Are the Mars Images Fake?

It's very hard to believe anything anymore these days.....like when they said that they eliminated a meteor out in space, with a rock or something....and saved the Earth !!! They are always eliminating meteors out there....I don't believe this shit.

It's very hard to believe anything anymore these days.....like when they said that they eliminated a meteor out in space, with a rock or something....and saved the Earth !!! They are always eliminating meteors out there....I don't believe this shit.
Yet you believe the US presidential election was stolen… go figure!!

This guy's YouTube channel is devoted to these "Mars" images.

Not sure if he's seriously claiming they're real, but his commenters believe this stuff.

It's obvious it's to get views and for the ads 😂

Mars Rover Captures Images of a Plane Crash on the Surface of Mars!

YouTubers having fun. I love these videos haha 😆

None of these are from NASA, but from social media users. One of their goals is to find evidence of past life, if any.

Here's the type of youtube from NASA.

You know, even I question everything, but you didn't even bother to even give us an even GOOD Skeptic on this topic. Moved.

. . . and I thought I would never have to move something to that forum. You folks are just trolling me now, aren't you? :sigh2:

The Alien Council said the Aliens have been saving Earth from asteroids since the beginning (in Dolores Cannon's books). And now NASA wants to take credit for a future save from an asteroid collision.

The Alien Council said the Aliens have been saving Earth from asteroids since the beginning (in Dolores Cannon's books). And now NASA wants to take credit for a future save from an asteroid collision.
Arcade Kids have been saving the world from asteroids since late 1979.

Asteroids.jpg

You're welcome.

I have to admit, this makes me wonder. What is the explanation?

View attachment 708786

The premise of the 19 second video?

Who says that is a picture of mars, or a picture of Greenland? You could take a picture of Mars and adjust the color values to make it look green. Or take a picture of greenland and adjust the color value to look red.

That IS the very same mountain/hill. Not sure what to believe. I've lost a lot of trust in our government as it is today

It is. But who says its Greenland OR Mars?

It could be a hillside in Wyoming that someone color corrected to be greener and redder.
The question isn't do you trust NASA. The question is, do you trust NASA more than a 19 second tiktok video made by...someone. Of some pictures. From somewhere.

My answer is, fuck yeah I do.

Forum List

Back