Are States Legally Obligated to Defy Obergefell (2015)? Silhouette vs the 50 States.

[
I wonder if Silly Sil knows that most child abuse comes from straight families?

And if Silly Sil is so concerned about child abuse, why isn't she organized with a child abuse prevention group?
Yet, all children in Homosexual Families are in a family they would not choose, hence all Homosexual Families are child abuse.

An opinion not corroborated by a shred of evidence. I am not too concerned b/c the only thing you can do about it is whine is on the Internet. Wallow in your irrelevance.

Last edited:
You speak for 'all children'? When did that happen?

You speak for you, hence your babble about what 'all children' would choose is meaningless. As you have no idea what you're talking about

false! kids want love, the sexuality of the "parental"figure
Is meaningless.

And there you have it, I can not speak for all the children, but DAWS101 can!

Is meaningless

DAWS101, you are a hypocrite. You tell me I can not speak for all the children, then you do exactly what you state I can not do.

I guess the only voice for Children is the voice that advocates and demands that they live in Homosexual Family. Nobody else knows what babies want!

Watch the reply, it will have nothing to do with the content.

Last edited:

You speak for you, hence your babble about what 'all children' would choose is meaningless. As you have no idea what you're talking about

Is meaningless.

And there you have it, I can not speak for all the children, but DAWS101 can!

Is meaningless

DAWS101, you are a hypocrite. You tell me I can not speak for all the children, then you do exactly what you state I can not do.

I guess the only voice for Children is the voice that advocates and demands that they live in Homosexual Family. Nobody else knows what babies want!
Butt hurt much?

[

And if Silly Sil is so concerned about child abuse, why isn't she organized with a child abuse prevention group?
Yet, all children in Homosexual Families are in a family they would not choose, hence all Homosexual Families are child abuse.

An opinion not corroborated by a shred of evidence. I am not too concerned b/c the only thing you can do about it is whine is on the Internet. Wallow in your irrelevance.
Yes, I know I am irrelevant, but that does not make me wrong, nor can you give evidence to the contrary. All I can do is protect my children from your ideology as long as I can. My kids will grow up to know you are wrong, and all with your ideology are wrong, even if you are in a position of power.

[

Yes, I know I am irrelevant, but that does not make me wrong, nor can you give evidence to the contrary. All I can do is protect my children from your ideology as long as I can. My kids will grow up to know you are wrong, and all with your ideology are wrong, even if you are in a position of power.

Good for you. You worry about your family and I'll worry about mine. All the best.

[

Good for you. You worry about your family and I'll worry about mine. All the best.
Actually, it is not, "all the best", not when the ideology you believe in is forced on my family. I guess you may not realize to the extent that they now force the teaching of Homosexuality to children. So this is not simply about me living my life and raising my family. You may not personally advocate teaching my children you view, but your views are forced upon my children. My only recourse is to fight against Common Core education.

You speak for 'all children'? When did that happen?...You speak for you, hence your babble about what 'all children' would choose is meaningless. As you have no idea what you're talking about...false! kids want love, the sexuality of the "parental"figure
Is meaningless.

DAWS101, you are a hypocrite. You tell me I can not speak for all the children, then you do exactly what you state I can not do....I guess the only voice for Children is the voice that advocates and demands that they live in Homosexual Family. Nobody else knows what babies want!...Watch the reply, it will have nothing to do with the content.

Kudos to elektra. Nailed their narrative. Of course 90% of people believe it's important for a child to have both a mother and father. So from daws, at best, 10% thought ilk he spews his extreme minority opinion as if it's Caesar's word: no challenges allowed to the multiple-millennium old bone marrow knowledge that boys need a father and girls a mother. Just some dickhead named "daws" or "mdk" or "Skylar" or "Syriusly" anonymous internet church of LGBT payroll bloggers now have the corner even on visceral instincts and the most basic of common sense (backed by endless psychological studies)..

Not.

[

Actually, it is not, "all the best", not when the ideology you believe in is forced on my family. I guess you may not realize to the extent that they now force the teaching of Homosexuality to children. So this is not simply about me living my life and raising my family. You may not personally advocate teaching my children you view, but your views are forced upon my children. My only recourse is to fight against Common Core education.

I don't support Common Core. In what way has my ideology been forced on your family again? Hint: I never done so.

You speak for 'all children'? When did that happen?...You speak for you, hence your babble about what 'all children' would choose is meaningless. As you have no idea what you're talking about...false! kids want love, the sexuality of the "parental"figure
Is meaningless.

DAWS101, you are a hypocrite. You tell me I can not speak for all the children, then you do exactly what you state I can not do....I guess the only voice for Children is the voice that advocates and demands that they live in Homosexual Family. Nobody else knows what babies want!...Watch the reply, it will have nothing to do with the content.

Kudos to elektra. Nailed their narrative. Of course 90% of people believe it's important for a child to have both a mother and father. So from daws, at best, 10% thought ilk he spews his extreme minority opinion as if it's Caesar's word: no challenges allowed to the multiple-millennium old bone marrow knowledge that boys need a father and girls a mother. Just some dickhead named "daws" or "mdk" or "Skylar" or "Syriusly" anonymous internet church of LGBT payroll bloggers now have the corner even on visceral instincts.

Not.

Elektra and Sil...two peas in an irrelevant pod.

I don't support Common Core. In what way has my ideology been forced on your family again? Hint: I never done so.
Why not, Common Core is teaching your ideology?

You don't know damn thing about my ideology. Only some horse shit you made up so you can rail against.

[

If you are simply going to worry about your family, why attack my posts?

[

I am not attacking your posts, drama queen.

You mean the state didn't require her to remarry for the children's sake- or presuming she was ever married- prevent her from divorcing- because 'contractual law' wouldn't allow that?

What contract are the children of single parents bound by? None. Their situation is hoped to be temporary. That's why states give incentives to marrieds.

What contract are the children involved in "gay marriage" bound by? The marriage contract; which is for life, under specific and legally-binding terms.

ergo, "gay marriage" is institutionalized mental prison (abuse) to children. And hence the reason I'm reporting it to States' authorities...who are bound by law to investigate my allegations without prejudice or examination for "frivolity".
You're reporting your generalized proposition to state authorities to investigate? Who is going to pay for your broad brush investigation?

AS IF they don't have more pressing REAL cases to handle.

You don't know damn thing about my ideology. Only some horse shit you made up so you can rail against.
I don't know anything about your ideology? Your posts are simply trolls and flames, you are not supporting Homosexual families and teaching that to children when you flame my posts that state the opposite?

I know your ideology and I know your tactics. You are simple to see through, not clever at all. Or you just make stupid comments where you see fit and do not like the response. Which is it.

Any luck with that yet? Nope? Hmmm.

We're in an election year. Currently the LGBT cult is in power. Ask me that again about this time next year...

Weren't you the one that said as soon as the republicans took the senate the issue would change with both Kagan and Ginsberg being impeached?

That was more than a year ago. And....nothing. So now you're just pushed back your date and 'predicted again'.

You remind me of the doomsday cultists with the ever revised dates for the end of the world. When one prediction fails, they ignore it and make up another.
She really said that? lol

Oh no, not at all, your comments have all been intellect, sharing facts, real stories relevant to your ideology. No attacks at all, of course not, you are above that.

Wallow in your irrelevance

Yes, that comment was simply a nice way of adding relevant content to a conversation.

I don't know anything about your ideology? Your posts are simply trolls and flames, you are not supporting Homosexual families and teaching that to children when you flame my posts that state the opposite?

I know your ideology and I know your tactics. You are simple to see through, not clever at all. Or you just make stupid comments where you see fit and do not like the response. Which is it.

Are you always this much of a needy bitch? Now that is a flame. Calling you out on your nonsense isn't.

I don't give a shit if you support gay families or not. You don't have the slightest bit of relevance to any gay families. You're some just whiny internet random.

Oh no, not at all, your comments have all been intellect, sharing facts, real stories relevant to your ideology. No attacks at all, of course not, you are above that.

Wallow in your irrelevance

Yes, that comment was simply a nice way of adding relevant content to a conversation.

You poor thing. If you believe I am trolling or flaming you than report me. If not, quit whining like a toddler.

Children typically can not speak until 18 months old, so it is obvious you have zero idea of what you are speaking of.

If they don't speak until their 18 months.....how do you claim to speak for *all* of them?

Seriously, is this your entire argument? Self delusion?
Is that your argument? That because a child does not speak, they choose to live in a homosexual lifestyle? Can I speak for every baby and state unequivocally what they want? That answer is yes, Children naturally want their mother and father. Anyone who thinks different is delusional.

So yes, I speak for all children, they want love from a mother and father, they learn from a mother and a father.
who elected you to do that? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back