Are Lefties Willing to Destroy Our Country...

Tell me, SHITSTAIN, what do you call it when you got NO CHOICE?

Answer: RESPONSIBILITY (ask someone with a 5th grade education to explain it to you)

Goldman Sachs estimates that total coverage under the ACA increased by 13 to 14 million last year and may have increased by another 4 million during the first five months of 2015, for a total coverage increase of 17 to 18 million combined. At a top line, this coincides with the figure from RAND, which estimated that there were 22.8 million newly insured people since the launch of the ACA.

Yippee. 22 million more government dependents. Only a liberal would find this festive.:banana:

he hemorrhaging of American jobs accelerated at a record pace at the end of 2008,

I did not mean to imply the the entire economic collapse was during 1 month only? There was a "start" "peak" "end". I suppose USA private job market economy is out of it? However, labor participation rate remains low? Maybe we never recovered? yet? 7 years later.

he hemorrhaging of American jobs accelerated at a record pace at the end of 2008,

I did not mean to imply the the entire economic collapse was during 1 month only? There was a "start" "peak" "end". I suppose USA private job market economy is out of it? However, labor participation rate remains low? Maybe we never recovered? yet? 7 years later.

GDP will come in at 2% and incomes are down making this the worst recovery since the Great Depression, another liberal fiasco!!

Answer: RESPONSIBILITY (ask someone with a 5th grade education to explain it to you)

Goldman Sachs estimates that total coverage under the ACA increased by 13 to 14 million last year and may have increased by another 4 million during the first five months of 2015, for a total coverage increase of 17 to 18 million combined. At a top line, this coincides with the figure from RAND, which estimated that there were 22.8 million newly insured people since the launch of the ACA.

22.8 million people that are now less likely to vote for a loserterian republican.

22.8 million people that are now less likely to vote for a loserterian republican

Health Care crap is not settled. Costs are rising, deductibles much higher meaning you can't use it unless catastrophic. How many lost insurance.........dropped by employer into ObamaCare? Bad stuff was pushed out so many times........hard to keep track......after the elections. Results trickle in.

22.8 million people that are now less likely to vote for a loserterian republican

Health Care crap is not settled. Costs are rising, deductibles much higher meaning you can't use it unless catastrophic. How many lost insurance.........dropped by employer into ObamaCare? Bad stuff was pushed out so many times........hard to keep track......after the elections. Results trickle in.

Plus half of the co-ops dropped out already. It's a disaster.

I'll never vote for a anti-government loserterian that destroys America!!!!

McCain was a reasonable republican that I could vote...You see us moderates elect the president!!!

I think his mealy-mouthed puss could be the face on my RINO? LOL? what a giant RINO! two in row, McCain Romney. No fight. Let Obama and the press walk all over them to the White House.

You can have them. How much Debt has McCain signed off on? probably a good chunk of $18T?

22.8 million people that are now less likely to vote for a loserterian republican.

That might be the case if that number wasn't another liberal lie:

Obamacare Falls Short on Sign-Ups While Co-Op System Crumbles
By Eric Pianin
October 18, 2015

"Health and Human Services Secretary Sylvia Mathews Burwell announced on Thursday that an estimated 10 million Americas would be covered by Obamacare by the end of 2016, an increase of roughly 100,000 over the current year’s enrollment. That’s a lot lower than many were expecting. The Congressional Budget Office in June predicted 20 million Americans would be covered by the end of next year."

Obamacare Falls Short on Sign-Ups While Co-Op System Crumbles

Key word - estimate.

Why estimates, if they could just pull data from healthcare.gov and give the exact number. Probably because the exact number isn't so big so they have to hide it.

It's easy to brag about number of newly insured when you threaten extortion and prison time if you don't sign up for the healthcare, isn't it? I don't see you mentioning number of people losing healthcare due to the same law you're bragging about. Let me help you there.

CBO Now Says 10 Mil Will Lose Employer Health Plans Under ObamaCare

Voting for a government that helps their people sounds like the opposite of slavery to me...Of course, the nuts from the deep woods that we're attempting to argue with aren't very wise.

Then North Koreans, Cubans, Venezuelans and others got it right, 100%. At last, hey voted for it.

Last edited:

Key word - estimate.

Why estimates, if they could just pull data from healthcare.gov and give the exact number. Probably because the exact number isn't so big so they have to hide it.

It's easy to brag about number of newly insured when you threaten extortion and prison time if you don't sign up for the healthcare, isn't it? I don't see you mentioning number of people losing healthcare due to the same law you're bragging about. Let me help you there.

Great post. I'm one of the millions that lost healthcare coverage when Commie Care was launched. My employer got sick of dealing with insurance companies and Commie Care was his way out.

These jokers love to brag about the success of Commie Care. In comparison, it would be like me getting the job of Mayor in my suburb. Since I like the color green, I tell all my residents that they must paint their houses green, and if they don't, I'm going to whack them in the kneecaps with my baseball bat.

Then when the media comes around, I show them all the green houses and tell them how much people loved my idea.

Whenever you have the two words of "force" and "government" in the same paragraph, look out, because you're about to lose some liberty.

Key word - estimate.

Great post. I'm one of the millions that lost healthcare coverage when Commie Care was launched. My employer got sick of dealing with insurance companies and Commie Care was his way out.

These jokers love to brag about the success of Commie Care. In comparison, it would be like me getting the job of Mayor in my suburb. Since I like the color green, I tell all my residents that they must paint their houses green, and if they don't, I'm going to whack them in the kneecaps with my baseball bat.

Then when the media comes around, I show them all the green houses and tell them how much people loved my idea.

Whenever you have the two words of "force" and "government" in the same paragraph, look out, because you're about to lose some liberty.

Ditto... .

It's easy to brag about number of newly insured when you threaten extortion and prison time if you don't sign up for the healthcare, isn't it?

You're right....Prisons are overcrowded with a whole bunch of idiots like you who have refused to get health insurance through the ACA......Terrible, isn't it???? LOL

(what a dolt !!!)

Pity that you "lost your liberty" when you were FORCED to buy car insurance (unless you're one of those bright right wingers who can't pass the DMV test)......

Forum List

Back