Are Democrats Done with White Men?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
The question should be "why are white men still in the Dimocrat party ?"

Marietta, a city of 14,000 located on a bend in the Ohio River, was known throughout the twentieth century for its blown glassware. A site of hot air and distortion, then, it seems well suited for a campaign speech in this still gooey 2016 presidential election. But Ohio Governor John Kasich’s State of the State there on Wednesday night was not the stump speech many were expecting. Kasich instead focused on policy details, only occasionally inflecting his hour-long talk with mention of his struggling presidential campaign. His quip, “As you know, I’ve been doing a bit of traveling in recent months. . . ,” fell flat, according to the Columbus Dispatch.

It wasn’t this hard for Kasich before. In his last election, in 2014, it was revealed that his rival had been driving for years without a proper driver’s license—a revelation that came to light when he was discovered at 4am in an otherwise deserted parking lot with a female companion. Kasich drove away with the win, taking more than 63 percent of the vote. In 2016, however, Kasich has struggled to find traction after winning his home state on March 15—and nothing since. On Wednesday, National Review’s Jonah Goldberg neatly summed up the sentiments of both the GOP establishment and movement conservatives by asking, “Why Won’t John Kasich Go Away?”

The Ohio governor’s path to the presidency erodes hourly, and his obstinacy in staying reveals a key personality trait: Kasich is his own man. He is the darling of no one faction. He was always a compromise candidate and, therefore, one compromised. A win by him will not be the “Ohio surprise” of 2016.

But neither will the GOP National Convention in Cleveland in July be much of a surprise. Republicans will nominate their current front-runner Donald Trump or possibly his understudy, Texas Senator Ted Cruz. Little else looks plausible. And no matter which Republican emerges with the nomination, the campaign strategy to get him to the White House has already hardened: focus on the white male vote and build on Romney’s haul of 62 percent of this group. Seven-in-ten white men seems to be the magic number this year.

Democrats, meanwhile, have a much bigger decision to make than Republicans: whether or not to jettison white males entirely from their campaign strategy.

That article was about the GOP with a random question at the end.

Did you read past the headline?

Now.....you must understand....that the white men who populate the Democratic Party are, for the most part, capable of independent thought and reason. As a result, they don't feel threatened by diversity.

Weird, huh?

"Are Democrats Done with White Men?"

Pity conservatives aren’t done with idiotic loaded question fallacies – this thread premise being one of many examples.

I just checked Clayton, and I don't have anyone on ignore anymore since the gay german was banned who was a sock.

But you're pushing it

Are you a parrot or can you actually articulate anything other than fallacy projection?

-Geaux

Pity conservatives aren’t done with idiotic loaded question fallacies – this thread premise being one of many examples.

I just checked Clayton, and I don't have anyone on ignore anymore since the gay german was banned who was a sock.

But you're pushing it

Are you a parrot or can you actually articulate anything other than fallacy projection?

-Geaux

I think it's funny that their are actually people who are so lame that they think others care if they put them on ignore.

Nobody cares, dummy. Announcing that you might put someone on ignore is a pussy move. Don't you know that?

But you're pushing it

-Geaux

I think it's funny that their are actually people who are so lame that they think others care if they put them on ignore.

Nobody cares, dummy. Announcing that you might put someone on ignore is a pussy move. Don't you know that?

I know what you think matters is irrelevant

Oh, and it's 'there' not 'their'

Dummy

-Geaux

But you're pushing it

-Geaux

Dummy

-Geaux

Thanks for catching my typo. I always appreciate it when someone points out an error that I have made.

Now...have you come to understand that threatening to put someone on iggy is not something that a secure person would ever do?

Marietta, a city of 14,000 located on a bend in the Ohio River, was known throughout the twentieth century for its blown glassware. A site of hot air and distortion, then, it seems well suited for a campaign speech in this still gooey 2016 presidential election. But Ohio Governor John Kasich’s State of the State there on Wednesday night was not the stump speech many were expecting. Kasich instead focused on policy details, only occasionally inflecting his hour-long talk with mention of his struggling presidential campaign. His quip, “As you know, I’ve been doing a bit of traveling in recent months. . . ,” fell flat, according to the Columbus Dispatch.

It wasn’t this hard for Kasich before. In his last election, in 2014, it was revealed that his rival had been driving for years without a proper driver’s license—a revelation that came to light when he was discovered at 4am in an otherwise deserted parking lot with a female companion. Kasich drove away with the win, taking more than 63 percent of the vote. In 2016, however, Kasich has struggled to find traction after winning his home state on March 15—and nothing since. On Wednesday, National Review’s Jonah Goldberg neatly summed up the sentiments of both the GOP establishment and movement conservatives by asking, “Why Won’t John Kasich Go Away?”

The Ohio governor’s path to the presidency erodes hourly, and his obstinacy in staying reveals a key personality trait: Kasich is his own man. He is the darling of no one faction. He was always a compromise candidate and, therefore, one compromised. A win by him will not be the “Ohio surprise” of 2016.

But neither will the GOP National Convention in Cleveland in July be much of a surprise. Republicans will nominate their current front-runner Donald Trump or possibly his understudy, Texas Senator Ted Cruz. Little else looks plausible. And no matter which Republican emerges with the nomination, the campaign strategy to get him to the White House has already hardened: focus on the white male vote and build on Romney’s haul of 62 percent of this group. Seven-in-ten white men seems to be the magic number this year.

Democrats, meanwhile, have a much bigger decision to make than Republicans: whether or not to jettison white males entirely from their campaign strategy.

There are no white men in the dnc

there's only sad males that have to identify as white and feel really bad about it.

It has been since 1964, or thereabouts, that the democrats have carried the white vote. Why do you think they HAVE to grovel to every minority. IT isn't that the white democrat establishment loves the minorities it is just that they need them so badly.

There are no white men in the dnc

there's only sad males that have to identify as white and feel really bad about it.

The establishment of the DNC is all white males.

But you're pushing it

-Geaux

Dummy

-Geaux

Thanks for catching my typo. I always appreciate it when someone points out an error that I have made.

Now...have you come to understand that threatening to put someone on iggy is not something that a secure person would ever do?

Fair response.

I've been begging Clayton to give me some substance. Of course we don't all agree with the definition of substance. At least one tries to convey just how they arrive at the conclusions they retort.

I'll take your comments under advisement

-Geaux

what does a dem white male do if he's about to open a door and sees a superior female is nearby?

does he stand there and wait for her to open and hold the door for him?
go in and let the door shut, then apologies for being rude?
does he run away like a bitch b/c there's no right way for him to do this scenario?

But you're pushing it

-Geaux

Dummy

-Geaux

Grammatical errors make me (sic).

That article was about the GOP with a random question at the end.

Did you read past the headline?

Now.....you must understand....that the white men who populate the Democratic Party are, for the most part, capable of independent thought and reason. As a result, they don't feel threatened by diversity.

Weird, huh?
Ya the weird part,is your inability to recognize just how hypocritical, and just not true,one good example is the dem candidates, as compared to the Republican ones.

what does a dem white male do if he's about to open a door and sees a superior female is nearby?

does he run away like a bitch b/c there's no right way for him to do this scenario?

You struggle with this?

You struggle with this?
I'm a conservative white man.

so no, I actually do know what to do.

just wondering what leftist white males do, since they don't have a right response.

hold the door for her, and you have insulted her
rush in and let the door close, you have been rude to her

and since every response means they are being sexist, they can't approach the door at all.

so what do you do? Just stand there and wait for her to tell you what's what?

White men still have value in the Democrat party as long as they are willing to become one of these.....

pajama boy #1.jpg

NO ,not all of them ,,,just the slope headed ignorant morons who continually vote against themselves

Forum List

Back