Are most people "sheeple".....?

Are most people "sheeple"?

• Yes.

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes or No with qualifiers (please explain)

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
A sheeple is someone who blindly follows a religion. Now you all know.

Not just religion.

Its the root cause of racism, bigotry, distrust and hate.

The answer is education.

It's not unusual has been going on for a long time - people tend to bend to peer pressure.
People need to be raised to be confident - this does not mean they never lose or get hurt

It means teaching yours kids that even if they lose, get hurt or are disadvantaged, they have the ability to overcome that and the strength to fight and be comfortable for who they are.

That they do NOT have to agree with everyone else or fit in to be happy.

Why do people that follow God or a religion anger you?
Seems to be the thing you dwell on most.
Is there a reason for you to go around demeaning those that have religious beliefs?

Just we ALL tend to prefer people who are the most like us, its human nature to seek out that which supports what we already believe.

.... but there are cases like peer pressure....
Or, like often times on here, believing ANYTHING that their party or cause supports.
Assuming it's correct and agreeing with it just because of the affiliation without really thinking about it on their own

Is there a reason for you to go around demeaning those that have religious beliefs?
Religion is to be followed blindly while suspending reality. Like Mr T., I pity the fools.

Religion is to be followed blindly while suspending reality. Like Mr T., I pity the fools.

Really? I didn't know you felt that way. You keep it well hidden :rolleyes:

Not everyone can afford to keep up with Madison Avenue.....
Every class has it's thing.

To me the most evident thing is the kind of cell phone you use. Keeping up with the technology and always having to be the FIRST to have it.

To me the most evident thing is the kind of cell phone you use. Keeping up with the technology and always having to be the FIRST to have it.

and Madison Avenue tells you you need that technology.

You need a new cellphone, because Madison Avenue tells you the new one has better technology.

I use a landline unless I go on a trip, and I pick up a burn phone that I trash as soon as the trip is over.

I don't need to carry a phone 24/7 to interrupt me during a night out, in the middle of a movie, or a sporting event.

I have a landline at the house. If I'm not home when you call, leave a message, I'll call back.

We've been contemplating getting rid of our landline. I really don't want to but it's so expensive.
They say there are plans for home phone service you can get for like $20 a month... not sure what they are would have to investigate. I guess I like to cling to my old ways ;)

hopefully when the wife retires next spring, I can finally convince her.

Will cut out on a lot of political ads

You need a new cellphone, because Madison Avenue tells you the new one has better technology.

I use a landline unless I go on a trip, and I pick up a burn phone that I trash as soon as the trip is over.

I don't need to carry a phone 24/7 to interrupt me during a night out, in the middle of a movie, or a sporting event.

I have a landline at the house. If I'm not home when you call, leave a message, I'll call back.

We've been contemplating getting rid of our landline. I really don't want to but it's so expensive.
They say there are plans for home phone service you can get for like $20 a month... not sure what they are would have to investigate. I guess I like to cling to my old ways ;)
Buy an OBI, hooks up to the internet. Then get googlevoice, it's a pain to set up, took me an hour or more but monthy cost is zero.

Buy an OBI, hooks up to the internet. Then get googlevoice, it's a pain to set up, took me an hour or more but monthy cost is zero.

I can get one of my sons or son in laws to do that :)

That's how liberals operate as well. Their politics is much like theology.

sheep-at-night.jpg

Not just religion.

Its the root cause of racism, bigotry, distrust and hate.

The answer is education.

It's not unusual has been going on for a long time - people tend to bend to peer pressure.
People need to be raised to be confident - this does not mean they never lose or get hurt

It means teaching yours kids that even if they lose, get hurt or are disadvantaged, they have the ability to overcome that and the strength to fight and be comfortable for who they are.

That they do NOT have to agree with everyone else or fit in to be happy.

Stark... why do you find this funny?

I can get one of my sons or son in laws to do that :)
Why, is he your sheeple?
Probably more tech savy. Did the thread offend you in some way?
Who the fuck are you? Her bodyguard sheeple?
I'm the guy that pointed out the obvious. The word apparently bothers you.
You're a cocksucking idiot. Now you know.
Aw, did I hurt you feelings?

Forum List

Back