Are States Legally Obligated to Defy Obergefell (2015)? Silhouette vs the 50 States.

I think I'm suffering from Sil Spam fatigue.

The only prescription is more cowbell.

image.gif

And, New York vs Ferber (1982) says that even if homosexuality had explicit written protections in the Constitution (which it doesn't, but for argument's sake...) to marry, if such a union results in harm to children either physically or mentally (by stripping children of either a mother or father for life) that "right" is no longer protected..

Which is why divorce and single parenthood is illegal in this nation. lol

Recognize her spam for what it is: desperation.

And it gets so much easier.

Plus her pseudo-legal arguments require so little brain power to refute. Most of my replies occur while I'm the phone with clients. Or having a pleasant conversation about something useful.

I wonder if Silly Sil knows that most child abuse comes from straight families?

And if Silly Sil is so concerned about child abuse, why isn't she organized with a child abuse prevention group?

Recognize her spam for what it is: desperation.

And it gets so much easier.

Plus her pseudo-legal arguments require so little brain power to refute. Most of my replies occur while I'm the phone with clients. Or having a pleasant conversation about something useful.

And if Silly Sil is so concerned about child abuse, why isn't she organized with a child abuse prevention group?
Because many have gays in them.

[

Yet, all children in Homosexual Families are in a family they would not choose, hence all Homosexual Families are child abuse.

[

Yet, all children in Homosexual Families are in a family they would not choose, hence all Homosexual Families are child abuse.

You speak for 'all children'? When did that happen?

You speak for you, hence your babble about what 'all children' would choose is meaningless. As you have no idea what you're talking about

You speak for you, hence your babble about what 'all children' would choose is meaningless. As you have no idea what you're talking about
Children typically can not speak until 18 months old, so it is obvious you have zero idea of what you are speaking of.

I will take funny ratings all day long, it shows me that I got your attention and you don't like my post, perfect response, exactly what I hoped for.

Crazy talk.
Nope, just a simple fact. It is abuse to force Children into a homosexual family. Crazy talk is ignoring that a larger percentage of children are abused in Homosexual families.

Its a simple opinion. Which you confuse with fact.

Sigh....this is getting kind of boring. Its the same silly Begging the Question fallacy over and over. With you. With Sil. With Bob.

Is there really nothing else to your argument than pretending you speak for 'all children'?

Children typically can not speak until 18 months old, so it is obvious you have zero idea of what you are speaking of.

If they don't speak until their 18 months.....how do you claim to speak for *all* of them?

Seriously, is this your entire argument? Self delusion?

If they don't speak until their 18 months.....how do you claim to speak for *all* of them?

Is that your argument? That because a child does not speak, they choose to live in a homosexual lifestyle? Can I speak for every baby and state unequivocally what they want? That answer is yes, Children naturally want their mother and father. Anyone who thinks different is delusional.

So yes, I speak for all children, they want love from a mother and father, they learn from a mother and a father.

[

Complete and absolute bullshit.

[

Wow, that is a strong opinion of yours, too bad it does not stand up, against fact. Which is why that was the only response you could think of.

Is that your argument? That because a child does not speak, they choose to live in a homosexual lifestyle? Can I speak for every baby and state unequivocally what they want? That answer is yes, Children naturally want their mother and father. Anyone who thinks different is delusional.

So yes, I speak for all children, they want love from a mother and father, they learn from a mother and a father.
false! kids want love, the sexuality of the "parental"figure
Is meaningless.

[

Wow, that is a strong opinion of yours, too bad it does not stand up, against fact. Which is why that was the only response you could think of.
You just wish it didn't. .
What We Know—Really—About Lesbian and Gay Parenting

Forum List

Back