Are McConnell and Grassley obstructing justice?

Do you support Sen. Flakes request to delay a vote on the nominee

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If there are any morons out here who have no clue about this sham the Democrats are pulling, I hope it isn't republican voters. We MUST gain a super majority to stop this in the future. Primary the Flakes and replace them with solid conservatives.

Sen Flake is a great man, too bad more are not like him, he had the nerve to leave the tribe.
Flake is a flake and a pussy....One of Lenin's useful idiots.
What use is he to anyone?

He's useful to the commie moonbat left, big time.

Please define the "commie moonbat left". Use examples of what Sen. Flake has provided either China or Russia "big time" benefits.

Please reference Helsinki and how President Trump's ass kissing of Putin was not a big time and world wide kiss?

Curious people want to know.

Yeah, I don't think 'Obstruction of Justice' means what you think it means. A confirmation hearing isn't a trial or a charge of any crime. Its an job interview.

And there's no 'obstruction of justice' in a job interview.
It is not a 'job interview' to confirm the choice of the executive who has already made the choice.

Sen Flake is a great man, too bad more are not like him, he had the nerve to leave the tribe.

Please define the "commie moonbat left". Use examples of what Sen. Flake has provided either China or Russia "big time" benefits.

Please reference Helsinki and how President Trump's ass kissing of Putin was not a big time and world wide kiss?

At least you have decided to abandon the nonsense in your OP, and decided to go back to bashing President Trump.

At least you have decided to abandon the nonsense in your OP, and decided to go back to bashing President Trump.

The "nonsense", as you choose to call my thread, is demonstrative of your ignorance of the law, and loyalty to Trumpism.

Of course you are free to continue to personally attack my comments, but be assured you will have no impact on me, or others who have an open mind and a curious nature.

You....Curious.....LMAO!

Another idiot-gram ^^^ Oddball is a master of vacuity.

The "nonsense", as you choose to call my thread, is demonstrative of your ignorance of the law, and loyalty to Trumpism.

Of course you are free to continue to personally attack my comments, but be assured you will have no impact on me, or others who have an open mind and a curious nature.

What I think about the laws of Maryland and what the Democrats are well within their rights to do, doesn't have anything to do with President Trump, my loyalties or some stupid idea you have about Trumpism. Just like I didn't personally attack you in the post you are responding to, but only suggested the OP was nonsense, and pointed out you failed to address anything in the topic of your thread, as well as started bashing President Trump.

You don't ever get anything correct, and your mind is about as open as Dogpatch USA (closed in 1993).

Dr. Ford has raised more than half a million in donations to support her cause. She can hire a private investigator with that much money, and maybe they can find something that amounts to more than baseless accusations.

Last edited:
You....Curious.....LMAO!

Another idiot-gram ^^^ Oddball is a master of vacuity.

JaRi.gif

Mitch McCunt-al is a disgrace to the hillbillies he supports in Ky. Ky was named was of the poorest states in the country, it leads the nation in OPIOD abuse, sucks more tax dollars with Texas for social programs, has scandals in its sports world and has a huge wage gap against the rest of the nation....and yet these hopeless idiots vote this loser in election after election.....for him to support a man who will strip his state of its prized ACA, good!!

What I think about the laws of Maryland and what the Democrats are well within their rights to do, doesn't have anything to do with President Trump, my loyalties or some stupid idea you have about Trumpism. Just like I didn't personally attack you in the post you are responding to, but only suggested the OP was nonsense, and pointed out you failed to address anything in the topic of your thread, as well as started bashing President Trump.

You don't ever get anything correct, and your mind is about as open as Dogpatch USA (closed in 1993).

Dr. Ford has raised more than half a million in donations to support her cause. She can hire a private investigator with that much money, and maybe they can find something that amounts to more than baseless accusations.

You're not loyal to Trump? If true, mea culpa. It seems that so many who are not critical thinkers do support the narcissist and megalomaniac who occupy s the White House when not on the golf course.

I put myself out (t)here, and I don't post nonsense. Those who claim it is, are incapable of offering a refutation in an expository manner or our willfully ignorant and/or fear cognitive dissonance.

Everything that leftist doesn't get their way is "obstruction of justice".

They had it their way for eight years and can't stand losing control.

It's lot of butthurt for them, but they need to get used to it, since it's gonna last for years.

You're not loyal to Trump? If true, mea culpa. It seems that so many who are not critical thinkers do support the narcissist and megalomaniac who occupy s the White House when not on the golf course.

I put myself out (t)here, and I don't post nonsense. Those who claim it is, are incapable of offering a refutation in an expository manner or our willfully ignorant and/or fear cognitive dissonance.

You don't know crap about me, so just shut up and quit embarrassing yourself. Better yet, quit the nonsense and try to stay on topic in your thread.

Last edited:
Everything that leftist doesn't get their way is "obstruction of justice".

They had it their way for eight years and can't stand losing control.

It's lot of butthurt for them, but they need to get used to it, since it's gonna last for years.

I've been telling Progressive board members to load up on a good supply of KY Jelly for a few days now:113::113:. With the big bumpy coming, just trying to help here. I remember well in the Obama years.... those Bumpy's can get very stingy when they hit the pooper:2up:

Forum List

Back