Are serial killers atheists?

I think they must be atheist because their actions are what speak - even if a serial killer like Jeffery Dahmer "said" they were a Christian for example, the fact that they murder without remorse disproves their words. So I don't see how one could be a serial killer, rapist, etc and be a religious individual; it seems to me the only conclusion is that they are atheists by default, if they were not then they never would have committed those acts to begin with.

This OP is is far and away the dumbest one that I have seen on this board in months, and does not even warrant serious discussion.

Satan is an encroaching enemy. Therefore, you must resist him constantly. "Let not the sun go down on your wrath," warns the apostle, "neither give place to the devil" (Ephesians 4:26-27). A solder assigned to guard duty on the outskirts of the city must keep watch faithfully as the king's personal bodyguard, or the enemy will break through the outer limits and thereby gain access to the heart of the town.
-William Gurnall

You got to read between the lines. Of course a religion would say, "do not listen to rational arguments against what we are telling you that make sense. They are deceivers! Lol

Forum List

Back