Are Democrats racist for treating White Voters as their enemy?

Many Democrats are white.
If the Democrats keep up their relentless hate mongering there will be few white Democrat voters.
If stupid and psychotic white people weren't the only white people allowed to have a voice in society there would be like 100 white Democrats in the entire country.
Why is it all the smart white people who run society tend to hate Trump?

Lol you mean the Jews?
You antisemitic Nazi. Not everybody who hates Trump, or is a big name is Jewish. You are just jealous of our success as Jews. The Koch brothers, Fox news, Joe Scarborough, are some Republican goyim who are staunchly anti-Trump. I also know some of the richest men are Democrat goyim. Look at Bezos, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, all richer than any Jew, Whites too. Yet they vote Democrat? Democrats are just smarter, face the music.

They're smart enough to know that if you want to succeed in this world you have to pander to political correctness especially when it comes to matters of race. Some of us aren't so willing to sell our souls for a dollar. And that's why they're afraid of us.

Democrats are out to get white people? That's for the mental ward.
Raise your IQ about 50 points and you will be able to understand what is going on.
Why are Democrats more educated than Republicans?

You don't need a college degree to see that the Democrats have written off the white demographic and don't even bother trying to win them over anymore. Instead they cast us as villains. Like we're all living large on old slave plantations sipping tea and plotting to lynch all the black people.
Who's the villain in your icon? You Nazi. It's not just Black people who were lynched, Leo Frank a Jewish American was also lynched.

I think the democrats are the ones who sound like Nazis. They're the ones who want to purge an entire race of people from the face of the earth.
Democrats have many white people too. Most of the elite is Democrat.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
If stupid and psychotic white people weren't the only white people allowed to have a voice in society there would be like 100 white Democrats in the entire country.

Lol you mean the Jews?
You antisemitic Nazi. Not everybody who hates Trump, or is a big name is Jewish. You are just jealous of our success as Jews. The Koch brothers, Fox news, Joe Scarborough, are some Republican goyim who are staunchly anti-Trump. I also know some of the richest men are Democrat goyim. Look at Bezos, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, all richer than any Jew, Whites too. Yet they vote Democrat? Democrats are just smarter, face the music.
begone troll
You think you are so smart. You can't even stand up for more than a few posts.
I am a genius compared to the shitstain that is the western world today.

Lol you mean the Jews?
begone troll
Nazis always lose.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Raise your IQ about 50 points and you will be able to understand what is going on.

You don't need a college degree to see that the Democrats have written off the white demographic and don't even bother trying to win them over anymore. Instead they cast us as villains. Like we're all living large on old slave plantations sipping tea and plotting to lynch all the black people.
Who's the villain in your icon? You Nazi. It's not just Black people who were lynched, Leo Frank a Jewish American was also lynched.

I think the democrats are the ones who sound like Nazis. They're the ones who want to purge an entire race of people from the face of the earth.
Nobody thinks you are anything but a troll. Just give it up already.

Lol you mean the Jews?
begone troll
Nazis always lose.
Which is why Democrats are losing the battle of the minds.

I can't express my opinions? Why is that bad? Are you a Nazi control freak? Do you want to put us in camps again?

Typical Nazi who thinks Democrats are out to get his white people.

It's true and anyone who says otherwise is either stupid, deluded or a lying sack of shit.

Which are you?

Trump is filling the courts with racist judges. His top advisor is a white supremacist. He gutting the civil rights division. Republican oppose equal opportunity, claiming that equality of others to them takes away rights from them. White supremacists have infiltrated law enforcement and each time they murder an unarmed or non threatening black person, republicans happily try justifying it. Democrats aren't casting whites as villains, they are casting whites who are racist or who support racism as villains.

Again, white supremacy is not “normal” in society. Rejecting white supremacy is not then telling whites to be “ashamed” or "guilty" of whiteness, as they should be able to live and thrive without the lie that is the claim of inherent superiority.

I can't express my opinions? Why is that bad? Are you a Nazi control freak? Do you want to put us in camps again?
When I come to power I will simply have Democrats shot.

Camps are too fun sounding for my taste.

Now there's a winner of a campaign slogan.

Go check yourself in to the nuthouse.

Nazis like you aren't even the majority of Republicans. You will end up getting shot yourself.

It's true and anyone who says otherwise is either stupid, deluded or a lying sack of shit.

Which are you?

Trump is filling the courts with racist judges. His top advisor is a white supremacist. He gutting the civil rights division. Republican oppose equal opportunity, claiming that equality of others to them takes away rights from them. White supremacists have infiltrated law enforcement and each time they murder an unarmed or non threatening black person, republicans happily try justifying it. Democrats aren't casting whites as villains, they are casting whites who are racist or who support racism as villains.

Again, white supremacy is not “normal” in society. Rejecting white supremacy is not then telling whites to be “ashamed” or "guilty" of whiteness, as they should be able to live and thrive without the lie that is the claim of inherent superiority.

Gee thanks for reminding me of the DNC talking points. You forgot to mention russia but I guess that fell out of fashion.

Now there's a winner of a campaign slogan.
Bernie can say whatever stupid shit comes to his empty head and these idiots eat it up.

I could literally run as a "progressive" democrat and have the entire party march off a cliff.

If the Democrats keep up their relentless hate mongering there will be few white Democrat voters.

Lol you mean the Jews?

They're smart enough to know that if you want to succeed in this world you have to pander to political correctness especially when it comes to matters of race. Some of us aren't so willing to sell our souls for a dollar. And that's why they're afraid of us.

Republicans have pandered to race since the civil rights act was passed.

Gee thanks for reminding me of the DNC talking points. You forgot to mention russia but I guess that fell out of fashion.

These aren't talking points. But keep believing that..

Nazis like you aren't even the majority of Republicans. You will end up getting shot yourself.
Christian pacifist morons are going to be dead in less than a generation.

Once that happens I will be the party and Democrats will have nothing protecting them anymore.

These aren't talking points. But keep believing that..
You are right, they are just unintelligible ramblings from an idiot.

Democrates have always been racist. They have always hated color. Be it black, red white I think even green and blue. They are always calling Trump orange. They claim that blacks are too stupid to get ID but some how they are able to drive and do other everyday activities. They claim that every Republican state is filled with white trash, white hillbillies, stupid whites.

USMB shows the world that it is republicans with the problem.
So you really think that if voter ID was proposed Dems would say yes? I think you are nuts. They would be yelling that blacks can't get one. But that is going off the past maybe they have suddenly changed today.

Forum List

Back