Are gag orders constitutional?

Where does the constitution say they can take away your passport, or jail You as you await trial, or drug test you?

It doesn't, nor does it have to do so.
So you think its perfectly fine the government makes up its own powers, even though its powers are explicitly mentioned?

So you think its perfectly fine the government makes up its own powers, even though its powers are explicitly mentioned?
So your contention is that the government can ONLY do what’s expressly enumerated in the Constitution?

So your contention is that the government can ONLY do what’s expressly enumerated in the Constitution?
If the govt can do what they want, why did the founders list their powers? Why waste everyones time?

So that IS your contention then.

Interesting
Or dont answer the question.
Nothing new. None of you can. None of you can list where the govt can just take away your constitutional rights, either. Weird how that works, huh?

None of you can list where the govt can just take away your constitutional rights, either

Still waiting for you to show us where the constitution says the Govt can take away the right to bear arms while someone is in prison.

Still waiting for you to show us where the constitution says the Govt can take away the right assemble while someone is in prison.

Or dont answer the question.
Nothing new. None of you can. None of you can list where the govt can just take away your constitutional rights, either. Weird how that works, huh?
YOU are the one dodging the question moron.

Is your contention that the government can ONLY do what is expressly enumerated in the Constitution.

Until you answer that there is no point in going further

YOU are the one dodging the question moron.

Is your contention that the government can ONLY do what is expressly enumerated in the Constitution.

Until you answer that there is no point in going further
I have answered that question 100 times in this thread.
So you refuse to answer the question.
Good day.

Still waiting for you to show us where the constitution says the Govt can take away the right to bear arms while someone is in prison.

Still waiting for you to show us where the constitution says the Govt can take away the right assemble while someone is in prison.
You absolutely suck at analogies.
I will never forget the sacrificing babies one. That was so retarded it was comedic genius :rofl:

I have answered that question 100 times in this thread.
So you refuse to answer the question.
Good day.
I must have missed it. List the post number where you did that.(you won’t because you didn’t)

I must have missed it. List the post number where you did that.(you won’t because you didn’t)
That is my whole point to this thread, you fucking moron. Good grief! They cant just make up power and take away rights.
Now, if you dont want to answer my question, there is no use talking to you further.

That is my whole point to this thread, you fucking moron. Good grief! They cant just make up power and take away rights.
Now, if you dont want to answer my question, there is no use talking to you further.
So you DO think that the government can ONLY do what is expressly enumerated in the Constitution.

That’s what I said. And you have not denied that

You absolutely suck at analogies.
I will never forget the sacrificing babies one. That was so retarded it was comedic genius :rofl:

I am not making an analogy.

According to your own words, if the Constitution does not specifically state that the Govt can do something, it is against the Constitution for it to do so.

So, I will ask again...

I am not making an analogy.

According to your own words, if the Constitution does not specifically state that the Govt can do something, it is against the Constitution for it to do so.

So, I will ask again...

They are in prison, jackass. Good gawd.
You come up with this stupid shit because you have nothing but boot licking.

Yes, they are.

So, I will ask again....

Where specifically does the Constitution say the Govt can take away the right to bear arms while someone is in prison.

Where specifically does the Constitution say the Govt can take away the right assemble while someone is in prison.

Remember now, according to your very own words, if the Constitution does not specifically list it as a power, then the Govt does not have it.

So you’re saying that the Constitution doesn’t give the government that power but they have it and should.

That’s inconsistent with your previous statements

Forum List

Back