Are Children A Part Of The Gay Marriage Conversation?

To what degree are children a part of the gay-marriage conversation?

• They are THE concern of marriage. Marriage was mainly created for their benefit after all.

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Part of the conversation for sure. But in the end the adult civil rights trump them.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Somewhat part of the conversation, but only a secondary role.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Marriage is for and about adults. Kids will accept what they have to.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Not sure

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Whether I have anything against them isn't the point. The bottom line is that they are coming. When they arrive the respectability that homosexuals hoped to gain from legalized "gay marriage" will evaporate. When anything goes, marriage doesn't confer any kind of respectability. It devolves to being nothing more than a scheme to get government benefits.
How does it affect your marriage?

You are married aren't you?

If gay marriage has any affect on your marriage, one or both of you is gay.

If you choose to have sex with the opposite sex every day, you ain't gay.

Yeah, you can still be gay. We can educate you everyday, but you still manage to be completely ignorant. Disconnect sex and orientation and you will begin to have an understanding. If you can't do that, you'll remain ignorant.

By definition, she is either a hostage, a hooker, a bisexual or a heterosexual.

You can lie to yourself all you want, doesn't mean we have to buy into your idiocy

And so you decided to remain ignorant. Disconnect the act of sex from sexual orientation, Pops. Men in prison are not bisexual.

Some forms of discrimination are better than others. IOW liberty is not the liberty to drive a mac truck through a busy city street without having some formal training. Causing undue risk of harm is not liberty.

Like the risk that is inevitable when most opposite sex couples have sex? Is the risk the same when same sex couples have sex? Pregnancy, death?

Hmmmmm
No. That's different. Consenting adults performing said actions in their own bedrooms do not cause undue risk to others. Unless of course you and your friends plan on having unprotected sex with them on a regular basis and one of you all have aids. If you want to ban sex ban sex. Married couples... the idea is that is a monogamous relationship. As for pregnancy, it works the same for same sex couples as it does for heterosexual couples. All gays have to do is find a surrogate, the same way heterosexual couples do when they can't get pregnant.

It effects the whole family. Other children, siblings, parents etc.

Please continue trying to show how the two demographic groups are so alike.

They are relationships, but function far differently and should be treated as such. Just like your doctor/lawyer example.
In a family where the mother is dominant, wheres pants, brings home the money, and has a butch haircut, and the father stays home has long hair and wears a skirt, who's the father figure?

The male.

But thanks for playing

So in your view parental roles are based on chromosomes / genetic makeup not actions. Interesting.

Like the risk that is inevitable when most opposite sex couples have sex? Is the risk the same when same sex couples have sex? Pregnancy, death?

Hmmmmm
No. That's different. Consenting adults performing said actions in their own bedrooms do not cause undue risk to others. Unless of course you and your friends plan on having unprotected sex with them on a regular basis and one of you all have aids. If you want to ban sex ban sex. Married couples... the idea is that is a monogamous relationship. As for pregnancy, it works the same for same sex couples as it does for heterosexual couples. All gays have to do is find a surrogate, the same way heterosexual couples do when they can't get pregnant.

They are relationships, but function far differently and should be treated as such. Just like your doctor/lawyer example.
In a family where the mother is dominant, wheres pants, brings home the money, and has a butch haircut, and the father stays home has long hair and wears a skirt, who's the father figure?

The male.

But thanks for playing

So the role is based on chromosomes / genetic makeup not actions. Interesting.

To quote the movie kindergarten cop

Daddy's have a penis and mommies have vaginas

Your confusion runs deep master skywalker

The male.

But thanks for playing

Do you understand the difference between having a penis and being a man? Not a hard question I hope.

Yeah, you can still be gay. We can educate you everyday, but you still manage to be completely ignorant. Disconnect sex and orientation and you will begin to have an understanding. If you can't do that, you'll remain ignorant.

You can lie to yourself all you want, doesn't mean we have to buy into your idiocy

And so you decided to remain ignorant. Disconnect the act of sex from sexual orientation, Pops. Men in prison are not bisexual.

They might actually be gay, but if they have sex with other men ......

They ain't straight

I would think a practicing lesbian would know these things.

The male.

But thanks for playing

Do you understand the difference between having a penis and being a man? Not a hard question I hope.

Apparently I do

You seem a bit confused though

With you the indoctrination seems pretty complete

Now the victim of a prison rape would not be homosexual. The others are.

Just to be clear, that would fall under the hostage scenerio.

Just say you want to remain ignorant, that's okay...remain ignorant.

They ain't straight

I'm not practicing, I'm a professional. It's not something you really need to "practice". Men in prison are not gay, they are not bisexual, but you are ignorant and are likely to remain so, despite best efforts.

What runs deep is your bigotry and ignorance, padawan.

Be very specific and tell us exactly what parenting skill requires either body parts.

The male.

But thanks for playing

Apparently I do

You seem a bit confused though

With you the indoctrination seems pretty complete

indoctrination? I see so if I'm no longer a homophobic bigot, it's because I've been indoctrinated. ROFL

Pop are you for or against big brother big sister solutions when a parent has died?

You'll need to explain that one
... Ok there is a program called big brother. The idea is to introduce a male role model to children, esp. for those children who do not have a father. For example, children who's father has died. For example, a father who died fighting for this country.

Start Something for a child today-Big Brothers Big Sisters

And there is also a program called "Family and Friends" (there isn't really, I am referring to actual family and friends). We have them, families and friends. We don't raise our kids in bubbles. They have friends too and get to see all kinds of families, some like theirs, some different from theirs. The number one difference between my kids and all but one of their friends kids is not the orientation and/or gender of the the parents...it's their marital status. Only my daughter has one friend whose parents are still together and married like hers are. That's fucking sad.

The male.

But thanks for playing

The actual quote from the movie is: "Boys have a penis, and girls have a vagina." No where is mommy and daddies mentioned in that quote but don't let that stop you from using Kindergarden Cop as justification to deny gays marriage equality. Which is just...odd.

Just say you want to remain ignorant, that's okay...remain ignorant.

Are you wanting me to follow your lead?

Nope, not a gonna do it

They ain't straight

I'm not practicing, I'm a professional. It's not something you really need to "practice". Men in prison are not gay, they are not bisexual, but you are ignorant and are likely to remain so, despite best efforts.

Correct, men in prison are not gay or bisexual until they have sex with other men. Then they are.

You seem overly interested in prison sex.

I worry about you some times

Forum List

Back