Are marriage rules racist? Photo ID requirement

and you get to pick the date when you have to show your id by.

in an election desiding all of the sudden someone has to show ID when there is NOT enough time before the elections to get one .

so how about the gov who passed an ID law and then tried to close all the poor cities DMVs before the election?

Maryland Marriage License Laws > MD Wedding Officiants

You need to show photo ID to get married to prove who you are and check that you aren't married to someone else. Also if you get married in a courthouse, you need to show photo ID to get into the building. Racist? Should only whites be able to get married?

Those ID requirements will undoubtedly disenfranchise poor people who cannot afford ID cards... We do after all, want poor people without ID's to get married so they can procreate, and vote for Democrats.

You need to show photo ID to get married to prove who you are and check that you aren't married to someone else. Also if you get married in a courthouse, you need to show photo ID to get into the building. Racist? Should only whites be able to get married?

Why would it be racist if all races are required to follow the same procedure?

You fell right into that one.

Why are voter I'd laws racist?

in an election desiding all of the sudden someone has to show ID when there is NOT enough time before the elections to get one .

so how about the gov who passed an ID law and then tried to close all the poor cities DMVs before the election?

If they cant afford a freakin cheap id they do not need to get married.
If they cant afford a freakin cheap id they do not need to vote.
They can make their way to the booth, but not to the DMV? LOL

Further demonstrating that statutory marriages are all about state control and nothing more.

And gays are stupid enough to be demanding that shit.

6 months isn't enough time?

Longest I ever waited was 3 hours to get mine.

6 months isn't enough time?

Longest I ever waited was 3 hours to get mine.

Really! As of right now they have almost 4 years to get ready to vote!

. When they say you have to have one to vote and try to shut down dmv's so the poor can't get one in time to vote. Do you NOT get this?

. When they say you have to have one to vote and try to shut down dmv's so the poor can't get one in time to vote. Do you NOT get this?

Show me one poor person on Welfare in America that doesn't have a photo ID... Good luck.

How stupid analogy? How is photo I'd to vote racist but not to marry? Both are constitutional rights

Are black folks the only folks that use DMVs now?
Where do the white Republicans go to get their driver's licenses?

Same question applied to Voter ID?

You have to BUY a license to get married. Do you have to BUY a license to vote?

Forum List

Back