Are native Americans really upset at tomohawk missiles

It's just liberal projection. They find native Americans so pathetic that they actually believe that native Americans might fall apart if someone uses a word that they also use, the only problem is that only the hard leftists themselves are this pathetic.

This is why liberals have to outlaw freedom of speech. Words are like swords to them. Such snowflakes they are.

• Banned
It's just liberal projection. They find native Americans so pathetic that they actually believe that native Americans might fall apart if someone uses a word that they also use, the only problem is that only the hard leftists themselves are this pathetic.

This is why liberals have to outlaw freedom of speech. Words are like swords to them. Such snowflakes they are.
Holy shit........................................

My God!

This is really stretching it, the word tomahawk... linked to PC? :rolleyes-41::cuckoo:

I can see how they would be upset if the platform were named "The Drunken Squaw". A tomahawk was a tool used in battle. The title is fitting.

I had to point out to the son of an African friend that he really needed vitamin D supplements if he wanted to go out for the varsity. He wasn't offended.

As an Indian, I don't find tomahawk missile offensive. If they start calling the VLS launching system "spear chucker", would that be offensive?
20+ years later, I find out you are Native American.
Anyway...yeah. What you said.

Imitation is a form of flattery. NA's are not offended by Tomahawk terms for weapons. Unless they are snowflake Indians.

Forum List

Back