Are demos to radical to get elected in 2020

If the economy stays as it is, Trump will be re elected .

And it is unlikely it will. Next month we will set a record for the most months straight without a correction/recession.

Doubtful that can last 14 more months after that. Our system is designed to fail/correct itself on a regular basis, it can only be held off for so long.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

We're 3-4 years past due a crash. Another 12 months is no big deal. When it does crash this next time, the reset will be different.

And it is unlikely it will. Next month we will set a record for the most months straight without a correction/recession.

Doubtful that can last 14 more months after that. Our system is designed to fail/correct itself on a regular basis, it can only be held off for so long.

We're 3-4 years past due a crash. Another 12 months is no big deal. When it does crash this next time, the reset will be different.

the fact we are that far past actually makes another 12 (or really 16) months a big deal.

Student loan or single family housing crash?

the fact we are that far past actually makes another 12 (or really 16) months a big deal.

Possibly, but it wouldn't surprise me if it did all crash down.

Possibly, but it wouldn't surprise me if it did all crash down.

I will be very surprised if there is not a downtown in the next 14 months. Many of the signs are there. I do not think it will be anything close to 2008, but who really knows.

My wife found out her hairdresser sold a rental condo for $90K in cash yesterday. he should have waited 8 other offers came in before the listing could be pulled.

The last real estate bubble started crashing about the time AIG pulled out of the market in 2005.Cuomo started a northeast coast this week with the huge real estate tax he intends to sign.

Forum List

Back