Are Republicans for less government or more government interference in our lives?

Like yourself, the R’s are scared shitless of realists like me, of people with the balls to speak the whole truth.
Are they? I don't see much alarm. They read your Hitleresque posts and don't bat an eye.

I've never heard or saw a Democrat saying they are for less government.
Agreed. At the same time rethugs want gays to go away, question social security and medicare(two of the greatest things about this nation), etc. See the dichotomy? I truly believe both parties are nuts. They expect me to live by their warped ideals.

Are Republicans for less government or more government interference in our lives?
View attachment 722191
Republicans are for more government interfering in citizens’ lives, clearly.

Republican enacted laws banning books.

Republican enacted laws banning abortion.

Republican enacted laws banning references to being gay and transgender.

Republican enacted laws suppressing the right to vote.

Republican enacted laws banning violating the right to free speech.

And Republican enacted laws banning violating the right to freedom of association.

…just to note a few.

As you Lefties recruit and harvest more and more filth in America….sadly more and more government is needed to harness your degenerates. This nation couldn’t stay safe, prosperous, civil, decent and first world if you Change America / Hate America weirdos went unimpeded. Look at ALL of your Democrat run multicultural shitholes….now extrapolate the data and TA-DA!

Golfing Gator
And then there’s the bigoted, racist, hateful nativism of the neo-fascist authoritarian right, this post being a prime example – more government, bigger government to seek out and destroy ‘enemies of the state.’

And then there’s the bigoted, racist, hateful nativism of the neo-fascist authoritarian right, this post being a prime example – more government, bigger government to seek out and destroy ‘enemies of the state.’
Nah…Don’t need government for that…I pray that one day We The People get a chance destroy you…literally speaking.

No. It’s the truth.

Or for government at the level closest to the people being governed as long as it is effective.

So municipalities for things like garbage collection, and a combination of municipalities, county and State for policing.

Like yourself, the R’s are scared shitless of realists like me, of people with the balls to speak the whole truth.
You're not a "realist," you're a frightened little girl with no "balls," obviously.

You're not a "realist," you're a frightened little girl with no "balls," obviously.
Realist- “Can you show us how Mexico’s people improve and enhance America for Americans.”
Globalist- “Ofcourse I can’t, how dare you ask such a thing you RACIST!”

Realist- “Can you show us how Mexico’s people improve and enhance America for Americans.”
Globalist- “Ofcourse I can’t, how dare you ask such a thing you RACIST!”
Still scared, Mz. FEEEEELZ?

Agreed. At the same time rethugs want gays to go away, question social security and medicare(two of the greatest things about this nation), etc. See the dichotomy? I truly believe both parties are nuts. They expect me to live by their warped ideals.
Such misinformation. Republicans as a whole do not want to get rid of or restrict social security and medicare. One Senator says something and the left rolls out attacks that all republicans want the same thing. Wrong. Same thing with gays.

Forum List

Back