*Are Nukes On The Table?*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Are they?
2. Whats taken place by the arabs is worthy.
3. I can see no reason not to nuke them.
4. And I can see no reason not to run all the arabs out of Israel, West Bank, and South of Jerusalem.
5. Will Israel just nuke Gaza, and save more Israeli lives???

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I'm going to guess that the people planning all this bet Israel will dive into Gaza where a nuclear trap maybe waiting.

Does anyone believe that attack "escaped" our intel? To many people involved.

Sorry bout that,

1. Are they?
4. And I can see no reason not to run all the arabs out of Israel, West Bank, and South of Jerusalem.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
So yor good to murder millions of peole who had nothing to do with this? All the women and children?

Typical conservative call for violence.

So yor good to murder millions of peole who had nothing to do with this?

000_9AF7KF-1.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. Are they?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Israel doesn’t need nukes to deal with Gaza and Tel Aviv is too close for practical nuke attack. The only way I can see Israel using nukes against its neighbors is a desperate retaliation as it succumbs to an Arab attack from all directions. Then Israel would do a “Sampson pulling down the temple” revenge attack on every Muslim city and historical site it could reach. The Muslims might win, but it would be a truly pyrrhic victory leaving the Muslim troops no countries to return to.

I started a whole thread on hamas not deserving any support. It was posted and rolling long before your media sources told you to hate hamas and that democrats supported them.
I'll believe democrats don't back Hamas when I see it.
F8GYX2dWwAA1eVf

BLM = DEMOCRATS!!!

So yor good to murder millions of peole who had nothing to do with this? All the women and children?

Typical conservative call for violence.
Typical Hamas/Arab propaganda.

No one is good with it, nor are they forgiving for those millions to have allowed it to escalate to this point. They must be held to account.

The nuclear option is not on the table, not for the likes of Hamas, who will be easily destroyed by conventional means.

Sorry bout that,

1. Are they?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
As of right now nukes are off the table, for a number of reasons. The main one being Nukes effect a very large area and we are talking small areas here. Any nuke on the Palestinians is also a nuke on Israel and other countries as well. As far as everything else you said, it is highly likely these things will happen. The only way to get rid of these constant problems is to get rid of the constant problems.

Forum List

Back