Are Christians "testing God"

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
The insistence of some idiots to open up and attend church tomorrow defies rationality.
Perhaps there is an irrational reasoning behind it.

Are they testing God ?
Do they believe that their faith will protect them from the virus ? And if it doesn't would they then become martyrs ?

It sounds a bit out there but I think that is where our thoughts need to be when confronted by selfish imbecility.

With many churches that have video taping equipment and can place it online. It makes you wonder why not use it. I just wonder how many will be wearing masks at services. In the dead silence a single cough can be heard, but hey it just someone clearing their throat.

Instead of handshakes, pat on the back, touching, there is always is the bump and if they keep that 6 ft clearance then it makes it all the more personal.

The insistence of some idiots to open up and attend church tomorrow defies rationality.

Are they testing God ?
Do they believe that their faith will protect them from the virus ? And if it doesn't would they then become martyrs ?

It sounds a bit out there but I think that is where our thoughts need to be when confronted by selfish imbecility.
Are non-believing atheists heathens dumb as rocks? The OP is ample proof of this.....

Are they testing God ?

I think goD is supposed to test them, not the other way around?

Scientists have brain scanned very religious people and discovered that from a neurological standpoint religious ecstasy looks exactly like sexual arousal and release. There is a definite endorphin rush associated with "getting in the spirit" where the very religious feel the presence of God. Problem is, God-addicts really can only get this feeling in a group and under conditions of sensory overload.

Are they testing God ?

Well...we know it's not in GBR...you're a country full of neutered slaves.

OI OI! You got a loicense fah dat church service mate?

Rule Britannia! Cucks.

Last edited:
I understand church provides a sense of community to some, but why do people feel compelled to pack themselves into a church during a pandemic just to worship?

Are they testing God ?

I think goD is supposed to test them, not the other way around?
Maybe this is the new reality ?

Are they testing God ?

You are a moron. To drink from a public water fountain or something.

Are they testing God ?

Yep. The limey clown is an ATHEIST moron.

Christians don't need to test God. That's something an atheist would never understand.

Apparently God tests us everyday on our ability to believe in him in spite of being born into a chaotic uncaring world full of terrible people and random natural disasters. If God did this to us and he actually exists then damned right we should question why the sadistic bastard apparently made us to most likely suffer for all eternity. It's just easier to be an atheist than to go around wanting to punch the face of God for the misery he heaps on the good and the unpunished evil in the world.

The citizens of Sloppycreek had plenty of warning that their little town was in the path of a horrible storm. Everyone made preparations to evacuate, except for Joe.

He stayed calm and when his neighbor offered to take him out of town with his family, Joe said the Lord would provide.

The water continued to rise and Joe went upstairs as it seeped in under the doors. When the captain of the bowling league motored by in his bass boat, he offered to throw out some turkey decoys and rotted life vests to make room for Joe. Joe waved his hand and said that God would provide.

The storm got even worse and Joe climbed out onto his roof where the fierce winds threatened to blow him to Tennessee. Another would be rescuer showed up in the form of a helicopter that lowered Joe a basket to get into. Joe thanked them but tells them he has faith in the Lord and will be saved.

Half an hour later, Joe drowns. When he gets to the pearly gates he cries, My Lord! Why have you forsaken your faithful servant?

God replied, Joe! I sent you an SUV, a boat and even a damned helicopter! What else did you need?

Are they testing God ?

Yep. The limey clown is an ATHEIST moron.

Being an athei ain't wrong. as a matter of fact, the poster really does believe in God. See, fake atheist are jealous of people's faith so they hate on them. They blame religeous people for their crappy lives and bad choices. Real atheist can let it all run right bY and be okay with it.

I understand church provides a sense of community to some, but why do people feel compelled to pack themselves into a church during a pandemic just to worship?
Christ blesses those who gather in his name. It really doesn't matter what anyone thinks. Freedom of religion and Freedom of Assembly are First Amendment freedoms. Democrats are turning the government into one of tyranny equal to that of China.

Are they testing God ?

Are non-believing atheists heathens dumb as rocks? The OP is ample proof of this.....

James has become an atheist over the years. Maybe living with me so long did it, who knows?

But Bluz... he's one of the smartest people I know.

He may be a heathen but he's done more for others than most and I'm very proud of him.

Also, when you say things like that and paint people with such a broad brush, you're doing the same thing as that asshole op

The citizens of Sloppycreek had plenty of warning that their little town was in the path of a horrible storm. Everyone made preparations to evacuate, except for Joe.

He stayed calm and when his neighbor offered to take him out of town with his family, Joe said the Lord would provide.

The water continued to rise and Joe went upstairs as it seeped in under the doors. When the captain of the bowling league motored by in his bass boat, he offered to throw out some turkey decoys and rotted life vests to make room for Joe. Joe waved his hand and said that God would provide.

The storm got even worse and Joe climbed out onto his roof where the fierce winds threatened to blow him to Tennessee. Another would be rescuer showed up in the form of a helicopter that lowered Joe a basket to get into. Joe thanked them but tells them he has faith in the Lord and will be saved.

Half an hour later, Joe drowns. When he gets to the pearly gates he cries, My Lord! Why have you forsaken your faithful servant?

God replied, Joe! I sent you an SUV, a boat and even a damned helicopter! What else did you need?
No one told Joe he would be saved if he stopped worshipping.

Forum List

Back