Are cops simply over worked or are they simply cowards?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
All across this country, inner city communities struggle with violence, gun shootings, robberies, etc..and never do you hear of cops coming into these communities, shoot a bad guy and save someone's life....never hear the shit, ever.....They do however show up after a few bodies are thrown about.....only to do a half ass investigation of sorts.....but this is what I've noticed lately, they all seem to want to show up in massive numbers when there's a lone person, void of any real weapons and black. I am here by contending that cops are basic cowards, not more braver than the plumber down the street, their neighbor. We gotta stop thinking a cops uniform somehow renders you this brave virtuous being who up holds the law and serves the public with a smile and and and will kill the bad guy when called upon....in essence they are human beings subject to cowering behind a loaded gun when even the perception of danger is present...those are the attributes of cowards...who perceive danger in people of color without any rational presence of evidence. Over and over and over again, its alwaygs a lone black guy who these cops are killing...that act speaks volume of the nature of most cops.

They don't venture into these tough rough areas because of two things....the black men have guns, will fight back and will not hesitate to shoot a cop....coward are aware of this and seek innocent unarmed black targets instead....I mean the proof is out there.

All across this country, inner city communities struggle with violence, gun shootings, robberies, etc..and never do you hear of cops coming into these communities, shoot a bad guy and save someone's life....never hear the shit, ever.....They do however show up after a few bodies are thrown about.....only to do a half ass investigation of sorts.....but this is what I've noticed lately, they all seem to want to show up in massive numbers when there's a lone person, void of any real weapons and black. I am here by contending that cops are basic cowards, not more braver than the plumber down the street, their neighbor. We gotta stop thinking a cops uniform somehow renders you this brave virtuous being who up holds the law and serves the public with a smile and and and will kill the bad guy when called upon....in essence they are human beings subject to cowering behind a loaded gun when even the perception of danger is present...those are the attributes of cowards...who perceive danger in people of color without any rational presence of evidence. Over and over and over again, its alwaygs a lone black guy who these cops are killing...that act speaks volume of the nature of most cops.

They don't venture into these tough rough areas because of two things....the black men have guns, will fight back and will not hesitate to shoot a cop....coward are aware of this and seek innocent unarmed black targets instead....I mean the proof is out there.

Inner cities are struggling because those that live their abandon their children at a rate of more than 70%.

When letting the local gang bangers raise your child, it ain't gonna end well.

Inner cities are struggling because those that live their abandon their children at a rate of more than 70%.

When letting the local gang bangers raise your child, it ain't gonna end well.
You aughta know

All across this country, inner city communities struggle with violence, gun shootings, robberies, etc..and never do you hear of cops coming into these communities, shoot a bad guy and save someone's life....never hear the shit, ever.....

We never hear about the good stuff cops do. Ever. That's not the cops fault, though.

They don't venture into these tough rough areas because of two things....the black men have guns, will fight back and will not hesitate to shoot a cop...

It ever occur to you that might be why cops are so trigger happy these days? I don't know what you do for a living, tiger, but would YOU want a job knowing a loaded gun was pointed at you all day?

What do inner city communities want to happen ? What would need to happen in order to call a truce?

Well, when you need help call the plumber down the street. Problem solved.

Finally! An admission to the root of the problem. Black men have guns and will not hesitate to shoot a cop." But but but how is it then that they all claim to be unarmed?

black people don't hesitate to shoot each other, as usual you dumbass and dishonest blacks ignore that aspect of this reality. Cops would not need to come to your place if you would stop acting like apes

Maybe the only solution is for black communities to handle law enforcement like the reservations. Their own police force and their own courts. If they want to be separate, let them be separate.

[QUOTtheE="tigerred59, post: 15368393, member: 54015"]
The cops shouldn't bother coming at all.
Save a life, call AAA instead!! Fuck the cops[/QUOTE]
Fuck the niggas! They're doing a fine job of killing off one another. Leaves the cops free to serve and protect the civilized neighborhoods.

you can find out tiger.....go down and sign up to be a cop....

I guess y'all don't recognize bait when you see it ....

People like OP do it to draw out comments on their inherent stupidity, and then twist it to look like you hate all blacks. It gives them a feeling of power.

Don't fall for it ... just ignore them, and they will go away.

i don't think it's either....

i think it's a lack of good training and a lack of connection to the neighborhoods they police.

just my opinion.

And how much time do you spend in those neighborhoods you fucking hypocrite?

If they do spend time in those neighborhoods they are profiling. If they don't they are cowards. Can't win with internet heros like you, can they?

Forum List

Back