Are the civil rights being violated for those being held for J6? 600 days in custody without due process

It certainly appears that rights are being crushed by this ridiculous misuse of the bail system — minimally for most of those held.
yeh, murdering someone: no bail

or if there is bail.. can get out after 3 years (Fetterman in PA wants to free 1/3 of prisoners! What a total loser)
but come up against the Dims and you will end up in Hell on Earth..

tyrants and bullies and thugs, Oh My

The Biden DOJ is stomping on the civil rights of citizens.

It is illegal and Biden should be impeached.

How many of them are there being held now? What do you reckon their payment should be, after they're eventually released and they engage the government in a lawsuit, for depriving them of their civil rights?

$1 million apiece?

$10 million apiece?

Higher? Just how much cash value are a person's civil rights?

Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time,
1662137534321.png

1662137581470.png

1662137625779.png

1662137655376.png

1662137750730.png

How many of them are there being held now? What do you reckon their payment should be, after they're eventually released and they engage the government in a lawsuit, for depriving them of their civil rights?

$1 million apiece?

$10 million apiece?

Higher? Just how much cash value are a person's civil rights?

Alot. Being incarcerated without due process is absolutely disgusting.

Yep. No treatment for cancer,broken bones etc. third world bull crap.
well, when you can approve of mutilating, murdering and discarding little children into the trash...

I mean.. there you go... nuff said RE those hideous people. Why would anyone be surprised when they treat non-children the same way?

They are all going to Hell

If you didn't believe in Hell until 2020, I'll bet u do now... You are there. Why shouldn't they be there?

not a rhetorical question...

Forum List

Back