Are cops simply over worked or are they simply cowards?

All across this country, inner city communities struggle with violence, gun shootings, robberies, etc..and never do you hear of cops coming into these communities, shoot a bad guy and save someone's life....never hear the shit, ever.....They do however show up after a few bodies are thrown about.....only to do a half ass investigation of sorts.....but this is what I've noticed lately, they all seem to want to show up in massive numbers when there's a lone person, void of any real weapons and black. I am here by contending that cops are basic cowards, not more braver than the plumber down the street, their neighbor. We gotta stop thinking a cops uniform somehow renders you this brave virtuous being who up holds the law and serves the public with a smile and and and will kill the bad guy when called upon....in essence they are human beings subject to cowering behind a loaded gun when even the perception of danger is present...those are the attributes of cowards...who perceive danger in people of color without any rational presence of evidence. Over and over and over again, its alwaygs a lone black guy who these cops are killing...that act speaks volume of the nature of most cops.

They don't venture into these tough rough areas because of two things....the black men have guns, will fight back and will not hesitate to shoot a cop....coward are aware of this and seek innocent unarmed black targets instead....I mean the proof is out there.
I would never call a cop again. I did once and almost got arrested.

All across this country, inner city communities struggle with violence, gun shootings, robberies, etc..and never do you hear of cops coming into these communities, shoot a bad guy and save someone's life....never hear the shit, ever.....They do however show up after a few bodies are thrown about.....only to do a half ass investigation of sorts.....but this is what I've noticed lately, they all seem to want to show up in massive numbers when there's a lone person, void of any real weapons and black. I am here by contending that cops are basic cowards, not more braver than the plumber down the street, their neighbor. We gotta stop thinking a cops uniform somehow renders you this brave virtuous being who up holds the law and serves the public with a smile and and and will kill the bad guy when called upon....in essence they are human beings subject to cowering behind a loaded gun when even the perception of danger is present...those are the attributes of cowards...who perceive danger in people of color without any rational presence of evidence. Over and over and over again, its alwaygs a lone black guy who these cops are killing...that act speaks volume of the nature of most cops.

They don't venture into these tough rough areas because of two things....the black men have guns, will fight back and will not hesitate to shoot a cop....coward are aware of this and seek innocent unarmed black targets instead....I mean the proof is out there.

Great idea ... never call a cop again.

BS.
dont worry. i wont ever call a cop again.

... and when you die in an alley, make sure the cause of death is listed as "sheer stupidity".

BS.

... and when you die in an alley, make sure the cause of death is listed as "sheer stupidity".
why would I die in an alley because I wont call the cops? Are you saying they will hunt me down and shoot me? Well I have something for them.

BS.

why would I die in an alley because I wont call the cops? Are you saying they will hunt me down and shoot me? Well I have something for them.

No .... but history has proven your brothers will.

BS.

White people are not my brothers.

BS.

You choose not to have them as your brothers ... but, given the proliferation of black-on-black crime, I'm not sure you'd live long enough to worry about it.

You choose not to have them as your brothers ... but, given the proliferation of black-on-black crime, I'm not sure you'd live long enough to worry about it.
I worried much more about feral inbred white cops way more than any of my Black brothers.

I worried much more about feral inbred white cops way more than any of my Black brothers.

Well, since you aren't going to call the cops, you aren't going to have to worry about that any more, are you? I figure you're good for about 15 minutes.

How do you an investigation when no one in the community will talk to you? that happens a lot. Even some guy who's daughter was killed in a drive by. He refused to help police who were trying to investigate

Well, since you aren't going to call the cops, you aren't going to have to worry about that any more, are you? I figure you're good for about 15 minutes.
No. White cops are everywhere. My next trip to the store could result in a cop trying to kill me.

How do you an investigation when no one in the community will talk to you? that happens a lot. Even some guy who's daughter was killed in a drive by. He refused to help police who were trying to investigate
He probably knew the cop was dirty or was afraid a dirty cop would have him killed.

He probably knew the cop was dirty or was afraid a dirty cop would have him killed.

It was a link someone posted here a while back, ill try to find it

It was a link someone posted here a while back, ill try to find it
I know the story all too well. I grew up with the very same story happening around me. No one trusts the cops because they protect the gangbangers in addition to harassing, assaulting, and killing other Blacks.

No. White cops are everywhere. My next trip to the store could result in a cop trying to kill me.

Why don't you start a petition to have the police removed from your neighborhood?

New slogan ---- No Police! We'll Handle It Ourselves!

Truth is --- you don't believe a word you're saying, and neither do I.

Why don't you start a petition to have the police removed from your neighborhood?

New slogan ---- No Police! We'll Handle It Ourselves!

Truth is --- you don't believe a word you're saying, and neither do I.
Why would I do that? White people dont care what Black people want.

Yes we handle it ourselves.

What you believe or dont believe is none of my business. I am just educating you against your will.

Law abiding citizens don't have a problem with cops. So I wonder what the problem could possibly be?
Apparently, Keith Lamont Scott had a problem with the Charlotte police.
What law did he break before being asked by cops "drop your gun" after being ordered to exit his car?
A. You don't exit your car with a gun
B. Especially with cops.
C. You follow commands then deal with it later if you were wronged.
OK, but did he break any law (that cops knew about) before he was asked to exit the vehicle?
He was smoking a joint (blunt, I guess they call it now). Big deal. Calls for immediate execution. Let's harrass the guy with a record; get him back in prison. Over a blunt.

Law abiding citizens don't have a problem with cops. So I wonder what the problem could possibly be?
What law did he break before being asked by cops "drop your gun" after being ordered to exit his car?
B. Especially with cops.
OK, but did he break any law (that cops knew about) before he was asked to exit the vehicle?
He was smoking a joint (blunt, I guess they call it now). Big deal. Calls for immediate execution. Let's harrass the guy with a record; get him back in prison. Over a blunt.
When did that happen?

B. Especially with cops.
When did that happen?
According to either Fox or CNN first thing this a.m., when the plain clothes cops came looking to serve a warrant on someone in the complex, they noticed Scott in his car with marijuana and according to them, a gun. So they left and came back with regular cops to "get him." One of the pictures the police released along with the dash cam yesterday is of a half smoked blunt. How they "noticed" the gun is more unclear. Was it on the dashboard or what? We don't know, and I'm not convinced they knew about the gun until later.

B. Especially with cops.
When did that happen?

In unicorn land.

B. Especially with cops.
When did that happen?
According to either Fox or CNN first thing this a.m., when the plain clothes cops came looking to serve a warrant on someone in the complex, they noticed Scott in his car with marijuana and according to them, a gun. So they left and came back with regular cops to "get him." One of the pictures the police released along with the dash cam yesterday is of a half smoked blunt. How they "noticed" the gun is more unclear. Was it on the dashboard or what? We don't know, and I'm not convinced they knew about the gun until later.

That's why we wait until the investigation is complete before we lynch a black cop.

B. Especially with cops.
When did that happen?

That's why we wait until the investigation is complete before we lynch a black cop.
I'm not calling to lynch a black cop; the way the situation escalated, it sounds like Scott was certainly reacting stupidly. I just know unless this guy's TBI was REALLY bad, he would have kept the gun in the ankle holster while the cops were nosing around the first time. If he'd been holding it and aiming it at them then, they would have dropped him then and there, wouldn't they?
It's harder to keep the smell of marijuana from floating out into the parking lot; maybe he was one of the people they asked about the guy with the warrant.
The cops technically had the right to come back and go gang busters on the guy; pot's still illegal. BLM has a point, if that is the case, though -- no cop around here wastes their time on a big rodeo for a fucking JOINT. Good excuse, I say, to harass an ex-con. I know our cops do that. Long memories, never forgive.

Forum List

Back