexuals believe it is the responsibility of Government and Schools to teach about sex, but that said.

A parents obligation is to teach their children, so right off the back you fail in your obligations.

Yes you got to teach children about sex, half the problem is that nobody teaches them, which is why you may be Homosexual to begin with.

Further you display an incredible ignorance about children, nothing is as curious as a Child, talk about question machines.
I guess Homosexuals would put children in position where the children know they can not ask some questions, now you are teaching children to be broken-headed.

:lmao: Gays don't need to talk to kids about what type of graphic sex they're having. They just take them to a pride parade and let it do the talking for them. Just ask Seawytch.

Here's your gay sex-ed, marching down main street, with nice kiddy-rainbow colors and streamers flying everywhere..soberly...as a matter of pride...hoping kiddies will be looking on...

Here's two dudes showing the kids how it's done:

gaygreendickguys_zps283f3742.jpg

Here's a guy and the crowd showing exactly what position the "bottom" takes during anal sex. The lesbians in the background are helping out by spelling it out for the kids with their signs.

gaymidwestparadejpg_zpse239f00e.jpg

And here's a man being quite helpful and honest showing kids about the basic mental stability of gay people and what happens when the anus is used too much as an artificial vagina. Anal leakage starts to happen. Or maye that's real from taking a pounding just before the parade?

gayfreak_zpsede639f5.jpg

Don't kid yourselves. Graphic gay sex education for kids and adults alike is in every town going on floats down main street. They are screaming for involuntary committment to a psyche ward. And here we are as a society, still slavish to being politically-correct to such a degree that we would place children in these homes before we frankly confronted what was going on right in front of our eyes.

No more...and no less...than any couple, gay or straight would do.

I am fascinating in the fascination straight people have with the gay sex act......people like you talk more about gay sex than gay people do. :eusa_eh:

Is it a fascination? Or are you describing it as such because you have no answer.

I am fascinated how when confronted with reality, you as a Homosexual or a Homosexual activists must kill free speech, you must control the conversation, I have touched upon a subject that you can not answer, so now I must be, "shut-up".

I must be shamed and embarrassed into not posting, so that Homosexuals can control the conversation.

I talk more about Gay Sex than Gay people, how do you know, you are making that up, as a way to kill, "Free Speech".

Ridicule, flaming, insults, are all meant to to kill opposition.

In the Homosexual Debate there can only be one voice. One narrative.

Sil, as you well know, your 'data' has been competently rebuked elsewhere.

Marriage equality is going to happen.

Yes, I do understand what you are feeling personally, and I feel for you more than you can know.
As far as I know, the Mayo Clinic's data and publication on the profiles of child molestors has neither been retracted nor removed from the internet. Check the link to see if it still works. Unless you are attacking the credibility of the Mayo Clinic? I didn't publish those facts. They did.

I feel for you that you cannot look the truth of our nation's leading researchers in the eye and have to resort to ad hominems and strawmen to divert other people from looking at it.

Sil, your ad homs and fabrications have been long caught out, so that bus left you standing on the loading dock.

Your personal feelings and discounted findings, as much as your misfabrication of Windsor, have failed.

Marriage equality is going to happen within a year, and you have to prepare to adjust.

Last edited:
Folks get diseases from any type of unguarded sex, hetero and homo.

The pictures above are very mild compared to the carnivals in Sao Paulo and New Orleans.

I guess peoples answer to the OP is;

Children are not part of the Conversation.

Homosexual Men Will Have The Right To Adopt 9 year old boys and have the right to teach them, Anal Sex.

That is the sentence the Homosexuals and the Homosexual Activists do not want spoken.

The pictures above are very mild compared to the carnivals in Sao Paulo and New Orleans.

You think we can actually post the pictures that are not mild?

You think we can actually post the pictures that are not mild?
I posted once a picture of a gay pride parade in San Francisco showing a dozen or so old gross pedophile naked men marching in black socks [that's all they wore] with a heavily pregenant lesbian by their side in full bravado. Though this occured down a public thoroughfare in the full presence of people of all ages, including children, USMB would now allow me to post it here. And USMB is pretty tolerant. Probably the best on the net IMHO.

Forum List

Back