Are cops simply over worked or are they simply cowards?

and never do you hear of cops coming into these communities, shoot a bad guy and save someone's life.
I hear about it all the time. Then we all hear about you people RIOTING over the death of a thug.

because it's not like unarmed black men keep getting killed or anything.

quiet.

As do all races.

What's your point.

Most die when they either appear to be going for a weapon, attack the LEO, or act in a violent manor.

True if all scum, no matter the race

Law abiding citizens don't have a problem with cops. So I wonder what the problem could possibly be?
Apparently, Keith Lamont Scott had a problem with the Charlotte police.
What law did he break before being asked by cops "drop your gun" after being ordered to exit his car?

cops are human being like us. they have to work with wisdom. they have family to return to after work. Therefore, be mindful of the bad guys out there while on duty...

Law abiding citizens don't have a problem with cops. So I wonder what the problem could possibly be?
What law did he break before being asked by cops "drop your gun" after being ordered to exit his car?
A. You don't exit your car with a gun
B. Especially with cops.
C. You follow commands then deal with it later if you were wronged.

B. Especially with cops.
OK, but did he break any law (that cops knew about) before he was asked to exit the vehicle?

B. Especially with cops.
OK, but did he break any law (that cops knew about) before he was asked to exit the vehicle?
I don't know. I've only heard a bunch of speculation. I would assume so since cops don't typical ask people to step out for traffic infractions.

cops are human being like us. they have to work with wisdom. they have family to return to after work. Therefore, be mindful of the bad guys out there while on duty...
Exactly and when you fail at your job, two things should accur, you either lose your job or find another....this doesn't happen with cops, they're given a hero's pass when nigga's get shot unjustly...that is not a human trait nor does it contain a wisdom card. And just for the record, I've yet to see a bad thug, a bad guy popped by one of these hard working hero's, its always some lone unarmed black man.

B. Especially with cops.
Cowards show up to get a bad guy...but bad guys got guns and bad guys fight back, so lets take the easy route shall we....oh, there's a nigga minding his own business sitting in a car, lets fuck with his ass......

Of course he did. 14 times arrested? Did time. Convicted Felon. Run the plates. They know he is a hot one. Not supposed to have a gun. Disabled? Mentally? driving? Medication? License? Insurance?
many probable violations.

Keith’s criminal record spanned from Texas to South Carolina to North Carolina — with the irony being that part of Scott’s criminal record included aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.

In terms of additional criminal records for Scott, his Texas records further reveal that he experienced a conviction for evading arrest with a vehicle in 2005 — a fact that certain folks would say would play into the way that Keith may have responded to authorities.

Read more at Keith Lamont Scott Criminal Record: Violent Past Arrest Record Includes Assault With A Deadly Weapon

"Don't you do it Keith" don't you do it! do what?

Cowards show up to get a bad guy...but bad guys got guns and bad guys fight back, so lets take the easy route shall we....oh, there's a nigga minding his own business sitting in a car, lets fuck with his ass......

Not at all, Smart guys want to go home. Have steak, watch BBall. Stay safe Officers. Shoot first ask later. Get rid of the street garbage. We are behind you 100%.

B. Especially with cops.
Seriously?

Why would it matter?

You mean like the guy in Florida who was law-abiding, helping out an autistic patient, was laying on the ground with his hands up and was STILL shot?

All across this country, inner city communities struggle with violence, gun shootings, robberies, etc..and never do you hear of cops coming into these communities, shoot a bad guy and save someone's life....never hear the shit, ever.....They do however show up after a few bodies are thrown about.....only to do a half ass investigation of sorts.....but this is what I've noticed lately, they all seem to want to show up in massive numbers when there's a lone person, void of any real weapons and black. I am here by contending that cops are basic cowards, not more braver than the plumber down the street, their neighbor. We gotta stop thinking a cops uniform somehow renders you this brave virtuous being who up holds the law and serves the public with a smile and and and will kill the bad guy when called upon....in essence they are human beings subject to cowering behind a loaded gun when even the perception of danger is present...those are the attributes of cowards...who perceive danger in people of color without any rational presence of evidence. Over and over and over again, its alwaygs a lone black guy who these cops are killing...that act speaks volume of the nature of most cops.

They don't venture into these tough rough areas because of two things....the black men have guns, will fight back and will not hesitate to shoot a cop....coward are aware of this and seek innocent unarmed black targets instead....I mean the proof is out there.
I would never call a cop again. I did once and almost got arrested.

All across this country, inner city communities struggle with violence, gun shootings, robberies, etc..and never do you hear of cops coming into these communities, shoot a bad guy and save someone's life....never hear the shit, ever.....They do however show up after a few bodies are thrown about.....only to do a half ass investigation of sorts.....but this is what I've noticed lately, they all seem to want to show up in massive numbers when there's a lone person, void of any real weapons and black. I am here by contending that cops are basic cowards, not more braver than the plumber down the street, their neighbor. We gotta stop thinking a cops uniform somehow renders you this brave virtuous being who up holds the law and serves the public with a smile and and and will kill the bad guy when called upon....in essence they are human beings subject to cowering behind a loaded gun when even the perception of danger is present...those are the attributes of cowards...who perceive danger in people of color without any rational presence of evidence. Over and over and over again, its alwaygs a lone black guy who these cops are killing...that act speaks volume of the nature of most cops.

They don't venture into these tough rough areas because of two things....the black men have guns, will fight back and will not hesitate to shoot a cop....coward are aware of this and seek innocent unarmed black targets instead....I mean the proof is out there.

Great idea ... never call a cop again.

BS.

Great idea ... never call a cop again.

BS.
dont worry. i wont ever call a cop again.

Forum List

Back