Are Republicans stupid?

I have no "partisan love" for any party, please don't confuse me with the Republican cult, thanks.

Educated people like myself cannot vote for Republicans, and in a two party system, we are left with the Democrats. I've also voted for the Green Party in local elections.

When you say educated you really mean groomed.

You think I'm happy with Democrats? Seriously? I think the two party system is a joke, and I'm not happy with either party. But one of the two parties is not trying to undermine democracy and chip away at the foundations of the Constitution.

That's the part that eludes you.

What's clear is your indoctrination is complete and you have been assimilated. Most commiecrats have never read the Constitution much less understand the limitations it places on the feds.

What's clear is your indoctrination is complete and you have been assimilated. Most commiecrats have never read the Constitution much less understand the limitations it places on the feds.
I don't believe for a second any of you morons have actually read the thing let alone understand it. I mean we can start with the first Amendment. Your side doesn't seem to understand that it isn't a violation of your first Amendment rights to get canceled for being trash.

I sure hope you don't have Trump's mindset. He's a very sick person.
In a way, they do. He's the living, breathing expression of their rage, paranoia, manipulation, frustration and weakness. He speaks for them.

That's evidently why they forgive the fact that he's a blatant fraud and an obvious con man. That's how desperately they need to be validated.

This video is a must see. Here we have Joe Biden weaponizing, of all things, the National Archives with one of his loon Marxist partisan supporters.

But she is grilled about her previous statements about Republicans being anti-intellectual, going back as far as Eisenhauer.

Democrats really do think they are the master race, as they continuously smear their political opponents as either being stupid, much like blacks were judged to be stupid when they were out of political power in the 1800's, or monsters as labeled by Joe Biden as semi-fascists.

The arrogance then from the Left is that they are both intellectually superior as well as morally superior.

We now have a master race of democrats governing the country.

I have a thread going of their idiocy over the Moral Panic surrounding Covid.

These people are not smart. That's their downfall. They're not even in the ballpark of smart. They're not even in the galaxy of smart.

In a way, they do. He's the living, breathing expression of their rage, paranoia, manipulation, frustration and weakness. He speaks for them.

That's evidently why they forgive the fact that he's a blatant fraud and an obvious con man. That's how desperately they need to be validated.

Did you vote for Biden? Because yesterday he just called out a woman publicly and said, "She was 12. I was 30."

So congrats on THAT vote, Ol' Mac. You voted for a pedophile.

You think I'm happy with Democrats? Seriously? I think the two party system is a joke, and I'm not happy with either party. But one of the two parties is not trying to undermine democracy and chip away at the foundations of the Constitution.

That's the part that eludes you.
What a bunch of nonsense to claim Democrats are not chipping away at the Constitution!

They are as pathetic as the Republicans!

Evidence that Republicans are fucking NUTZ
The walls of their universe are only getting thicker.

I don't think that ideology is a function of intelligence. The two are separate. Perfectly intelligent people fall prey to it. Seems to me that being psychologically and emotionally controlled by an ideology is more of an affliction. Like a virus. For some reason, some are more susceptible to it than others.

The MAGA crowd is clearly the result of decades of targeted manipulation. First by talk radio, then Fox, then the internet. There's plenty of research that describes exactly how misinformation can become nested in the subconscious. We just didn't know the size of this particular afflicted group until 2016.

This video is a must see. Here we have Joe Biden weaponizing, of all things, the National Archives with one of his loon Marxist partisan supporters.

But she is grilled about her previous statements about Republicans being anti-intellectual, going back as far as Eisenhauer.

Democrats really do think they are the master race, as they continuously smear their political opponents as either being stupid, much like blacks were judged to be stupid when they were out of political power in the 1800's, or monsters as labeled by Joe Biden as semi-fascists.

The arrogance then from the Left is that they are both intellectually superior as well as morally superior.

We now have a master race of democrats governing the country.

Yes , republicans are that stupid.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
The walls of their universe are only getting thicker.

I don't think that ideology is a function of intelligence. The two are separate. Perfectly intelligent people fall prey to it. Seems to me that being psychologically and emotionally controlled by an ideology is more of an affliction. Like a virus. For some reason, some are more susceptible to it than others.

The MAGA crowd is clearly the result of decades of targeted manipulation. First by talk radio, then Fox, then the internet. There's plenty of research that describes exactly how misinformation can become nested in the subconscious. We just didn't know the size of this particular afflicted group until 2016.

Hey Mac. What about a poster who only ever posts about how terrible this one group of people are, and how insular and cult like?

No problem there, right?

Certainly there's nothing else to ever discuss than this one group of very icky people you hate.

You do have a therapist, right?

Last I looked republicrats didn't need a degree in fuckin biology to tell the difference between the two genders. They understand criminals ignore gun laws. They know man made CO2 is not going to end life on this planet. They know the earth is not flat. There is no Santa Marx. Health Care is a service that has to be paid for. Money cant just be printed endlessly without consequence. Covid was just a bad cold and masking was stupid. A fuckin potato in a basement did not get 81 million legit votes. Pedophiles are sexual deviants that belong in prison.

When it comes to convincing bed wetters of these simple truths, you get vapid retorts and deliberately ignorant parroted responses. When it comes to stupid, plenty of republicrats are, but it takes an "educated" bed wetter to worry about Islands capsizing or if astonauts brought back pictures of the flag from Mars. To get even weapons grade stupidity from a democrook, you have to "educate" them.

Forum List

Back