Are republicans ever going to admit "yeah, there is something psychologically wrong with Trump"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i really don't understand why republicans are such pussies about this. Putting aside policy, we have to examine Trump himself. There is something seriously wrong with him and I don't quite understand why the rightwing can just be adults and admit it. Republicans can hate Hillary all they want. I don't care. I have no interest in defending her as a candidate. I'm not fond of her either. However, it should have been clear to ANY voter that voting for Hillary was the right thing to do for the sole reason of keeping Trump out of office. As much as I hate Ted Cruz, I wouldn't have the same expectation about Hillary if he had run against her instead.

This brings me to the latest Trumpism:

Amid Health Care Fight, Trump Says Insurance Costs '$12 a Year'

Yeah, that's right. Trump thinks health insurance costs $12 per year for someone in their 20's.

Is this becsuse Trump has always been this atupid, or is it further evidence Trump has degenerative dementia? Either way, he is far from fit for office.
When are you and all the other screaming snowflakes going to admit that you are emotionally disturbed? Plus, you lack the ability to commit logic.

You're projecting your issues onto Trump.
150 psychologists wrote a letter thatsaidTrumpismentally unfit to serve as president.
But you have to be deaf dumb and blind not to see this guy is just not right.
You're in that category.
Any "psychologist" who makes a diagnosis without even talking to the subject is a quack, but you snowflakes are all so fucking gullible and profoundly stupid that you fall for stuff like this every time.

It does not take much to become a psycologist, hell it wouldn't take much for Guno to become an ordained minister. It might mean slightly more if it was coming from a licensed psychiatrist, who actually examined Trump. Good call Pat.
You are so stupid. You don't know anything about what it takes to be a psychologist.

You can get an associates degree in about a year. So who are these few people? bottom line, they've never sat down with Trump, so for them to come up with such a conclusion leads me to two possible conclusions. Either they got their degree from a crackerjack box or they are totally politically motivated. No doubt, probably lying on the floor crying on election night.

What dumbasses like Billy000 don't realize is that it doesn't matter if Trump is crazy or whatever you freaks accuse him of. He's still infinitely better than Hillary Clinton could ever be. As it turns out, Trump is a good president who is already bringing jobs back to the U.S. and illegal immigration through our southern border has plummeted. This election was about keeping another tyrant from occupying the WH and inflicting even more damage to our nation. Trump turned out to be a bonus and I couldn't be happier with America's choice.
So does that mean you think health insurance costs $12 per year?
Why don't you think before posting?
You are such a pussy. You know Trump said this non sense but you pretend he didn't. Be a man and admit it.
Try reading my post again, simpleton. On second thought, have a smart person read it for you and explain what I said.
Well, you see, your post says nothing about Trump's quote about health insurance. You're ignoring the topic because you're a pussy.
Translation:
I don't know any smart people.

View attachment 139805
i really don't understand why republicans are such pussies about this. Putting aside policy, we have to examine Trump himself. There is something seriously wrong with him and I don't quite understand why the rightwing can just be adults and admit it. Republicans can hate Hillary all they want. I don't care. I have no interest in defending her as a candidate. I'm not fond of her either. However, it should have been clear to ANY voter that voting for Hillary was the right thing to do for the sole reason of keeping Trump out of office. As much as I hate Ted Cruz, I wouldn't have the same expectation about Hillary if he had run against her instead.

Yeah, that's right. Trump thinks health insurance costs $12 per year for someone in their 20's.

Is this becsuse Trump has always been this atupid, or is it further evidence Trump has degenerative dementia? Either way, he is far from fit for office.
$12 a year. Hmmmmmmm and these supporters are still defending him? Lol
They're no different than a Jim Jones cult.
What's the source of your pic, asshole?

When are you and all the other screaming snowflakes going to admit that you are emotionally disturbed? Plus, you lack the ability to commit logic.

150 psychologists wrote a letter thatsaidTrumpismentally unfit to serve as president.
You're in that category.
Any "psychologist" who makes a diagnosis without even talking to the subject is a quack, but you snowflakes are all so fucking gullible and profoundly stupid that you fall for stuff like this every time.

It does not take much to become a psycologist, hell it wouldn't take much for Guno to become an ordained minister. It might mean slightly more if it was coming from a licensed psychiatrist, who actually examined Trump. Good call Pat.
You are so stupid. You don't know anything about what it takes to be a psychologist.

You can get an associates degree in about a year. So who are these few people? bottom line, they've never sat down with Trump, so for them to come up with such a conclusion leads me to two possible conclusions. Either they got their degree from a crackerjack box or they are totally politically motivated. No doubt, probably lying on the floor crying on election night.
Newsflash. You don't need to have a degree to see this guy has a few screws loose. Just your eyes and ears.

View attachment 139805

He thinks Rachel maddow is hot.

View attachment 139805

Why would it even matter. It describes your cult perfectly.
Now answer my question or are you skeered?

View attachment 139805

I asked you a question. Too skeered to answer?

WaPo: Trump lawyers exploring pardoning powers - CNN Video

Only guilty people worry about pardoning yourself.
CNN doesn't count. Next.
Lmao. WHO DOES? Infowars?
CNN was carrying the WaPo story.
Question... what website would have to carry this story for you to believe it.
Don't runaway little girl.
Fake News. Stay away.
3rd time asked. What web site would you need to believe this ground breaking story?
Don't be a pussy.

You're in that category.

Newsflash. You don't need to have a degree to see this guy has a few screws loose. Just your eyes and ears.
Yabut you're a hildaskank voter. So whatever you type doesn't count.

Bripat and Smoke a lib are pussies. All they can do is scream fake news but not answer a simple question.

You're in that category.

lol you are so dumb. You're just making shit up. Clearly you've never even been to college. You can't get an associate's degree in psychology. The minimum is a bachelor's and even then one is not certified to be a "psychologist". From there, one would have to get a PsyD which is the doctorate degree of psychology. Only then can you be considered a "psychologist". Of course what you may not understand is that the professionals who are criticizing Trump are psychiatrists. Those people are doctors you dumb shit.

View attachment 139805

Why would it even matter. It describes your cult perfectly.
Now answer my question or are you skeered?
It describes all you Obama dick suckers perfectly. However, it's also total bullshit. A "cult" is any religion that hasn't become acceptable to the mainstream, and that's all it is. Your characterization of Trump supporters is also complete fucking bullshit. Rejecting snowflake idiocies about Trump is not the same believing everything Trump says.

View attachment 139805

Sorry. You're too braindead for a logical debate. Try somebody else.

These two trump whores know this story is rock solid true. They just don't have the balls to admit it.
Sad really.

You're in that category.

lol you are so dumb. You're just making shit up. Clearly you've never even been to college. You can't get an associate's degree in psychology. The minimum is a bachelor's and even then one is not certified to be a "psychologist". From there, one would have to get a PsyD which is the doctorate degree of psychology. Only then can you be considered a "psychologist". Of course what you may not understand is that the professionals who are criticizing Trump are psychiatrists. Those people are doctors you dumb shit.
They're still just a bunch of politically motivated hacks who should have their licenses taken away.

View attachment 139805

Sorry. You're too braindead for a logical debate. Try somebody else.
Answering a simple question is not a " debate"
Why r u afraid to answer?
You know your sources are shit that's why.

They're still just a bunch of politically motivated hacks who should have their licenses taken away.
Why don't you do that tough guy.
So tough you're too much a pussy to answer a question.

This coming from someone with no higher education whatsoever. No one cares what you think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back