Are Republicans starting to sound like Democrats with all the “We have Latinos right where we want them” rhetoric? Hispanic Plantation being built?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Compartmentalizing the electorate based on skin color never really seemed like a good idea and most GOP’ers used to agree with that but here we are….Republicans using basically all the same rhetoric. You can’t watch Fox for more than 2 seconds before someone is telling you that they are starting to own Hispanics.
What’s next….”You ain’t brown if you don’t vote Republican.”

There has not been a difference between the parties at the national level in decades.

Glad to see you are starting to notice.

There has not been a difference between the parties at the national level in decades.

Glad to see you are starting to notice.
What I notice is that since the dems are about to get "tuned-up" in a big way ol GG is all about the Uniparty now.

Talk about disingenuous.....Come on man get back to shilling for the dems....You already bought the ticket. ;)

If they are, it's stupid.

The idea that anyone who speaks Spanish has homogenous views and culture is beyond ignorant.

But I think you're overplaying this.

democrats import millions of illegals on the assurance that everyone who speaks Spanish will vote for the dims. I think all the hosts you're seeing are doing is rubbing it into the dims that they don't own Hispanics.

What I notice is that since the dems are about to get "tuned-up" in a big way ol GG is all about the Uniparty now.

Talk about disingenuous.....Come on man get back to shilling for the dems....You already bought the ticket. ;)

The Golfing Gator schtick:

If it's negative about Republicans "Trump - Trumpers -white supremacists.."

If it's negative about democrats "Well, both parties are the same."

Compartmentalizing the electorate based on skin color never really seemed like a good idea and most GOP’ers used to agree with that but here we are….Republicans using basically all the same rhetoric. You can’t watch Fox for more than 2 seconds before someone is telling you that they are starting to own Hispanics.
I don't get that, and I watch Fox all the time. They celebrate the fact, they don't gloat over it.

Its called using their own tactics against them.

This is a war, no reason we shouldn’t be doing it.

That’s such a bullshit lie. The Parties have never been further apart…particularly on social issues which most seem to vote on these days.

They do use the social wedge issues to keep dividing us while the fiscal side of thing become more and more alike...thus the 31 trillion dollars in debt.

They know people like you only care about social issues out of your need for control and for everyone to think and look like you.

I have not changed a bit, my post are the same they have always been. I have been talking about the duopoly since I joined this board

Moron, it's the same people trying to push both narratives... 😂

Buy a fucking clue.

Say stupid - you are at war to end the United States and have gloated that your Reich would use illegals to end our Republic and Constitution. Must really burn that so many Hispanics are moving right.

:lmao:
I said it in another thread. I'm from a Hispanic family. Hispanic people are huge on family and hard work with no excuses. A lot of them are religious too, so the abortion thing really chaps their asses. This is an unsurprising turn of events. Hispanics that are not useless criminal pieces of shit often lean right.

Say stupid - you are at war to end the United States and have gloated that your Reich would use illegals to end our Republic and Constitution. Must really burn that so many Hispanics are moving right.

:lmao:
I didn't say I wanted to end the United States you moron, I said we were going to take it from you. And yes, illegals are helping to do that by coming here and procreating and making little brown American babies. You cuck whites are going to be a demographic minority in your own country in about 2 decades and there's little you can do at this point to stop it from happening. 😁

Also it doesn't bother me all that much that a percentage of Hispanics in America lean right because I can do math. A percentage of every demographic in America leans Right. For Black Americans that's around 8%. For Hispanics it's around 40%. Asians around 30%. The only demographic you hold a majority with is white voters and again, you're a declining population. If the only demographic that votes as a majority to the Right continues to fall and the demographics of voters who vote in a majority for Democrats continues to rise, then guess what that adds up to you dumb mother fucker. 😄

And that's before we even get to how horrible you're doing with the next generation of voters.

Last edited:
Compartmentalizing the electorate based on skin color never really seemed like a good idea and most GOP’ers used to agree with that but here we are…
Problem is all it takes is one news story about a minority getting beat up by cops and all the Hispanics are Democrats again.

I didn't say I wanted to end the United States you moron, I said we were going to take it from you. And yes, illegals are helping to do that by coming here and procreating and making little brown American babies. You cuck whites are going to be a demographic minority in your own country in about 2 decades and there's little you can do at this point to stop it from happening. 😁

Also it doesn't bother me all that much that a percentage of Hispanics in America lean right because I can do math. A percentage of every demographic in America leans Right. For Black Americans that's around 8%. For Hispanics it's around 40%. Asians around 30%. The only demographic you hold a majority with is white voters and again, you're a declining population. If the only demographic that votes as a majority to the Right continues to fall and the demographics of voters who vote in a majority for Democrats continues to rise, then guess what that adds up to you dumb mother fucker. 😄

And that's before we even get to how horrible you're doing with the next generation of voters.
Question….when all the whites are gone and you have here what you have in ALL brown and black nations will you parasites invade Canada and force the whites there to protect you from yourselves and feed you pet humans?

They do use the social wedge issues to keep dividing us while the fiscal side of thing become more and more alike...thus the 31 trillion dollars in debt.

They know people like you only care about social issues out of your need for control and for everyone to think and look like you.
You Lefty Democrats have put Father Government in charge of America’s social construct…that was you…Conservative Republicans are retaliatory and simply voting to keep you Change America folks at bay….they vote to preserve and protect America and to keep America American….something you folks hate.

Forum List

Back