Are the liberal cries of "RACISM" in every conversation cover for not being able to discuss issues?

Why do so many liberals cry "RACISM"!!!!!!? In every conversation, this seems to come up.

Job creation, terrorism, infrastructure, tax code, monetary policy....try to have a rational policy discussion with a liberal without them crying about RACISM and MISOGYNY.

It's the lazy go to for the ignorant.

Funny that Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania actually VOTED FOR OBAMA....now that they vote for TRUMP, they are RACIST?!

That is some stupid shit.

Liberals do not cry "racism" in every discussion. Thread fail.

Liberals do not cry "racism" in every discussion. Thread fail.

102949541452164113_3wxML4q4_f.jpg

The Americans do nothing for the Palestinians, you see.

Hmm...so what should we DO for them? Yuo want them here?...I can tell you, you do not.
I mean the Americans have taken sides and cannot be trusted to be peace brokers.

So we took a vote did we? Odd I don't remember doing that.
So we should be on the Palestinians side? We would be the only ones. I mean suuure other M.E. countries love to bitch about the situation but not a single one wants to be any part of helping them...
I cannot disagree with you.

This is one of the key reasons the left lost this election.
The white working class simply got fed up with being demonized by the left.

One only has to look at these boards to see it.
Just go back about 6 years ago. Obama even described "marriage" as a union between a man and a woman.

Now, for the last few years, if you're against gay marriage, you're compared to Hitler.

We finally told them enough is enough.

Just go back about 6 years ago. Obama even described "marriage" as a union between a man and a woman.

Now, for the last few years, if you're against gay marriage, you're compared to Hitler.

Exactly...I mean for Pete's sake..the day after the election the Democrat Vice President candidate blamed the loss on people not ready for a woman to be President...like that's the reason she lost.
Basically, if anything happens that the left disagrees with - it MUST be some kind of prejudice...just pick a flavor

Exactly...I mean for Pete's sake..the day after the election the Democrat Vice President candidate blamed the loss on people not ready for a woman to be President...like that's the reason she lost.
Basically, if anything happens that the left disagrees with - it MUST be some kind of prejudice...just pick a flavor

It/s basically their way of calling you a "doody-head".

At what level is the internet anything like real life?

I have done some exhaustive research on the subject and was shocked to see that pretty much everybody in the world seems to be having lots of gangbangs without using any condoms.

It/s basically their way of calling you a "doody-head".

Yep -- just look at our boy Eloy, here. He keeps whining about racism without being able to point out a single statement that IS racist, while his own views expressed in other forums are off the charts in their ethnic hatred.

He represents the attitudes of the Euro left that our own left seems to be emulating in greater and greater numbers.

So nice of the conservatives here to work so hard to prove my point. Which would be that they constantly make up fake stories about being called racists because they're too gutless to debate liberals.

Now, not every conservative is an intellectual coward, but most are. They've been trained in the art of "Be a bully then play the victim" by their DearLeaderDonald, who is the master of the tactic.

Why do so many liberals cry "RACISM"!!!!!!? In every conversation, this seems to come up.

Job creation, terrorism, infrastructure, tax code, monetary policy....try to have a rational policy discussion with a liberal without them crying about RACISM and MISOGYNY.

Funny that Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania actually VOTED FOR OBAMA....now that they vote for TRUMP, they are RACIST?!

Yes. Silence the other side and smear the other side with false charges of racism.........this is the first and last chapter of their book of tactics......

Sadly, we have the internet now and they have used this tactic over and over.....and it is being resisted like never before......

So nice of the conservatives here to work so hard to prove my point. Which would be that they constantly make up fake stories about being called racists because they're too gutless to debate liberals.

Now, not every conservative is an intellectual coward, but most are. They've been trained in the art of "Be a bully then play the victim" by their DearLeaderDonald, who is the master of the tactic.

Boy...the stupid is strong with this one.....

Holy shit, how did you just swallow that much HYPOCRISY without overdosing?

"Be a bully then play the victim" is exactly what the left wing PC shock troops do CONSTANTLY, with their thought police like tactics on anybody that diverges even the least bit from their orthodoxy.

"I won't insult your intelligence by suggesting that you really believe what you just said." -- William F. Buckley, Jr.

Republicans have been 90% white and ignorant for decades for a reason. Now, prove how much you love women. Go grab a pu$$y. Seems it's an OK thing to do. You voted for it.

Short answer.......yes!

Republicans have been 90% white and ignorant for decades for a reason. Now, prove how much you love women. Go grab a pu$$y. Seems it's an OK thing to do. You voted for it.

I realize figuring out anything at all isn't your strong suit, but if ignorance was related to voting tendencies, you must be under the impression that almost all blacks have advanced degrees.

Forum List

Back